CHAPTER 5

Abandoned House

“Everyone, lunch is ready!” Taeyeon shouts, so that everyone can hear her.

All of them when to the dining room.

They pray first before they eat.

“Alright! Let’s eat!” Taeyeon said after the pray.

Then, the windows suddenly opened and a wind blew hard.

The girls screamed of what happened.

“W-What was t-that?” Tiffany asks.

“I-It is just the w-wind.” CL said who scared too.

“Oh! Let’s get out of here!” Dara said.

“President, what do you think?” Hyoyeon asks. She’s hugging Minzy because Minzy was really scared.

“We will stick to our plan. We will stay here for three days. It is just a wind, ok?” she said.

“O-Ok.” they said.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Fany, that incident a while ago is so scary.” Jessica said to Tiffany. The lunch went well when Shindong and Leeteuk told them some jokes.

“Don’t mind that, Sica. It is just a wind.” Tiffany said. She’s looking at the mirror and combing her hair.

“Oh! I need to call my mom.” Jessica said. She went to the balcony of their room.

Tiffany was about to put a clip on her hair when the clip slip and fell on the floor.

“!”

She pick the clip on the floor. When, she looks again in the mirror, she saw something walk passed from her back.

She raised her eyebrow. “Is that Sica?” she asks herself. Then, Sica came back from the balcony.

Tiffany looks at her confusedly.

“What?” Jessica asks.

“I thought you’re the one who walked passed a moment ago.” she said. “Well, I guess it is Sunny.”

“Sunny? But, I saw her flirting with Sungmin in the garden, when I was talking to my mom.” Jessica said.

She raised her eyebrow. She went to the balcony and checked. She saw Sunny and Sungmin in the garden.

“That’s strange.” she said to herself.

“Fany, who was it you saw?” Jessica asks as she came back in the room.

“Nothing. It must be my imagination.” she said and continues what she was doing.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Bom, I’m going to take a shower first.” Dara said and gets in the bathroom.

Bom, walks closer to the window to see what the others doing outside when she saw Eunhyuk alone. She really likes Eunhyuk but unfortunately he already has a girlfriend and she already has a boyfriend.

Then, she saw Hyoyeon walking closely to Eunhyuk. And, Eunhyuk kiss Hyoyeon.

Bom was jealous when she saw that.

“What are you looking down there?” Leeteuk asks from her back. She quickly closes the curtains.

“Nothing. I just saw love birds.” she said.

“I see. Want to go walking around the house?” Leeteuk said.

“Ok.” she said. “Dara, I’m going with Leeteuk walking around the house, ok?” she shouts at Dara.

“Araso!” Dara shouts back.

Dara was singing 2ne1’s Fire while taking a shower when she heard something that dropped on the floor.

“Bom, is that you?” she shouts. But, no one answers her. “Maybe, it came from the other room.” she said.

“Refreshing!” Dara said as she gets out of the bathroom.

She was shocked when she saw how messed their room. All of their things are all scattered in the floor.

“WTF!” she angrily said. She hurriedly walk downstairs, she doesn’t care if she’s wearing only her robe.

“Woah! Dara noona, you looked so y.” Donghae said.

Yoona punched him in his stomach.

“Who the did it?” she asks angrily.

“Did what?” Shindong asks.

“Someone messed our room. All of our clothes are all scattered on the floor.” she said.

“What?!” they said.

“Who did it?” she asks.

“Ok, guys. Who did it?” Taeyeon asks.

No one answer her.

“Anyone?” Taeyeon said.

“Well, we’re all here since after the lunch.” Sungmin said.

“Except Fany noona and Sica noona.” Kyuhyun said.

“Are you accusing us?” Jessica asks.

“Aniyo.” Kyuhyun said.

“Where are you two?” Siwon asks.

“We’re at our room.” Tiffany answered.

“Are you not the one who messed Dara and Bom’s room?” Siwon asks.

“We not!” Tiffany and Jessica said.

“What are our purposed to that? We’re friends.” Jessica said.

“I believe them.” Dara said.

“Then, who did it?” CL asks.

No one answer again.

“Sica and Fany, help Dara arrange their clothes back.” Taeyeon said.

“Araso.” they said.

They went to Dara and Bom’s room, only to find the room clean. “WTF?!” the three said.

“Dara, are you sure someone messed your room?” Tiffany asks.

“I am sure. When, I came out from the bathroom all our clothes are all scattered on the floor.” Dara said.

“This is getting creepier.” Jessica said.

“Aigoo. Just change your clothes. Good thing we didn’t need to arrange your room anymore.” Tiffany said.

“Ok. But, stay with me first while I’m changing my clothes.” Dara said.

“Araso.” Tifany said.


See you later...

It is lunch time here...

I can updateas much as I want at work because my boss is not here...

Kekeke...

It is Friday and it means...

I won't be updating this fanfic for Saturday and Sunday...

=T.T=

♥♥♥

♥♥

Comments Please...

...I ♥ U ALL...