I'm Almost There.... Tao

Death Is A Guarentee, But Life Is Precious

 A/N: Listen to this song to get the effect of my Taohun Story. Gamsamnida and Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2qOllkxwiw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       It was a gloomy day deep in the forest where the younger stood at the wooden gate, where he used to stand to see the other making his way to him. Now, that no longer existed and the Maknae flared in anger as the flashback of that unfaithful day crept into his mind of the death of his beloved.

He was waiting for the older boy to return from going to the towns to get things he needed to help make their night meal. The way the boys eyes lit up when he saw that familiar outline of his body as he walked towards the house. Oh Sehun opened the gate and ran to the other boy, jumping into the arms of the one he called Huang Zitao. Zitao dropped the bags to catch the others leaping body and hugged him close. He breathed a small laugh and pulled back to place a kiss on the others lips. Sehun smiled and helped Zitao carry the stuff back into the house. Darkness fell onto the trees and eventually made its way onto the house. The water flowing loudly in the river that was behind their wooden cottage, leaving a wonderful sound. Zitao was cutting up the potatoes while Sehun was mixing in the ingredients for the chicken potato soup. Sehun then turned and went to the island counter and leaned against it, watching the elder cut and put them in the bowl. But that night turned cold as the sound of rocks being thrown at their house came to their ears. Zitao growled and grabbed the two barrel shotgun, making his way to the front door. Opening it, he stepped out and was grabbed by a group of large, buff men. Zitao started to fight them off but was stabbed in the chest by one of them men. Zitao staggered and fell off the porch and landed on his back. Sehun screamed and ran to his elder, kneeling down at his side.

“He was bleeding a lot from his chest,” Sehun closed his eyes and felt the wind blowing, caressing his soft, smooth, sun-kissed skin. “He couldn’t turn back time.”

The men grabbed Sehun and pulled him to his feet, dragging him back into the house with Zitao behind them. They layed Zitao on the floor while one of the men held Sehun's arms behind his back. Sehun had his eyes set on the Elders face as he began to turn pale from the blood loss.

“Tao,” Sehun said, loud enough that the other boy turned his head to look at him. “Tao Panda, everything will be okay. I’m still here for you, I will always be here for you. Do you hear me?”

“Ne, I hear you, Sehun,” Zitao says, nodding slightly. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t protect you like I should have. I’m sorry that I am weak when all this time, you were the strong one.”

“Aniyo! Tao, you are the strong one. Remember that day, by the river? When you first found me, alone and near death? Remember what you told me?”

“Yes, I remember,” the older boy coughed and blood fell from his mouth, but he continued. “I said that I would love and protect you, no matter what the consequences were. But did I?”

Sehun pulled himself out of the man’s grasp and ran to Zitao. He cried as he held the boys head in his lap. “Ne, Tao. You did, for both of us.”

Zitao started gasping and bloody foam came out of his mouth. He gaged and clutched Sehun’s hand tightly.

“Shhh, Tao,” Sehun whispered and kissed the boys forehead. “Sleep, it’s okay now. I’ve got you. Sleep, Panda Tao. Sleeeep.” And at that moment, Zitao’s eyes closed, a tear falling from both eyes. Sehun let out a cry that even the men stepped back from him. One of the men rushed over to them and hit Sehun over the head with the wooden chair.

Sehun would never forget that tragic day. After he had woken up, he hugged the dead Elder and cried even more. Now his ashes are scattered in the river and in the small hourglass around Sehun’s throat, that was Zitao’s Power Symbol, was some of his beloved ashes. Sehun went outside of the gate and sat on the dirt field where there was supposed to be the corn field but everything died after Zitao had been murdered. Closing his eyes, Sehun focused on the wind and how fast it was moving, how it caressed his baby soft skin, how it ran its fingers through his blond hair. How the wind made soft music with the trees as it floated to his ears. Zitao was all Sehun could think about. Everything around him was a memory that reminded him that Zitao had existed to him. Sehun made the wind pick up speed and he pictured in his mind a tornado forming, then two and three and four, creating one huge one while he was at it. He felt the earth moving around him as he sat there, feeling the dirt fall onto him. Zitao’s soft, angel-like face clouded his mind, the older boy smiling at him and giving him a quick kiss. He felt the tornado near him, making the Maknae start to lightly float. He opened his arms and looked up at the sky that was now dark with thick, black clouds.

Smiling, he whispered to himself, “I’m almost there…. Tao,” and the tornado him up into itself.