CHAPTER 16

Abandoned House

“Loki, we need to save Hyoyeon. I know she’s in danger!” Freyja said looking worried.

“Freyja, nothing will happen to her. She will safe as long as there is no treasure in that house. And besides, no one knows who she is.” Loki said.

“You’re wrong.” Freyja said. “There is a treasure hidden in that house.”

“What do you mean?” Loki asks.

“There is a treasure in that house and Hyoyeon was the only key to open the door where the hidden treasure is.” Freyja said.

“What? I don’t get it.” Loki said.

“Have you forgotten that I’m Lili’s best friend since childhood?” she said. “I know the secret of their family.”

“What secret?” he asks.

………………………………………………………………………

“Seohyun, may I take a look at that album?” Kibum asks. It’s been an hour past, and they didn’t know how to escape.

Seohyun gave the album to Kibum.

Kibum take a look at the pictures in the album. At the first page, a picture of a couple. There was a caption on the side. ‘My Lili umma & My James appa ^^’

“They are the same people in the portrait in the master’s bedroom.” Jessica said.

Kibum turn the next page. A picture of a family: The man, woman, a little girl and a baby girl. ‘James appa, Lili umma, my unnie and I am the baby ^^’

“The little girl looks familiar.” Bom said.

Then on another page, the family became 5 members. ‘My appa, my umma, my unnie, me & our new member baby Hikaru…Yeah! Another girl! ^^…But I wish I also have a baby brother…’

Kibum turn the page again. The family has now 6 members. ‘Finally, we have a baby brother ^^! He’s baby Yuki! I want him to be strong and healthy just like appa!’

The other pictures are taken in the garden. “That swing! I remember that!” Donghae said. “I tried to take a picture of Yoona while she’s sitting on the swing but a white smoke block her.

In the picture, the girl was sitting on the swing. ‘My favorite spot! Appa made this swing when unnie made me cry. ^^’

“It’s Wynona who blocked Yoona unnie. Maybe it is her private spot.” Seohyun said.

Kibum turn the other pages. Then, a picture of Wynona’s unnie caught his attention. In the picture, the girl was busy drawing and maybe she didn’t notice that she was taken a picture. ‘Yeah! My first ever picture of unnie! ^^... Unnie loves to draw, especially cats. Everytime she draw, she always put a cat as her signature. Like this - =^.^= Isn’t it lovely?’

“Guys, that signature is familiar.” Siwon said.

Kibum turn the other page. A picture of first birthday of Yuki. The kids are all wearing a costume.

‘I’m fairy Wynona, our sister Princess Hikaru and our unnie Queen Hyoyeon ^^’

“Right! It’s Hyoyeon unnie!” Siwon said.

“So, Hyoyeon is one of the owners of this house?” Jessica said.

“But, why didn’t she know?” Donghae asks.

“That’s what we need to find out. Maybe, something happened the day the family has been killed.” Kibum said.

………………………………………………………………………

“Guys, Siwon, Kibum and Donghae are missing.” Yesung said. Ryeowook and Yesung went to the entertainment room to check the boys but when they enter the room, it is empty.

“Gosh! Even the boys are now missing.” Dara said.

“Guys, we really need to find them. I don’t want to sit here and do nothing. I am the president of this club and it is my duty to protect you.” Taeyeon said.

“We will help you, President Taeyeon!” Yesung said.

“Ok! We are all 18 in here. Each group shall have 6 members.” Taeyeon said.

Group 1 – 1st Floor

Group 2 – 2nd Floor

Group 3 – 3rd Floor

Taeyeon

Leeteuk

Hankyung

Yesung

Sungmin

Heechul

Ryeowook

Kang-in

Shindong

Eunhyuk

Sunny

CL

Minzy

Yuri

Dara

Sooyoung

Yoona

Tiffany

Taeyeon’s group went to the Green House. “We need to find a secret passage here.” Taeyeon said.

“Why don’t we remove all the pot of plants in their place? Maybe they hid it one of this plants.” Yesung suggests.

“Good.” Taeyeon said. “Ok, guys! Put the pot of plants on the left side of the greenhouse!”

…………………………………..

Leeteuk’s group went to the 6th room, where there was also the nursery room.

“Guys, we need to open the nursery room’s door. Maybe, there is some hidden passage in there.” Leeteuk said.

“Leave it to me.” Sunny said. She pull out a hairpin in her hair and began to unlock the door.

…………………………………..

Hankyung’s group went to the master’s bedroom. “Guys, do you remember what Sica said when the first time she saw the portrait?” Hankyung asks.

“The portrait is creepy. It looks like the man and woman are staring at us.” Tiffany said. “That what Sica said.”

“I’m sure that portrait will help us to find the secret passage.” Hankyung said.

“So, what shall we do?” Shindong asks.

“Let’s remove the portrait.” Hankyung said.

……………………………………………………………………

After an hour…

Greenhouse…

“One last pot to go!” Eunhyuk said. He tried to pull the pot but it was difficult. “Guys, need some help here!”

Ryeowook and Yesung went to Eunhyuk and they try to pull the pot.

“It’s stuck!” Ryeowook said.

“Maybe, you need to twist it first.” Sooyoung suggests. Sooyoung twist the pot to the left. Then, they heard a click sound!

“Ahhhh!!!” Minzy screamed when the floor she was standing suddenly transformed into stairs!

“Minzy! Are you ok?” Taeyeon asks. They are all looking down.

“I think I broke my left ankle.” Minzy said.

“Let’s go down.” Eunhyuk said.

Good thing Yesung has a flash light.

……………………………………………..

‘CLICK!’

“Gotcha! I open the door!” Sunny said happily.

“Great job! Now, let’s go inside.” Leeteuk said.

Tiffany and Leeteuk are right. The nursery room was clean.

“Oh! A vase!” Yoona said. Yoona loves vase. She tried to hold the vase when the wall suddenly opens.

“Great job, Yoona!” Leeteuk said.

“Has anyone of you has a flashlight?” Sungmin asks.

“I have.” Kang-in said.

“Ok! Let’s go down.” Leeteuk said.

……………………………………………..

“Urghhh! It is so hard to remove the portrait!” Heechul said.

“Guys, what is that?” CL asks pointing into something.

“Where?” Shindong asks.

CL walks closer to what she is saying. “This.” she said and pulls the thin thread. The portrait move to the top and a secret passage has been revealed.

“Great job, CL!” Heechul said happily and he hugs her.

“Aishh! No hugs!” CL said.

“Let’s go.” Tiffany said. She was holding a flashlight.


Thanks for the comments!

Thanks for our new subscriber:

Amiiiaamii

Need to prepare to go home

♥♥♥

♥♥

=^.^=