CHAPTER 18 - Final

Abandoned House

 “I’m begging you. Please stop this…” she said. “Appa.”

“Appa?!!!” all of them were shocked.

“Yuri, stay out of here.” the man in the middle said.

“Appa, please.” she said.

“Yuri, we need to find the treasure.” the man on the left side said.

“Oppa, that treasure is not belong to you.” Yuri said.

“We’ve spent 5 years living here to find that treasure.” another man said.

“A hidden treasure will always be hidden in this house.” Hyoyeon said.

“You! Tell us where the treasure is?!!!” Yuri appa said. He was about to move closer to Hyoyeon when Eunhyuk move to the front of Hyoyeon.

“Even if you kill me, you will never ever find the treasure. That treasure was meant to be hidden.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, you must die!” the man put out a gun from his side and points it to Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk hugs Hyoyeon to protect her.

‘BANG!’

……………………………………………………..

After 5 days. At the cemetery…

Hyoyeon put a bouquet of flower on her family’s graves.

She say a prayer for them.

After a while she went back to the car.

“Are you finished?”  Eunhyuk asks when she gets in the car.

“Ne.” she said.

……………………………………………………..

Yuri and Heechul are also in the cemetery.

“Umma, I’m sorry if I didn’t save appa. But at least, you have appa with you now. And as for uncle and oppa, they need to pay for their sins. Don’t worry about me here. I can live on my own now and I know you are always there to guide me.” Yuri said.

“Yuri, let’s go. We need to go to school.” Heechul said from her back.

Yuri turns around to face him. She gave him a light smile.

Heechul gave her a handkerchief so that she can wipe her tears.

“Thanks.” Yuri said while giving the handkerchief back to him.

“You can keep it.” Heechul said.

……………………………………………………..

At School…

Bom was walking in the hallway when someone accidentally bumped her. “I-I’m so sorry, Miss Park.” the girl said.

Bom didn’t say anything. In girl’s surprised, Bom picks the books on the floor and give it to the girl.

“Here you go. Be careful next time.” Bom said and smile.

“A-Araso.” the girl said.

Bom continue to walk until she enters the club room.

All of them are already in there.

“Sorry, I’m late.” Bom said. She sat besides Leeteuk.

“Why do we have a meeting?” Eunhyuk asks.

“How are you, guys?” Taeyeon asks.

“We’re all fine, right?” Tiffany said.

The others nodded.

Yuri raised her hand. “What is it?” Taeyeon asks.

“I-I just wanted to say sorry to Hyoyeon as behalf of my father, oppa and uncle.” Yuri said.

“You don’t need to say sorry, Yuri. It is not your fault why my family killed.” Hyoyeon said.

“Still, it is my relatives who killed your family because of the treasure.” Yuri said.

“Your father has been killed by Loki ahjushi. I think it is enough to pay for his sins. Your brother and your uncle are in jail now. For me, it is enough to pay for their sins.” Hyoyeon said.

(Let’s have some flashbacks first. I know you all wondering what happened in the abandoned house.)

FLASHBACK…

‘BANG!’

Eunhyuk was waiting for a bullet to hit his back but after they heard the bang, he didn’t feel anything.

“Appa!” Yuri screamed.

Eunhyuk turns around when he saw the man lying on the floor.

“You two, don’t move!” a voice said. They all look from the other side of the hallway. “Loki appa!” Hyoyeon said.

Loki was holding a gun and 2 ropes. He give the ropes to Shindong and Kang-in. “Tie those two.” he said

Loki hugs Hyoyeon. “Are you ok?” he asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

After Shindong and Kang-in tied the two, they follow Loki to the exit.

They reach the greenhouse. At the outside of the greenhouse, there are policemen waiting for them. Shindong and Kang-in give the two men to the policemen. While, Yuri’s appa was send to the ambulance.

“Mianhae for not telling you the truth.” Freyja said. They are now gone to their homes.

“I know that you are just trying to protect me.” Hyoyeon said.

Freyja hugs her tightly.

END OF FLASHBACK

“So, Hyoyeon, is there really a treasure?” Hankyung asks.

“I don’t know.” she said.

“Oh come one! Tell us.” Shindong said.

“If there is a treasure, I won’t tell you.” she said.

“Why?” they asks.

“Because, it will never be a hidden treasure if I tell you about it.” she said.

“But, is it true that you’re the only key to find the treasure?” Seohyun asks.

“I hid the key in my most favorite secret place.” Hyoyeon said.

“Tell us, please…” CL said.

“Guys, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore if I tell you.” she said and laughed.

Then, after a while you will heard the laughter of them.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Are you curious where did Hyoyeon hide the key? Well, I won’t gonna tell you because it will never be a secret if I tell you that, right? ^^


It end! Sorry if I didn' tell you. Me also don't have any idea that it will end...kekeke

Thank you so much for the comments and subscribing...I really love yah guys! ^^

And, do you want this story to have a sequel? Please VOTE

BTW, how was the ending? Tell me, please

♥♥♥

♥♥

=^.^=