Welcome Back

Death Is A Guarentee, But Life Is Precious

            The Tree glowed bright, almost as bright as the sun but was at a cool temperature. The Water surrounded the base of the Tree, finding that it was being soaked up by the Tree. Its long, brown branches were full of leaves that were green and growing. The Wide-Eyed Owl flew into the garden and perched himself on one of the branches, hooting after the landing of this feathery friend. The Phoenix stood guard as it paced around the Tree then settled himself at the base, closing his eyes. The Scorpion found his way up the bark of the Tree, only to stop in between two branches, watching everything from a higher perspective. The Wind blew softly, bringing the feel of that fall season to the Garden. The Water froze at a certain spot as a Frost came in but then melted and continued to go in a circular motion around the Tree. The Hourglass was resting on a pedestal near the tree was almost empty at the top as the sand fell to the bottom. The Unicorn that drank water from the river, looked at its reflection in the glistening clear water. The Lights that surrounded the Garden glowed bright then dimed. The Air at the base of the Tree Shimmered, disappeared, then re-appeared near the Hourglass.

             The veins from the Tree were visible to the human eye. Coming from the Tree, the main, thick veins were connected to the ten heavy, golden coffins. They were buried but the lids uncovered enough to be able to open them. The glow around the coffins would brighten and dim but at a continuous state. The coffins were transparent so you could see the ten boys laying peacefully and at rest. As the last of the sand finally hit the bottom, the hourglass shattered, telling the Tree that the time was up. The Tree yanked the veins from the coffins. The lids to the ten coffins flew open one by one.

            One by one, the ten boys were then lifted out of their coffins and stood up right. White long sleeve sweaters and white silk pants were placed on them, leaving them bare footed. In front of them stood their symbol, clockwise from one to ten was: an Owl, a Phoenix, a Scorpion, the Wind spinning in a circular motion, Icicles, an Hourglass, Water Droplets, a Unicorn, a soft white Light, and a Shimmer in the air. Unknowingly, the boys raised their heads to the sky and at that exact moment, their symbols glowed and few into the boys bodies. The ten boys gasped out loud and then lowered their heads. Slowly, they opened their eyes and looked directly in front of themselves. Their eyes had a Golden color to then with the intense stare they gave off. The blood in their veins were pumping strong, 50% of it was small amounts of each other’s blood and the other 50% was of the Tree of Life.

            As they stood still, the last of the process was to begin. Continuing to look forward, a glass cylinder came down from the ceiling and locked them inside. The lights turned off and the sync process began. Finding the boys eyes, the Tree began to sync their memories back into their minds. Two minutes later, the process was complete and the glass disappeared. Five out of the ten boys gasped and ended up dropping onto the floor. The Hourglass boy’s body began to jerk and he screamed. The Scorpion choked and was also gasping for air. The Telepathy boy gasped hard and was trying to control his breathing. The Light boy fell to his knees and caught his fall before he did any more damage to himself. The Unicorn boy fell onto his back and arched, shouting in pain…..