CHAPTER 14

Abandoned House

Café…

“Aishh!!! Those ing club members! I swear I will do anything just to make them down.” Taemin said.

He took a sip to his hot chocolate.

“Ouch! It is hot!” Taemin said.

A man and a woman came in the café.

“Hon, do you know where Hyoyeon spend her Halloween?” a woman asks.

“She said that they will spen their Halloween in Tiffany’s vacation house.” The man said.

“Tiffany? Her co-member in the club?” she asks.

The man nodded.

Fany noona’s vacation house?’ Taemin thought. Then, he tried to remember what Heechul and the other said when he tried to go with them.

FLASHBACK…

“Yesung, why is Taemin with you?” Siwon asks.

“Mianhae. He keeps following us since this morning.” Yesung said.

“Yesung hyung, let me come with you. Where are you going, huh?” Taemin asks.

“Hey! We’re not going trick or treat, ok? We’re going for a ghost haunting so you better stay out of this.” Heechul said.

“I’m not a kid anymore.” Taemin said.

“Aish! Just do what I say, ok?” Heechul said, losing his temper.

Bom thinks of an idea. “Yah! Nerdy boy! If we say you can’t come, you can’t come, get it? You’re not belong here. Only cool students are the right to go with us, meaning all the members of our club.” Bom said. “If you keep following us, I will make sure that you’re not going to go to my school anymore.”

“That’s enough. Let’s go.” Taeyeon said.

They leave Taemin alone.

“Yah! You will regret it. I’ll make my revenge to all of you!” he shouted.

“Yeah, yeah! So long, nerdy!” CL said while walking away.

Taemin secretly followed the group. After a long walk, they reach an old house.

“So, they are going for a ghost hunting in that house.” Taemin said. He was hiding in a big tree.

He saw the group enter at the back of the house.

Taemin tried to follow them when he saw something on the 2nd floor of the house. He rubs his eyes to make sure that he saw something but when he takes a look again the person in the 2nd floor disappeared.

“Maybe there are ghosts in there. I’d better get out of here.” Taemin said.

END OF FLASHBACK…

This is my chance to get some revenge.’ Taemin thought. ‘I’m sure that ghost hunting thing is a secret. Their parents didn’t know where they are.’

“Excuse me.” Taemin said.

The man and the woman look at him.

“Are you Hyoyeon noona’s parents?” he asks.

“Ne.” the man said.

“Well, I heard that a while ago that you said that Hyoyeon and her friends went to Tiffany’s vacation, right?” he said.

“Ne. That was they told us.” The man said.

“Well, that’s strange. They said that they are going to the old house for ghost hunting.” Taemin said.

“What old house?” the woman asks.

“The only abandoned house in this town.” Taemin said.

“Are you talking about the house that no one lives for 5 years?” the man asks.

“Ne.” Taemin said.

The man and woman look at each other. “H-Hon, Hyoyeon is in danger!” she said.

“Let’s go. We need to save her.” The man said.

The two left the café without saying anything.


It is short. mianhae...

Thanks for the subscribers:

Sungmin-Yuri-Bias

Bling_Bling_Lover

crazyforKYU

Soomichan

lovingminho_ish

KyuChul021

Ran501

hensyy

Watch_me

ElfShawolFOREVER

yoyo_icecube

Thao_vy24

Thegirl

Kyuna9

Miss_aRt

happyrose2

sarahphan98

LinSan

gwiyeounjiyeon

piscesdog

SHINee_luvEr

Rifa_SuJu

enitx13

hyohunnie_10

raaaaawr

reyn26

CassiopeiaLove

niwbii

isarangylil

♥♥♥

♥♥

=^.^=