Second guessing

Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

YOUNGJAE POV:

After the counterpart with the mystery skinny guy, youngjae keep staring into the space. He can’t stop thinking about the skinny guy earlier.

*Who is he and why the hell he keeps glaring at me like I’m a psycho. He wearing the TSE High School, which mean… he is from this school ?!?!!!*

The bell rings indicate it’s time for recess.

All the Bap boy start to shuffle out of their classroom while fooling around except for youngjae.

Daehyun turn back and notices youngjae.

Daehyun waved his hand in front of youngjae’s face but still no response from him.

Daehyun snaps his finger right in front of youngjae’s eye.

Youngjae snapped out of his daydream and shook his head vigorously.

“Jae, if there anything wrong? What’s in your mind? You seems quite off ever since you return from the toilet just now.” said Daehyun.

“No..Nothing… it’s just… I met…" stutter youngjae.

"The truth is... I met the guy Dae. I met the guy who saves me the other day.” Youngjae sighed loudly as he finished his words.

“WHAT !! Seriously?! You met him Jae?! where? where did met him?” says daehyun in disbelief.

“Actually, I was planning to ditch history class just now so I went to the school backyard (that looks more like a graveyard instead of backyard) and I saw him leaning against a tree there. At first, I didn’t notice that it was him because he wears the school uniform, but the more I take a look at him the more It hints me that it was him.” Explained youngjae.

“Wow! It’s great then. Your knight is studying in the school same school with us, you can repay him the favour easily without much trouble. But, why do you look troubled?” puzzled Daehyun.

“That’s the problem Dae. He doesn’t seem to appreciate my being and he looks as if he hated me and I don’t why he keeps pushing me off. ” Says youngjae as he sighed out loudly.

Youngjae clutch his stomach *Damn! His punch still stungs me.*

Daehyun stared at youngjae in worried.

“YAH! What is the problem? It’s good then that he doesn’t want you to repay him. You don’t have to be bothered by him anymore. You are kind enough to repay him and just looked at what he did to you. Now, Forget him. Let’s go eat something. I heard one of your fangirl brought you a bento.” Says daehyun while grin from ear to ear.

Youngjae knew daehyun well enough to unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter