CHAPTER 9

Abandoned House

Everyone stayed in the living room and thinking what they will do. So far, nothing strange happened again after Seohyun was possessed.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

“What was that?” Heechul asks.

“I-It is my stomach. I’m hungry.” Shindong said shyly.

“We are stuck here and anytime we can die here and now you’re thinking about the food again.” Heechul angrily said.

“A-Aniyo. It’s just that we are here for almost 5 hours and it is 5:00 in the morning. It is time for breakfast. And besides, we need to eat so that we have strength.” Shindong said.

“We don’t have time for that. We need to find Hyoyeon before 3 days.” Heechul said.

“Shindong is right.” Taeyeon said. “We need to eat first before finding Hyoyeon. All of us were tired because of what happened last night.”

“Hankyung, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Dara, prepare some food. The rest, we are all staying here. It is good that we are all close to each other so that nothing can happen again.” Siwon said.

“Ne.” they said.

.............................................................

Hyoyeon woke up when someone turn the lights on. When she opens her eyes she’s in a small room and she’s alone.

She walks to the door and try to open it but it was locked.

“Guys, can you hear me? Help me please!” she shouts but no one can hear her.

She looks around in the room hoping to find a thing that can help her to open the door but unfortunately it is empty except for the food on the plate.

Hyoyeon felt hungry so she decided to eat the food. She needs to stay strong and hoping that her friends find her.

.............................................................

“Hon, where are you? Hope you’re safe.” Eunhyuk thought.

They are not quietly eating in the dining room.

After they eat, Yesung, Minzy, CL and Tiffany washed the dishes while the others stayed in the living room, thinking how they will find Hyoyeon.

“We should split up to find her.” Taeyeon said. “Me, Siwon and Hankyung are going to check the 3rd floor. Heechul, Dara, Shindong and CL are going to check the 2nd floor. Kang-in, Tiffany and Jessica are going to check the attic. Yesung, Ryeowook and Sooyoung are going to check the green house; there is another back door in the kitchen that leads to the green house. Sungmin, Sunny, Eunhyuk and Yuri, go check the study room. Donghae, Yoona and Kibum, go check the kitchen and dining room; see if there is some secret door. And, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Leeteuk and Minzy, go check the other remaining rooms.”

“If we’re not mistaken, we think that Hyoyeon is in a dark place. It can be there is some secret room in this house. We need to search all the rooms to find a secret door.” Siwon said.

“And guys remember this; don’t you ever stay away with your group. All of us should be careful, ok?” Taeyeon said.

“Ok.” they said.

.............................................................

Hyoyeon sat on the floor after so many tries to open the door. She’s tired after kicking the door so many times, pushing the door, pulling the door and slamming the door.

“Hon, please help me.” she said. She can’t help but cry.

“Why are you crying?” a little voice said.


Super sorry for the late update...

I'm busy with my multiply this past few days so i don't have time to update...

Thanks for the comments and sorry for the wrong grammars...

♥♥♥

♥♥

=^.^=