Hope

Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CHUN JI POV:

 

Chun Ji arrived at her house and she see her sister come running to her

 

“YAH, SONG CHUN JI ! what have you done? Why your face is like that? Did you get into fight again? AIGOO !!! didn’t I already told you a thousand time not to get yourself into fight ! YAH !! GIZIBE !!!” Na Eun were literally shouting at Chun Ji when she plopped down the couch and turn on the tv.

 

“AISH ! stop shouting will you ? it’s just a few scratches. It’s not even a big deal.” Says Chunji lazily.

 

Na Eun sat down next to her sister and grab her hand.

 

“Chun Ji.. you’re my only sister and family member that I have. Will you PLEASE be safe for me. You’re a girl. Girl shouldn’t be in a fist fight.” Na eun stared blankly at the tv before she continued speaking . “It’s all Unnie's fault that you become like this. If only I found and saved you sooner that time.” Na Eun chocked up as she tried to speak. Tears start to swelling in her eye.

 

Chun Ji turn her head to look at her sister. She her sister’s cheek lightly to wipe off her tears.

 

“it’s okay, noona. As you can see, I am tougher than average guys now. You should stop worrying me. I will be alright.” Says Chun Ji meekly.

 

Na Eun looked deep into Chun Ji eye and realize that she were lying when she said that she had forgotten it. She knows her sister better than anyone out there and she can detect whenever Chun Ji were about to lie.

 

“Today, the customers keeps flowing in. So, I felt worn out today. I’ll go shower, then go to bed first okay?” said Chun Ji as she tried to stop her sister from falling into the pit of sadness.

 

Chun Ji shuffled to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She sits against the door while clutch her shirt near the heart.

 

She felt suffocate and couldn’t breath.

 

Tears start to pour down her cheek.

 

*Why it’s still hurting so much? I should be okay already. Why must I feel this way? Gosh! I’m sooo freaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter