Here I Come.... Kai.

Death Is A Guarentee, But Life Is Precious

A/N: Listen to this song to get the effect of my Kaisoo Story. Gamsamnida and Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUcuNg0FF5A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ocean waves crashed against the sea shore, making the mood relaxing and at peace. The sun was starting to set on the horizon, making the skies color turn into a mixture of blue, white, and yellow orange. The wind ran its fingers into the older boys’ hair, blowing those soft, short layers of black out of his eyes. His arms hugged his body as the cold weather sunk into his bones, making him shiver. D.O. Kyungsoo had a feeling that he would walk up behind him any moment, wrap his arms around him and set his jacket on his hyung’s shoulders so he wouldn’t catch a cold. But, now nothing is with him but sadness and that cold, alone feeling that his heart had. Those stupid beach kids that came to their house a few days ago decided that it was fun to drown the peculiar boy who graduated with them. They knocked at the door of Kim Jongin and his beach house after they had just fell asleep after long trip back home from their EXO’luxion tour in Seoul, Korea for their new comeback. Jongin was a light sleeper and had always stayed up a bit later to stare at Kyungsoo, but that was an unfortunate day for them both. Jongin opened the door and they came rushing in. The kids tied up jongin and went to go get Kyungsoo, finding him in the room soundless asleep. They yanked him out of bed and tied him up with zip ties, dragging them both out to the ocean sea shore. Jongin coughed violently and dropped to his knees, trying to catch his breath.

 “He had come down with the case of chills and cold sweat,” Kyungsoo said to himself as the seagulls swooped down to catch their dinners. “He couldn’t use his teleportation.”

The group of kids had the two boys face each other. One of the teens grabbed Jongin’s beautiful soft, black hair and yanked his head back. He then smirked and swung the metal pipe at Joinin’s chest, hard. The sound of bones cracking and the screaming filled Kyungsoo’s ears. Then, the group went to town on Kim Jongin. Blood poured from Jongin’s mouth and he fell forward.

“Kai!” Kyungsoo shouted and crawled his way to Jongin. “Kai, don’t go. Don’t give up.”

The boys pulled them apart and had Kim Jongin stand up. Another teen from the group had pulled out a handgun from the waistband of his jeans and held it to Jongin’s head.

“D.O.,” Jongin said saddly and Kyungsoo looked at his dongsaeng through his black bangs and his tears. “I’ll never regret spending all my time with the one I love. I’m sorry that it had to be a short experience with you.” Tears began to form and spill over the youngers cheeks as he heard the guns hammer .

“Be strong, D.O. Be strong for me, okay? Remember too,” he whispered as the wind blew softly. “I love you. Meet me in the ocean, okay?”

Kyungsoo nodded and at that, the teen pulled the trigger. Kyungsoo screamed and was then knocked out. About an hour later, he woke up and saw Kim Jongin’s body was gone, but a trail of blood lead to the water.

A few days later, he stood on the beach and thought hard, remaining calm in the process. He knew what he had to do. Touching the Earthquake bracelet that Jongin gave him when they first met, he chanted for the tsunami to come. The water rose and Kyungsoo closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and whispered.

“Here I come….. Kai.”