Real Nightmare

Fallen Trilogy Part 2: The Secret Child of the Devil

Ra Hee ended up in hospital. She wasn't dead but her wounds were really bad. She cut quite deep in her wrists and the wound in her side was horrifying. Besides, she cut the back of her head and bled a lot. She needed blood transfusions and surgeries. Overall, it was as bad as it looked.

Baekhyun called her parents and told them that she got stabbed and tortured by some psychopath. Her mother instantly remembered that mysterious patient her daughter mentioned before. Well, she was talking about Kyungsoo and he was dead already.

Unlike what he expected, Ra Hee didn't stay on as a ghost. She was in a coma and the chances for her to wake up were slim; or so the doctor said. Her parents were devastated but Baekhyun and Chen were waiting patiently.

"She's still asleep, isn't she?" Baekhyun went home for a few days and came back. He couldn't let her unprotected.

"Yep."

But he made himself quite comfortable. He and Chen were taking turns. Therefore, they brought books and other things to get the time passing.

"I don't know what's going on, truthfully." Baekhyun continued. Chen looked pitifully at his best friend.

"Baek, it's been 6 months. I'm sure if anything were to happen, it would have. Sunggyu is gone too. She died." The puppy human ignored Chen.

"She's not dead." Chen sighed and took a cookie from the table. "It wasn't full moon that night. She's not dead yet. She has to find the inheritor." Baekhyun was really hoping he was right. He could still remember how awful that night was.

 

Ra Hee collapsed in the hall. Baekhyun found her in a pond of blood. It was coming from everywhere. He was ready to call for an ambulance when he remembered where he was. The house was hiding in itself. He sighed and stared at his friend.

In the end, Baekhyun broke a lot of rules. He grabbed her bridal style and placed her on the back seat. With no idea how to drive, he the engine and went to hospital. Luckily, the streets were empty and he didn't meet any police officer.

The nurses grabbed her out of his arms as soon as they saw her. She was in a bad state. The doctor rushed to her and got her into surgery.

"You piss me off." Sunggyu appeared suddenly on the bench.

"Because I didn't help you carry her?" Baekhyun scoffed loudly. He wasn't giving a who could hear and see him.

"Are you stupid? She's in such a bad state that she might even die!" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at the human. He was raising his voice to someone of a higher rank than he was.

"She will be fine."

"No. She won't. The best thing right now is for her to open her eyes and we both know that won't happen." Sunggyu ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "What if she gets to Neverland?"

"So what? She's the commander. She can easily waltz out of there and even have tea with Asmodeus." Baekhyun glared at him and tried to punch him. Unfortunately, his form was ghostly. He stumbled when his hand went right through Sunggyu's face. "Listen very closely, Baekhyun. Maybe it won't be now, but she will die one day. You can't change that." He disappeared and let Baekhyun in a state of anger.

 

Fortunately, she didn't die. Unfortunately, she wasn't exactly alive either. He had to confront her parents and tell them that no matter what, she was going to wake up. That was 6 months ago, though. His hopes were getting smaller and smaller.

"Hey, Baek!" The young guy turned around and met a bright dinosaur face.

"Dongwoo." He smiled and ruffled his hair.

"So, how's Sleeping Beauty? Still waiting for her prince to come and kiss her?" Hyungsik was there too. The whole gang was. They were often visiting her room. "I think we should have Hoya and Dongwoo kiss her. Maybe then we'll finally find out who is Prince Charming." Taeyeon hit her stupid friend and grabbed Baekhyun's hand.

"How is it? Did she move?" He shook his head. "I'm sure she will one day. We have to keep faith." Hyungsik rolled his eyes.

"I think she's been in this coma for a long time. If she doesn't wake up soon she might not wake up at all." Taeyeon his Hyungsik again. "What? I'm only stating facts! I don't want to see that happening either."

"She needs a miracle." Dongwoo started. Baekhyun sighed. "I wonder if there's anything that could tell us where she is and if she's in any pain."

Baekhyun glanced at Chen. Dongwoo’s words got him to think.

 

"You want to invoke a demon again?" Baekhyun nodded. They were at her apartment, in her bathroom more exactly. "Last time, you asked for Xiumin but Taehyun came." Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at his friend.

"I'm not going to invoke anyone. I'm going to make a contract." The puppy human answered. Chen blinked.

"A pact with the devil." Chen repeated. Baekhyun grabbed Ra Hee's dagger and put it next to the other things in front of him. He opened a book at a specific page and enlightened the candles in the room. He poured water in the bath tub and took a deep breath before getting his feet in.

Unlike in movies, once he cut his palm and let the blood cover the glass of a pocket mirror, he felt like he was going to die. His eyes widened and he felt his heart breaking in two.

 

While Baekhyun was doing dangerous stuff, Ra Hee was finally living her worst nightmare.

"Now that you left behind your body, you should think more about your title." Beelzebub was an ugly monster that looked a lot like a bee. She knew that. She knew he never showed his real face in her dreams. She didn't know how she looked in Hell and she was scared to find out.

"My title doesn't mean anything if I die too early." She stated. Someone else scoffed and walked behind her.

"Your inheritor is blind. Maybe we should take off her eyes so she could see the world  as we see it." Ra Hee raised an eyebrow and looked at the newcomer.

"If I don't have eyes, I can't see anything." He chuckled.

"You still don't know how Hell works, pet." He spitted that nickname with such hatred. She could understand that since he was pretty much very evil and liked to torture anything with legs. But that didn't mean she accepted it.

"Without eyes I can't find the inheritor." Asmodeus chuckled and walked in front of her. Beelzebub was watching silently from the side.

"Is that a bad thing?" He leaned in and whispered. "Who needs the inheritor anyway? There are 7 princes of Hell. None is more powerful than the other."

"I beg to differ." Ra Hee was getting overwhelmed by the numerous evil energies around her. The two demons turned to the pride prince. "I am the Loved One. I have the highest title. Without me, you are nothing but ash." Asmodeus glared at the higher prince but didn't say anything else.

"Whatever." It was rather a familiar sight. She couldn't help but remember Taehyun and Myungsoo.

"Masters, someone is invoking a contract." Ra Hee looked at Beelzebub curiously. "It's for greed. His name is Baekhyun. Who should we send?" At the mention of his name, she frowned.

"It's mine." Lucifer shook his head and moved between her and the low servant.

"You have to find my inheritor. You posses both pride and greed. That's just perfect. You can sense him easily." She glared at the upper class lord and scoffed.

"You are not my master." That seemed to greatly amuse Lucifer. He took a few steps to the side and stared at her. She turned to her brother. "Demon or not, I made a promise and I don't intend to break it." Beelzebub only blinked.

"Keep him aside. He's a special case, it seems." Lucifer ordered. The demon bowed and left. "You better not disappoint me, Ra Hee. You don't want to see me angry." She shuddered. She couldn't even look him in the eye. He was the boogie man of Hell.

After Asmodeus and Lucifer left, Beelzebub walked and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I want you to do something for me before you sign the contract. Let him wait a little bit more. I'm sure it doesn't matter." She rolled her eyes. They were all the same.

"Where are my demons?" Beelzebub raises an eyebrow and started to laugh.

"They're here. You know what's surprising? Your thug friend didn't end up down here. His noble sacrifice lend him a ticked upstairs." She was genuinely shocked and happy for Mino. "Try not to show your happiness too much."

"I want to see the rest." The greed demon took a step back and walled towards the back corridor. His 'house' was a cave. A long and incredibly sparkly cave.

"Go see them. But remember my words. I'm not going to show you mercy if you don't act accordingly." She didn't dare respond to him. It wasn't a human. The situation changed so much from before.

 

She walked out of the cave and went down what looked to be an abandoned railway. She was jumping around, trying to find someone adequate.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ra Hee." She knew that voice too well. She smiled and looked to the side.

"Taehyun!" She smiled happily and jumped over him. The angst demon froze. He had never been hugged so tightly before. It was abnormal.

"Ok, ok. I got it. Get off me." She chuckled and let go of him. "Were you looking for me? After all, I was exiled because of you. And that freaking prick didn't get down here. Ha!" She rubbed the back of her head out of reflex. She cut it just to get that chip out and keep Baekhyun alive.

"Actually, I wanted to see all three of you." Taehyun raised an eyebrow and patted her head.

"Let's go see Myungsoo." She blinked as he turned her towards the right way..

"He's a pride demon right? Where can he be?" Taehyun hummed.

"Lucifer's domain is fancy and large. Myungsoo can be anywhere."

She tilted her head to the side and thought about her next move.

"Can I have my own demons? Like, get my sign on them?" Taehyun stopped abruptly. She didn't see and collided into his back. He glanced at her over his shoulder and smirked.

"Maybe. Why? You want to put your sign on us?" She smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe. Why? You want to have my sign on you?" Taehyun laughed it off but deep down he was genuinely interested.