See You Soon... Lay

Death Is A Guarentee, But Life Is Precious

A/N: LISTEN TO THIS SONE BY EXO TO GET THE EFFECT OF MY SULAY STORY. GAMSAMNIDA CHINGUS AND ENJOY! 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqo2sheByI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was a cloudy day, the thunder roared, loud and booming. The Elder was asleep on the sofa, the nightmare played in his mind. His cellphone alarm blared and slowly he awoke from the nightmare. The house was quiet and the soft, white light made its way into the living room. The Elder rubbed his eyes and turned to look at the spot, where the younger should be resting peacefully because he said that the living room floor was cooler than their bedroom so they moved to the living room. The beautiful boy shook his head to awake from this hell hole of a life he was now living without the younger by his side, who passed away four days ago. Sitting up, stretching, then standing, Kim Jun Myeon ran a hand through his soft, light brown locks and disappeared around the house.

   Two hours later, he sat on the swing that was tied to a branch that when he swung on it, it was on land and in air, revealing a beautiful valley under him. He swung back and fourth, trying to remember the feel of the Unicorns hands against his back and the soft laughter fill his ears. Jun Myeon stopped swinging and closed his eyes, leaning his head against his left hand that gripped the rope tightly. He was mad, furious at Mother Nature for killing the younger named Zhang Yixing.

   Jun Myeon and Yixing lived in a tree house on a cliff at the edge of a Forrest. They loved the nature, the quiet, the colors of green and brown and any other color. Yixing was sitting on the soft green grass, in his hands was a pot full of flowers of any color that his Elder had gotten him a year ago. The color was fading and they were dying. He closed his eyes and focused on the energy of the flowers but failed to heal them. He couldn't understand what was going on. Jun Myeon was standing on the balcony when he saw the younger down below, head bent and shoulders shaking. The Elder jumped off of the balcony from branch to branch. As soon as he felt his bare feet touch the grass, he sprinted to Yixing. He saw the flowers that he got him discolored, wilting, and some dead. When Yixing looked up at the boy, Jun Myeon noticed that Zhang Yixing looked horribly sick. His cheekbones were visible, this eyes were hollow, and his beautiful plump pink lips were swollen and dry.

   "She was killing him," Kim Jun Myeon said to the flowers he was holding, staring at the white rose. "He couldn't heal her sickness."

   Jun Myeon touched the youngsters cheek and he flinched away from him. Yixing tried to stand up, but toppled over just to be caught by the Elder. With one arm around the boys waist, the water boy helped the Unicorn into the house and to their bedroom. Jun Myeon layed Yixing on the king sized bed and placed his hand on his forehead, feeling that it was burning hot. He stood up to go, but Yixing grabbed his hand.

   "Don't go, Suho. Please stay," Yixing said, his voice hoarse and dry, like sand paper. His face and skin were clammy and pale. His eyes showed signs of fright and fear. "Don't leave me."

   "Don't worry, Lay," Jun Myeon whispered to his Unicorn. "I'm just going to go get the soup I made for us earlier." Internally, his feelings were of scared and fear. He knew what was happening to his beloved, he was dying, and at a rapid pace.

   "No, please. Don't let me go, Joonma," Yixing coughed and blood seeped from the corner of his beautiful mouth. Jun Myeon's eyes watered and tears began to fall.

   "I'm dying, aren't I?" The boy laying on the bed asked him. "She won't let me heal her and she is killing me fast."

   "Lay," the Elder caressed the younger's soft blonde hair. "It's going to be okay. I'm here and I'm not letting go." Pulling the covers back, Jun Myeon slipped under the covers and layed on his side, staring into the eyes of the boy.

   "Want to know something?" Jun Myeon asked the other boy and he nodded. "When I first met you, I was scared to know that one day this would happen. But now I   know why God had sent you to me, Lay. You show love and affection and the need to heal, which almost everyone lacks and some who wish they were like you, and that makes you unique. I thought I'd never have the wonderful life I have now with you and when I die, I hope to have it with you again. I hope to run up to you with tears in my eyes and nothing but love for you because right now, Xing Xing, that's all I have for you. I have no regrets what so ever. Nothing but love, happiness, and joy that I got a chance with you. Saranghaeyo, Zhang Yixing."

   Yixing stated to cry and took a hold of Jun Myeon's hand. He began to choke and blood seeped out of this purple, swollen lips. Jun Myeon closed the gap between the boys and caressed his cheek.

   "Shhh, Unicorn, sleep. You can let go now, Zhang Lay Yixing. You can let go, the pain will cease. Shhhh, sleep, Lay, sleep." He listened to the healer take his last breathe and watched as the light in his beautiful bright eyes fade. Jun Myeon's eyes watered and he hugs the younger to him. Crying, he soothed the blond boys hair and kisses his forehead.

   "I love you," was the last thing Kim Jun Myeon said.

   Jun Myeon opened his eyes slowly to feel the rains light sprinkle and then the downpour following after. He looked up at the sky and cried, the train mixing in with his tears.

   "Lay, dongsaeng," he said, extending his hand out to catch the droplets. He stood up, the flowers falling to his feet, and walking to the cliff. He shivered as the train got cold with the wind. He inhaled slowly, the smell of rain and earth filled his nose.

   "I'm going to miss this place," Jun Myeon said. "But it's not the same without you."

   Jun Myeon felt the earth under his feet shake and hard a loud roar behind him. The huge water wave emerged from the forest and Kim Jun Myeon closed his eyes, relaxed, smiled and said,

   "See you soon.... Lay," and the water wave engulfed him.