and so we meet again.

Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

YOUNGJAE POV:

Youngjae tried to catch up with Bap’s conversation but he failed to do so as his mind were scattered.

He can’t stop thinking the reason why his knight(new nickname for mysterious skinny guy) keeps pushing him away, and the looks in his eye…. It just seems…. sooo… cold… and… distracted…

*the looks in his eye… makes me feel… like I want to protect him… but… he already strong enough to protect himself… so… why does my heart shriek when he glare at me.*

Out of blue, Youngjae stands up from his seat.

All the BAP boys looked at him with puzzled looks on their face.

“hyung, Where are you going? Are you okay? You looked paled and seems off today. if you feels sick, you should go and rest at the sickbay.” Says Zelo as he stared worriedly at his hyung.

“I’m okay. I want to head up to the library for a while. I need to return some book that I had borrowed. You guys can continue chatting.” Says youngjae as he bid goodbye to his buddies.

Daehyun’s eye stuck on youngjae as he saw him sauntered away. he had the instict that something wil happen to youngjae soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Youngjae sauntered around the school.

He headed toward the library and step on the stairs one by one.

He looked upward and saw the exit door toward the rooftop.

*the infamous ice scumbag huh? Hmmm. I wonder what does he looked like?*

Youngjae fasten his paced and raced toward the rooftop.

*I’m just going to take a glimpse at his face and move along.*

Youngjae open the exit door and saw a guy laying down at the rooftop… alone.

Unconsciously, youngjae step off from the stair and walked toward the figure at the rooftop.

Youngjae looked down at the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter