I'm Comming Home.... Chen

Death Is A Guarentee, But Life Is Precious

A/N: Listen to this song in order to get the affect of my story on Xiuxhen. Gamsamnida Chingus and Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ovDHCM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s dark and cold, the silence leaving a deadly chill in the middle of the day. Everything was covered in a blanket of white, powered snow. Kim Minseok watched as the snow fell onto the ground from his porch. In front of him layed all the people on that cool winters day that were smiling and laughing, something he lost a few days ago. He envied those people, the people who had came in the dead of night to his house when Kim Jongdae was with him. Oh how those people in that small town in the middle of nowhere took him out of bed after he and Minseok had came home from a tour in Seoul, Korea for EXO’luxion. They tied that beautiful Scorpion up, bounding his hands and feet. How they dragged Minseok out of the house to the tree in the front yard.

"He was sick," Minseok whispered to himself. "He couldn’t use the lightning."

They had bound Minseok up too, the rope digging into the skin of his wrists and ankles. He struggled as they threw the rope over one of the branches, slipping the noose over Jongdae’s head and tightened it around his throat.

"Xiuminnie," Chen said as they made the rope taut, pulling Chen to his tip toes. Minseok froze, looking at Jongdae.

"Xiumin, don’t be scared. I want you to be strong. If I could have this with you again in the next life, I would do it. I don’t regret a thing, not a single thing with you."

Tears started to fall as he gasped for air.

"Xiumin, I love you!" He cried and they pulled him up.

"Chen!" Xiumin cried as he watched Chen struggle to stay alive. "NO! ANIYO! CHEN!" He roared and cried.

They tied the rope up and walked away. One of them cut the ropes that bounded Minseok, letting him go. The blood around his wrists dripped onto the light layer of snow, making it stand out. Minseok stood up slowly and made his way to the younger that hung before him. He untied the rope and slowly lowered Jongdae’s now limp body to the ground. He ran and hugged him close, the red mark on Jongdae’s neck indicating that he was dead. Minseok cried and cried and cried.

A few days later, he finally made them pay for what they did to his one and only. Walking outside onto his porch, he touched the snowflake necklace that Jongdae had given him on their first date. The clouds came rushing in and the wind turned ice cold, piercing all that were standing outside. He made the wind go into the houses to those who were inside. The snow fell in heavy layers, clouding everything in view. Minseok could hear the the people screaming and yelling. He could hear the roofs caving into the houses, killing those who were in them. He stood there, on his porch, admiring his work as the towns people died one by one. Nodding he turned his back and walked back into his house. The doll that looked like Jongdae watched him closely.

"Minseok, it said and Minseok froze. You did it, didn’t you? You used your powers for revenge on Kim Jongdae?"

Minseok gave the doll and evil grin.

"You already know that answer, Chen. You mean the world to me. You would have done the same."

And with that, Minseok walked up to the window and looked outside. Lightning whipped across the sky. Xiumin knew the Chen doll was behind him, walking towards him, knife in hand. Minseok lowered his head and turned. Lifting the doll, he lead them to his room, the one Jongdae and he had shared. Laying on the bed, Minseok only smiled at the doll and layed on his back, the doll following him. Minseok closed his eyes as he felt the doll raise the knife and aimed it over his heart.

"I’m coming home…… Chen." He said and felt the cold knife pierce his skin into his heart. Over and over the doll went at his chest and all the world turned black.