Wait For Me..... Baekhyun

Death Is A Guarentee, But Life Is Precious

A/N: Listen to his song to get the effect of my Baekyeol story. Gamsamnide and Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eci4nqyGUu0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               He stood there, on the edge of the cliff, looking down into the deep valley. The hot summer breeze blew, making the trees sing as the wind touched its branches softly. The Mockingbirds sung their song as the boy continued to look down. He remembered that day well, the day they had visited Grand Canyon, Arizona together because they had planned it all along. He shook his head to rid the haunting memories that clouded his mind, leaving him to grieve his Elders beautiful face behind his closed eyelids.

               Park Chanyeol was driving the car while the Elder, Byun Baekhyun, slept peacefully in the passenger seat. One hand was on the steering wheel and the other held the hand of the sleeping boy. Chanyeol smiles as he drove on the freeway, keeping the car at speed limit or a bit over it. The summer wind hit him hard but he didn’t mind it at all, as long as Baekhyun was next to him, he was feeling great. They drove through Phoenix, Arizona, looking at everything as they tour the city. They took selcas, pictures of the beautiful city, them at the park, of them in front of the Orpheum Theatre, in front of the Court House, everywhere. They got back into the car and were finally on their way to the Grand Canyon. Baekhyun would take pictures of Chanyeol driving, laughing, smiling, and having a great time. About four to six hours later, they were walking around the Grand Canyon, hand in hand. But then fifteen minutes later, Baekhyun threw up in the nearest trash can. Chanyeol placed his hand against the others forehead and felt that it was burning up. The sun then disappeared and the sky turned dark, making the Canyon trees pitch black.

“He was getting a fever and felt dizzy,” Chanyeol said to the sky as he felt the summer sun against his face, warming it up with the sun’s rays. “He was unable to make the sun shine.”

               Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and helped him sit on a nearby rock wall, unknowing that there was a cliff behind it.

               “Baekhyunnie, goaenchaneuseyo?” Chanyeol said, kneeling in front of the Elder and taking his hands in his. The look on his face told the Elder that he was super worried. Baekhyun nodded and smiled, but it was a forced smile.

               “Ne, Chanyeol, I’m fine,” he said and tried to stand, but was then pushed back to sitting position by Chanyeol. “Yeolie, please I’m-“

               “Well, well, well. What do we have here? Two lost boys who look like they need help,” a group of teenagers walked out from behind the cluster of trees, flashing flashlights in the two boys faces. “Well, hehe. We can help you. Grab them!” Two guys grabbed Chanyeol and two guys grabbed Baekhyun.

               “Baekhyun, hyung!” Chanyeol fought against the strangers but one of them punched him in the face, making him see stars. “B-B-Baekhyun, Baekhyun…”

               “HEY!” the leader said and Chanyeol looked up to see the guy holding Baekhyun with a knife to his throat.

“Yeolie, Chanyeolie,” Baekhyun says. “It’s okay. Look at me. I’ll be alright. I’m right here still, okay? I’m not going anywhere, I am right here in front of you. Look at me, agiwa.”

“SHUT UP PUNK!” the gang leader punched Baekhyun in the stomach, making him double over and throw up more. “I DID’T TELL YOU TO SPEAK. SO SHUT THE UP!” The teenager stood over Baekhyun’s body and kicked at the Elder furiously. The sounds of Baekhyun’s whimpers escaped his beautiful lips followed by blood. Chanyeol fought against the two guys and they jumped back when his powers exceed him and set the two teenagers of fire. Screams rang in his ears but he was focused, he was on tunnel vision. The two girls stepped in to stop him but he grabbed one of them, lighting her clothes and her hair on fire. The other tried to run, but Chanyeol grabbed her by the hair and threw her off the cliff. It was now him and the gang leader, face to face, knife to fire.

The leader lunged at Chanyeol and swung down at him with the knife. He missed his target and landed on the floor. Before he could get up, Chanyeol went at him, kicking him in the stomach, chest, face. He was mad and angry, not caring what was happening or what he did.

“YOU ! YOU HURT HIM AND NOW I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Chanyeol yelled and continued to beat the teen until he could see he was dead. His breath heaved heavily and he looked at Baekhyun. He ran over to him and lifted his head.

“Baekhyunnie, Byun Baekhyun?” Chanyeol shook him softly and tears began to form. “No, please, God no.”

“Yeolie?” The Elder gasped and looked at the younger.

“I’m here,” he grasped his hand and brought it to his lips. “I’m here. Are you okay?”

“I’m cold and I can see a bright ligh. I can hear voices,” Baekhyun says and the light in the Elders eyes began to dim out. “Yeolie, saranghaeyo. I could have never lived a better life than the one I had with you in this lifetime. I’m glad I have you, here and now. I’m… I’m happy now and at peace.” A tear fell, slowly creeping down his cheek, as he struggled to get air. The light in his eyes finally died out.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Chanyeol roared and the sky cleared. In the distance, he heard the ambulance and the fire department coming. They took Baekhyun and declared him dead on scene.

That was five days ago and here he stood. He looked out and saw a beautiful butterfly in front of him. Chanyeol watched the butterfly as it flapped its deadly wings and landed on his outstretched hand. Looking at it, he nodded and it flew away. Looking up at the sky, he closed his eyes and faced the sun. Park Chanyeol smiled and said out loud in a roar,

“Wait for me……. Baekhyun,” and pushed himself off of the cliff and plummeted a few miles down to the Earth.