CHAPTER 6

Abandoned House

“Hey! Fat boy, are you eating again?” Heechul said when he saw Shindong in the kitchen, eating alone.

“Hyung, I’m hungry.” Shindong said.

“You need to lose weight, you know? You’re not fit in our club because you’re the only who is fat.” Heechul said.

“Don’t say that, hyung.” Shindong said and he stops eating.

“Oh! Why did you stop eating?” Heechul asks.

Shindon didn’t answer him. He left Heechul alone in the kitchen.

“Hyung, always making me upset. It is not my fault if I’m always hungry.” Shindong said to himself while walking. He saw a greenhouse at the back of the house.

He went inside the greenhouse. All of the plants in the greenhouse are dead. In the middle of the greenhouse there is a table and a chair.

He sat on the chair.

“Why Heechul hyung always making me upset?” he asks to himself. “He’s body is not a body for a guy. He’s slim like Ryeowook. I like Siwon’s body. I wish I have a body like Siwon.”

He closes his eyes, imagining what he looks like when his body is just like a body of Siwon.

“Maybe, all the girls will fall in love to me.” he said to himself.

Then, he heard somebody laughing.

He opens his eyes and look around. “Who’s there?” he asks.

But, no one answer him.

“Maybe, I need to get back to the house. I’m hearing weird sounds.” Shindong said and left the green house.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yoona and Donghae found a swing hanging on the branch of the tree. “Dhie, take me some photos here.” Yoona said. She’s sitting on the swing.

“Araso.” Donghae said.

Donghae took the digital camera in Yoona’s bag and he took some photos of Yoona.

After that Yoona take a look t the photos but they find it weird.

“Dhie, why there’s a white light blocking me?” Yoona asks.

“I don’t know either. When I’m taking you a photo there’s no light there.” Donghae said.

“That’s strange.” Yoona said.

“Mhie, do you think that is a ghost?” Donghae asks.

She punches his arm. “Dhie! It is not funny!” she said angrily.

“But mhie, we’re in an abandoned house. There is the possibility that-”

“Lee Donghae!” she shouts.

“Ok! I’m joking.” he said. “Let’s go back inside the house.”

“Right. And, delete those pictures.” she said.

“Araso.” Donghae said.

As they walk back inside the house, the swing started to move by itself.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Minzy, Kyuhyun, and Seohyun are playing ‘Millionaire’s Game’ in the living room. Yesung and Ryeowook are listening to Yesung’s ipod. Siwon and Kibum are both reading English books. Kang-In, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk are playing cards while Jessica, Tiffany and Bom are watching them. Then, Yoona and Donghae came and join Minzy, Kyuhyun, and Seohyun in the game.

Hankyung, Hyoyeon, Dara and Taeyeon are preparing some snacks in the kitchen while Shindong is eating.

CL, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Sungmin and Heechul are chatting in the dining room.

“Playing this game makes me boring.” Donghae said.

“I have another board game upstairs.” Minzy said.

“Great! Get it.” Yoona said.

Minzy stood up and went upstairs.

She get another board game in their room. She was about to go when she hear a baby cries.

“That’s weird. Maybe, it came from the neighborhood.” she said to herself.

She was near the stairs when she heard loud cry of a baby.

She turns around and saw the door of their room open.

“I’m sure, I close it but why is it open?” Minzy said.

She is starting to feel scared so she quickly went downstairs.

“Why are you running?” Seohyun asks.

“W-Well, I heard baby cry upstairs.” Minzy whispered to Seohyun so that the others can’t hear it.

“It must be at the neighbor.” Seohyun said.

“Hope you’re right.” Minzy said.

“Eunhyuk, can you come with me to our room. I forgot my cellphone there.” Bom asks.

“Sure. No problem.” Eunhyuk said.

As the two went upstairs, Taeyeon and the others came. “Snack time, guys.” Taeyeon said.

Everyone went to the dining room to eat.

“Where’s Eunhyuk?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Bom noona asks Eunhyuk to come with her in her room to get her cellphone.” Kang-in said.

“I’d better call them before you ate all the foods.” Hyoyeon said. She went to the 3rd floor to call Bom and Eunhyuk.


Sorry for the late update...

And this is my last update for this week...

Hope I can update for tomorrow...

♥♥♥

♥♥

=^.^=