pain

i need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is that for real. Finally she calling me. The person that I really miss and love. After what happen a few months ago we being like stranger. She ignored us, ignored me. She once calling SONE as fans. I know she was hurt. But did she even learn how the other members feel. I need to back to reality. Did she's the one whose calling me. I though she at LV. I saw her post that picture telling us she having a great time at there. But now she telling me that she at her house now. Something's wrong actually?. I try to call that number again and again. Make me disappointed. Nobody pick up the phone.

What can I do now? Am I dreaming? What will happen if I go to her house she gonna kick me out?

I slapped my face to make sure that I'm not dreaming.what should I do? I can't go to her house. She once told me and the others that she don't want anything about us that gonna related to her for the future. Her words still remains in my head.

Flashback

I run to her house to explain everything that have be play by the company. I knock her door and calling her name. It take me a few minutes before finally she open it the door. How puffy her eyes and I can see how broken she is right now. I really want to hug and tell just that everything just misunderstood from make her understand about our situation right now. What make me shock the most she push and slap my face. This is for the first time in my life I got this present from my love.

Jessica : I hate you,all of you betrayed me

Yuri : sica listen, it just misunderstood.

Jessica : enough with the explanation. I though you love me seobang. But no. You just cheat.

Yuri : I never cheat. We never cheat. All is plan by SM

Jessica : stop.. Just go with your members. We are done. Just act like we never know each Other. This going to be the last time.

Yuri : no. Don't say that word. I love you Jessica and I always do.

Jessica : I'm broken yuri ah. I never though u and and the others already plan to kick me out

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter