Divine

i need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soshi dorm

ahhh !! What are tiring days - said taeyeon while lean her head on Tiffany laps.

All the members join together to stay in their dorm after their last promotion for HOLIDAY. For the next day they will start their own activities. For Yuri will continue with her ankle surgery, other will end up their last individual activities that still left because they need to focus on their new album.

you want to sleep tae? Let's sleep at my room, so other members will have your room to sleep - said Tiffany pointing at other members. Some of them in the kitchen looking for something to eat while some of them in living room watching tv.

later. I still want to lay at here and have some chit chat with all of us. I will miss this moment - taeyeon said in low voice

taetae!!! - Tiffany hold taeyeon hand. She can feel what her lover feel now. Taeyeon know that Tiffany know what did she think right now. She hold Tiffany hand tight scare to let it go. 

We still have a few days Tiffany. Did you already decided what is your decision? Will you leave or hold me? - taeyeon was in tears. She can't sleep recently. Lot of things in her mind.

taetae? - Tiffany can sense where it goes. When taeyeon call her full name and she can feel that taeyeon is not being her self. Taeyeon is sad and feel insecure.

hey did you guys okay? Yah KIM TAEYEON, what happen? Did you cry? - ask sooyoung that come from the kitchen with her snacks.

After heard what sooyoung said, all of the member look at the sooyoung and taeyeon. They know what happen to taeyeon. They can feel what did taeyeon feel. They cannot said anything because every of their members have their own decisions about their own life. All they did is to support every decision that they choose. It's hard for them and it's hard that couple too.

can I go to the bathroom first - taeyeon excuse her self and go to the bath room.

tiffany just look down to her lap, she sniff. Yoona sit beside her sister and hug her tight.

just let it out unnie! Everything gonna be alright- yoona whispers to Tiffany.

what can I do yoong? She being like this for a week. She didn't say anything and she just too clingy to me. I know she really hurt with my decision. I have no choice about leaving. They give me no choice. They threatened us like we are nothing. I love all of you and I love her more then anyone. I just go there to study. I choose America because I can stay with my family. We can still meet up. You can visit me or I will be here when I have a break. 

I know unnie! But can you please postpone it, just for taeyeon unnie? Her happiness is when you always there for her. - yoona try to talk with her sister.

Thats true Tiffany! Just stay and talk with taeyeon. -Sunny sit and hug Tiffany.

We will support anything that you choose! - hyoyeon join the hug.

all of them have group hug accept for taeyeon.

go and have talk with her. She need you the most Tiffany - yuri ask Tiffany to find taeyeon in bathroom.

excume me guys! - Tiffany then heading to the bathroom.

taeyeon pov 

stop crying taengo, you are strong - she talk to herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter