The World where You exist

Eott5-oke

A new character is coming in this chapter...any guesses?^^ Dont scroll down and cheat go on thinking until you read it yourself xD 

And I love this song (*>.<*)


Lyn’s POV

“Hey Sam have you prepared our dress?” I said coming to Sam’s room after an hour of beauty sleep. Sam turned towards me, when I got in she was busy looking at the mannequin in the dress she designed, which was in her room. She was happy when she got five mannequins each of the SHINee members... I'm sure she was still busy with Taemin’s. Her eyes looked a bit swollen. She had to wake up overnight to finish their dresses.

I came a bit closer to have a look at the five dresses. They just looked so perfect on the mannequin what would happen when they would wear it? It would be just more than perfect. “Wow daebak chingu!! They would love it!”

Sam smiled back at me. It was first time she looked at me since I came to her room. She did look at me but didn’t speak a word... she was so concentrated in her work.

“Is this Taemin’s?” I asked, pointing to the one Sam was having a look at, earlier. 

“How can you say so?” She finally asked me. “I'm still giving it the final touches.”

“Because, it looks the best.” I told her, nudging.

“And also, even their mannequins are exactly like them, hot and so y.”

She chuckled. “Do you wanna play, Gee Gee, here now? Just instead of the girls it would be SHINee?”

“Keke! I wish that could have happened... and also all five of them are here.” I giggled. “Anyway, it's almost time, you should finish up fast but that reminds me... what about our dresses then?” I asked her realising that she might have not prepared our clothes and I was just starting to get tensed.

I looked at her waiting for her answer biting my lips. Sam pointed towards her table and said, “I finished them yesterday!”

I narrowed both of my eyes and tilted my glasses down on her table saying, “yah! You're preparing SHINee’s clothes with so much determination... and as if you even respect their clothes so much... you put it up on their mannequins and ours is like... you threw it on the table?”

Sam was busy adjusting Taemin’s mannequin’s collar, “I just put it there not threw it... and regarding their clothes, I'm just putting more effort on it!” she said without looking back at me.

“Oh...wait! It still means the same, you are—” 

Sam cut off my words and stood up happily saying, “finally! I did it!”

“This is perfection.” I told her forgetting about what I was saying earlier.

“What is?” Mich came to the room taking a bite of her apple.

Sam ignored her and looked at me saying, “I’ll just pack the dresses and then everything would be done... except one.”

I knew exactly what she was talking about, we both looked at Mich in a devilish way which gave her a shiver... she also got the idea what was in our mind! One word—‘Makeover’

*****************

“Sam, pass me a brush.”

“Cotton.”

“Pass me a tissue quickly, there’s a overflow of eyeliner!!” I said seriously as my whole concentration was right now on making Mich look pretty... or more of like a girl, a normal human being.

“Yah! Michasso? Are you performing a surgery on me? Cause I am the doctor here.”Mich said and Sam knocked at her head ordering her to shut up as she was ready to apply gloss on her lips.

And after two hours of hardship and patience, finally the makeover was a success! The patient had finally recovered from her ‘Un-human’ disease.

 

Sam’s POV

After finishing off the seven dresses, and then spending hours in Mich’s makeover, I was exhausted! I felt like hitting the covers but I had a party to attend. And unlike Mich and Lyn, I took very less time to get ready but I just did my eye makeup carefully because I had to hide my tiredness and my swollen eyes... I didn’t want to look ugly in a party full of the artists I wanted to meet since a lifetime. 

Anyway, after we were ready to leave, I forgot where we had to go... ah STUPID ME!

 

Mich’s POV

“Where do we have to go?” I asked Sam, when we were just about to leave.

“We’ll have to go to their makeup room... probably?” Sam said with a confused face.

“Probably? Don’t you know?” I asked her, concerned.

“I don’t know.” Sam replied. “I just could talk to them after getting so damn embarrassed. So I forgot to ask where I had to meet them...”

“Paboya! What now then?” Lyn asked.

“Call and ask them!” I suggested Sam.

“After what happened yesterday? Never!” Sam shouted.

I knew Sam was so exhausted till now, anyone would be... and now this. If she wouldn't reach on time she’ll get fired.

“Come on! Do you wanna get fired on the first day?” Lyn asked.

“No... I don’t want to.” Sam moaned crying. She was literally crying without tears... yeah that's what she does.

“Aish! Jjinjja!” I exclaimed.

“Eottoke?!” Sam cried again.

“Yah, Sam! Stop already you’ll spoil your makeup.” Lyn told her.

“Wait, don’t you have Manager Hoo’s number?” I asked her thinking of some idea.

“Yeah.” 

“So what are you waiting for? Ask him.”

Sam dialled his number but he didn’t pick up his call.

“What now?” Sam asked.

“Someone else’s number?” I and Lyn asked at the same time.

“I have but Manager Hoo told me that I could only call on that number if it was a real emergency.” Sam explained.

“IT IS AN EMERGENCY!” I and Lyn shouted at her.

“But I can't call after what happened yesterday.” Sam again stated with the same thing.

The situation was already so tensed... how could she even think about that right now when it was a situation she could get fired? Pabo! 

“There’s no time for that!” Lyn shouted at Sam.
I took her cell phone and asked her which was the number. She told me and I dialled it.

“Yeah. It's ringing.” I told them.

“Yeobseyo?” I started and even before the person on the other end could reply, I continued, “I'm your new designer’s friend and I called to ask you about the place we had to bring your clothes to... for the party?” my tone was as serious as ever.

I waited about a few seconds for the person on the other end to reply, and when I almost believed that all this while, all I did was talk to myself someone finally replied, “Uh... yeah, if you can note down the address.” He spoke and it didn’t even take me a second to recognise it was Jonghyun!!  OMGOMG I controlled my emotions and gulped down the saliva down my throat and replied, “Neh.”             

“Pass me a pen.” I told Sam who was just next to me. She passed me a note and a pen.

“Okay”, I said as I note down the address.

“Gomabseubnida.” I said and hung up. As soon as I hung up, Sam and Lyn clapped for me.

“I can't believe I just talked to Jonghyun.” I told them screaming.

“What? Jonghyun?” both of them asked together.
“I never knew it was his number.” Sam told us.

“Oh my god, that's so awesome.” Lyn added.

“You saved me.” Sam hugged me tightly.

“We should leave, right?” Lyn asked and then her cell phone rang up.

“Oh I think I’ll come later, you guys go, I’ll catch you guys up at the party itself.” Lyn told us looking at her phone. I was sure it was her annoying boss... he isn't leaving her alone on her vacation.

“Okay here’s the address.” I wrote a copy for her and then I and Sam left the apartment.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

We were waiting for the new designer Samantha to come with our clothes. We had to attend the party and till now she wasn’t here. We were in our SM makeup room.

“Ah! Why is she late?” Taemin asked, walking to and fro from one side to the other side of the room, his tone was irritated.

“She might be busy with another work.” Key asked.
Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Let’s just wait she’ll be here soon.” Onew hyung said.

“That's what we can do.” Minho replied.

“Instead of talking why doesn’t anyone of you call and ask her?” I asked them.

“I don’t have her number.” Key shrugged.

“Actually... no one does...” Minho said

“Yeah then just wait.” I was scolding them when my cell phone rang. It scared me but anyway I picked up the unknown call.

“Yeobseyo?” A girl’s voice said and before I could even say a word she continued, “I'm your new designer’s friend and I called to ask you about the place we had to bring your clothes to... for the party?” She said it all in a single breath and in a very serious tone.

It took me about five or ten seconds to realise what was she actually saying. I am a fast talker too but she was way too fast. “Uh... yeah, if you can note down the address.” I told her.

She took a few seconds and then she said, “Neh, give me a pen.”

I told her the address and she noted it. 

“Okay, Gomabseubnida.” She thanked me and hung up.

“Nugu-?” Onew hyung asked. 

“Samantha didn’t know where to come so her friend called.” I explained.

“Oh well...” Key nodded.

“Now she’ll be here soon.” Minho added.

“I can wonder why she didn’t called herself.” Taemin spoke up. All four of us looked at him angrily, gosh, he’s still a kid.

After about half an hour she showed up, with her friend. She was prettier than her voice, I mean her friend’s voice was pretty over the phone but in person she was more of pretty she wore a totally different kind of black and white lined dress, which was loosed around the waist and it pretty much suited her well but it wasn't the way I imagined her to be. She looked really beautiful though, I really wanted to know her name but instead of introducing her to us, Sam started apologising.

“Joesonghabnida.” Samantha bowed ninety degrees apologising, just because she was late.
She passed us our dresses and her friend just stood behind her quietly, I'm sure she couldn't believe she was meeting us, SHINee. Samantha might have noticed me staring at her friend so she said, “Ah... and yes, she’s my childhood friend, Michelle, and you can call her Mich.”

Michelle? Wow, suits her so well, her voice is pretty, she is pretty and even her name is pretty. I was sure she was younger than me, but she was just perfect for me. Wait, wait... remember what Onew hyung said? Just till professional level. Jamong, control your thoughts from getting carried away, you can’t think so... she’s your designer’s friend. But I really wanted to know about her... I knew there was something different in her the moment I talked to her over the phone.

 

Taemin’s POV

I can’t understand why the hyungs scold me whenever I speak the truth? I know it might be harsh but it's better than lying... yeah but since I lie to them often they might take a bit of time to adjust with me being honest and truthful now.

Anyway, I was just sure that we were going to be late for the party because she wasn’t here yet. She doesn’t even cares about us. We have a reputation here in SM, how can she spoil it just like that? And again we have to meet out new juniors today. Aish she’s really an idiot.

After a while, she showed up with her friend and believe me, I couldn't recognise her in the first glance. Yesterday when she came to meet us, she was wearing rough denims and a loose T-shirt and her hair was open and she totally looked like a rookie. But today she seemed entirely different... it was hard to believe if it was the same person.

Today, she wore a plain black dress with elbow sleeves with high heels and black stockings to match her outfit and she wore very less accessories. Her hair was done into a side bun; her style was very simple yet very classy. It did look like she was here to work rather than enjoy. Yeah I liked that thing in her that she didn’t forget that she was here to work. Her formal attire made her look so beautiful, actually I did notice something, and she was pretty after all... well sort of. 

So she apologised for being late instead of introducing her friend to us.  She passed us our dresses and then introduced her friend when she saw Jonghyun hyung. Her friend was also very beautiful... but she was more of silent type. She didn’t speak a word at all.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Mich finally greeted us.

“So I guess you people should get ready... and I and Mich should get going.” Sam said and bowed and turned to leave when Key hyung stopped her by saying, “Ah, Sam wait, can I look at your designs if you don’t mind?”

“Well... sure.” Sam said and passed him a small sketchbook. And aren't we getting late? Key hyung?

“Oh... your designs are really great! Better than I expected.” Key hyung told her going through her sketchbook or whatever.

Great? Really? I laughed to myself. Hyung, I thought you didn’t used to lie... but this is the first time I am seeing you lying, I thought.

It's just next to impossible to impress Key hyung but this girl managed to do so? So I can't believe this and I was just sure that Key hyung was lying.

“Ah... whose dress is this? This is really awesome!” Key hyung added while all four of us stared at him passing him confused looks.

“Oh it's Taemin’s—I mean Taemin-ssi’s.” Sam told him.

“MWO?!” it came out of my mouth reflexively.

“Of course, she worked on it overnight.” Mich told us with a proud look.

“Yah!” Sam whispered, nudging her.

“Let me see it too...” I told her, it’ll make clear if it was really good or Key hyung was just taking her side.

I looked at the dress, and it really looked great but somehow it looked like a skirt. But she worked overnight on this?

“This dress?!” I scoffed. “I’m not wearing this dress in this life...it looks like a skirt.”

I saw Sam frowning from the corner of my eyes and also noticed Mich rolling her eyes.

“Taemin-ah! Do you even know what fashion is?” Key hyung asked. “This is a master piece.”

“Masterpiece?” I scoffed. “I can't even believe how she worked overnight on that dress...”

“Yah! How can you even talk to my friend like that?” Mich asked me.

“Wait, overnight?” Jonghyun asked. Where was he when Mich told that herself?

“Is there something special about him?” Minho hyung asked.

“Well...” Sam let out an embarrassed laugh.

“More of like—” Mich started but Sam interrupted her saying, “Mich, Lyn is late... why don’t you call and ask her where she is?”

“Oh right.” Mich said and went to the other corner of the room.

Who is Lyn now? I thought. But why do I care?

“I'm just going to choose something from my wardrobe.” I told them.

“Taemin... nou jjinjja!” Minho hyung exclaimed angrily.

“First of all, it's short pants and not a skirt...okay?” Key hyung told me. “And secondly, you are going to wear it.”

“Waeyo?? Hyung...!” I cried like a kid and looked at Onew hyung.

“Taemin just do as you're told to...” Onew hyung told me without taking anytime to reply.

“But hyung, I can’t wear it.” I frowned making a baby face at him, believe it not, it always works on him. But he didn’t really giving me a look.

I didn’t notice that all this while Sam was really quiet and Mich had already finished taking to her friend.

“Taemin lets exchange our dresses.” Key hyung suggested out of the blue.

“Okay sure.” I told him without even thinking once. “Yours is at least wearable.” 

Mich again opened to speak something but Sam stopped her this time.

“Don’t you think you should at least ask the designer once before exchanging it?” Onew hyung asked me.

“I'll ask her?” I rolled my eyes. “Never.”

I didn’t look at any one of them this time, because I was sure they would again give me an angry look.

“Right Sam, you won’t mind if we exchanged them... would you?” Key hung asked.

“I don’t know.” Sam started with a really low voice. “It all depends on you if you. My work was just to design and give these clothes to you, that's it... now it's your choice if you wanna wear them or not.” She finished. She looked a bit sad. But why?

And right then another girl entered the room.

 

Heechul’s POV

I love parties but after just shaking my legs and hands on the dance floor, I really feel bored and to be honest, I have no mood to talk to anyone! Does this party really or am I the only one who thinks so? 

Okay, I can't tolerate it anymore I need to do something to make myself busy. SM is really big and so crowded. But I am sure I can find a place where can be alone... this place is so boring.  I wish cherry was with me right now... I miss her. I put my hands in my pocket to take my hand phone out but unfortunately only dust came out. 

“I guess I left it in my car.” I whispered to myself and left the party place.

I moved on... I walked towards the parking lot and kept humming a song of mine. When suddenly out of nowhere I bumped into someone. Oh gosh is her head made out of walnut? It hurts. I rubbed my head. I looked around and saw her picking up her hand phone which might have dropped when we bumped into each other. I bend down to help her and thanks to my long hands I reached the hand phone before her. 

She had already stood up straight and I was ready to stand up, my jaws dropped open and automatically, these words came out of my mouth—“Wow~ pretty long legs!!”

Thank god she didn’t hear it, otherwise, I, Kim Heechul, could have been called a ‘ert’ from a girl that I don’t even know. And that too in SM, then it might have gone viral all over the internet. 

But sadly, as I was ready to look at her face, she took her hand phone from my hands and ran away.

I quickly looked back at her and strangely she stopped. She looked at me and gave me a bright smile. I wanted to speak but nothing came out... I was so mesmerised by her looks. She was almost out of her breath as she said, “Omo... Heechul Op-Oppa!! I love your voice! Oppa you're so awesome... but I have to go right now, so bye.” She waved and then disappeared.

She did know me after all. Well I am glad for that, but her voice changed from ‘love you Oppa’ to ‘got to go Oppa’.

She didn’t even let me speak a word. But who was she? I haven’t seen her in SM probably because her looks are not likely to be forgotten. She didn’t look Korean either but her ascent was probably Korean!

“I have got to know her!” I told myself, smiling like an idiot.

“Hyung what are you smiling at?” Kangmin said, out of the blue.

“Oh scared me to death!!” I said as I was terrified with his sudden appearance. I really can't understand how something like this could simply pop up out of the blue. “Since when were you here?”

“From the moment you started smiling at those pillars.” He replied.

I laughed by putting my hands around his shoulder,

“You don’t know what just happened right now.”
He said clueless, “What happened?”

“My heart just got wavered.”

“Ah?”

 

Lyn’s POV

My heart was beating so fast. A moment ago, I thought I would have to take a pass back to India rather than the VIP pass to go inside SM. But Holy Mother of Jesus!! I'm saved otherwise I would have been on the plane right now all because of my, oh so great boss! Gosh it took me a lot of time... it's so late. I am sure the party already started. My makeup is also ruined now... I don’t look pretty anymore! I spent so much time in Mich’s makeover that I didn’t get time to do mine and now the only little touch I could do is also ruined.

I was on the way to Apgojong-dong, when my cell phone started ringing. I answered it and I heard Mich shouting in anger, “Lyn!! Where the hell are you?”

“Just on the way... what happened?” I asked her.

“That rusted shinee happened.” 

“What?” Did I really hear rusted??? Mich insulting SHINee??? What’s wrong with her?? I really need to figure it all out!

Mich was angry, Sam was sad and I was smiling like an idiot because I just bumped into the most beautiful man on earth – Heechul Oppa! But right now Mich and Sam were more important.

“Wae? Mwo? Eodi?” I ran towards Mich and Sam who were standing facing opposite to each other. I slapped on their back, and they looked at me but they didn’t look at all happy. I asked, “Now tell me, what did SHINee do to you?”

“We?” I heard a rhythmic voice from the back of me. I took a look and saw it was the the the the the the the the Ultimate and the most shiny band... the shining SHINee!! I was literally ready to scream off ‘Kya~!!!!!’ and they would probably think of me as a crazy fangirl.

“This is my friend, Sherlyn.” Sam said, putting a bit of fake smile on her face.

I continuously gulped down the spit in my mouth in nervousness thinking to myself, ‘c’mon Lyn! You're in SM, what else do you think would happen?Meeting SHINee is not so uncommon in here!!’

I saw Onew was also there as I was greeting them. OMG!! MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS HERE TOO!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! I greeted him but he didn’t reply but after a few seconds he did.

“H-He-Hello!!” Onew said with a cracking voice.
One by one everyone greeted me and Minho even added that I looked beautiful in my dress. I looked at Sam with a ‘grateful’ smile because it was all thanks to her, this ‘Little black dress’ was even born. I couldn't stop myself smiling like a fool. 
If by any chance I could go back in time... three years before and met hem then, then I would have probably fainted on the top of them cause I was a big fan girl back then... well I still am and only god knows how am I still standing up straight like this.

“Hello, nice to meet you! I am Sherlyn. You can call me Lyn.”

They soon left after they got a call while we were busy in our conversation.

And as soon as they left the smile that was on Mich and Sam faces, vanished.

“Thank god they are gone.” Mich said with an arrogant tone.

“What’s wrong? Why are you cursing them?” I asked curiously.

Mich explained me what happened until I wasn’t here. How those guys insulted her. And Sam had more, she told the full story that she didn’t tell us yesterday, her eavesdropping on SHINee and what were they talking about her and this time both me and Mich were shocked from head to toe.

“What the—” I was seriously speechless. I love those guys but if they try to insult my friend, I am so gonna chop their heads off!! I was really hurt after hearing that, and I was sure Sam was feeling worse.

 

Onew’s POV

I really can't believe Taemin sometimes... something really has to be done with this maknae. After I explained him so nicely yesterday, yet he is doing the same thing again. His words are short but enough to make anyone sad! He was just acting way too rude! I was just quiet because Key was already handling the situation but when I told him to ask her if could exchange the dresses, he really said it in that celebrity vibe, “I’ll ask her? Never.”

I was the leader and this time, I really couldn't stop. Even though we are famous does it means that we have to be rude to people, act as if we are superior? That was our first rule never to act like that and this maknae is forgetting everything. He seriously needs a lesson! Sam told him it was his choice if he wanted to wear it or not...she said it really in a different way and I am sure she was sad.  I opened my mouth to scold him but then someone else entered the room.

I saw another gorgeous lady walking towards us. Believe me I tried my best not to directly stare at her but I couldn't control myself. Her ‘little black dress’, her lovely satchel, her y red high heels, her shining belt... and specially her not so long, not so straight open black hair which almost touched her shoulder every time she grew closer to me... everything about her was making me fall for her. I was stunned by her beauty. She greeted everyone and I was so much into her that I forgot to greet her back and when I opened my mouth to speak what came out of my mouth was, “h-h-he-hello...”

She told us her we could call her Lyn. Oh, Lyn-ah! I would love to hear her call me Oppa.  ‘Onew Oppa!’ I thought and screamed out loud (in my thoughts of course!). How could she look so perfect by just standing there?

My thoughts got interrupted when manager hyung called me. He said we had to come to the party. While leaving the room, I still turned my head back and looked at her.  OH GOSH WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME??! CONTROL YOURSELF DUBU!


A/N: Hey!! This was the third chapter sorry for the late update....something is wrong with my internet  but I hope you all are enjoying it.... and I know you did scroll down to see the new character. There are more new  characters coming up in the next chapter!^^ So keep on guessing! :)

P.S. My favorite line of this chapter was the last line.