Weak side

Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

NARRATOR POV:


Youngjae kneel and start pleading. The colours on his face drained.

“Please. Don’t hurt me. I swear. I’m just wanted to thank you and I have no other intention.”

Chun Ji stared at him with a puzzled look.

*So… he is actually scared of me just like other… Then, Why the hell did he smiled at me that time?*thought Chun Ji.

“ Yah… Yah… stand up and be a man. You don’t have to be scared at me like that. I’m not even a tigress… I mean tiger…”

The youngjae stared at her blankly while still on his knees.

*woahh… his voice is quite soft.*thought Youngjae.

Chun Ji clear before she continue.

“YAH! Psycho boy. You better keep your distance with me. I’m not a friendly person and I don’t have the intention to be one. I know I already saved you the other day and you were grateful and bla bla bla. I don’t give a crap about it. I don’t need you to return my favor. Now, get off from my sight and never ever talk to me again"

Chun ji stare at him and she furrow her brow.

*What is wrong with this psycho boy. Didn’t he scared at me? Why did he looked at me like I’m an alien or some unknown species. Wait! Do I have something stucks on my face.*

Chun Ji cupped her face with her hand and turn around.

“Your… Your voice… sounded different that I thought it would be…”says youngjae.

*Oh Crap!*

Chun Ji clear and continued to walk away from him.

“Wait.”

Suddenly, Chun Ji felt a had grab her wrist.

Out of reflex, Chun Ji pulled her arm and kicked him in the stomach.

The psycho boy fell on his and shouted ouch.

The psycho boy stands on his feet once again, dust the dirt off his trousers and said

“Hey there. Look Here. I know you’re the infamous ice scumbag and I also know how a loner you were. I know you’re not friendly but a friend won’t hurt. Trust me. I can be your friend if you want to and by the way, my name is youngjae. Yoo youngjae.” Says Youngjae as he gave his genuine smile toward her.

Chun Ji felt her heart cringe.

*Oh great!!! Now he being all nicey toward me. Aish! What I’m supposed to do?* thought Chun Ji sarcastically.

“YAH! Didn’t I told you already? I don’t need you to repay me anything. Stop being all nicey toward me. It’s getting my nerve.” Jerked Chun Ji.

Chun Ji turn toward the exit door and make a run toward it.

Chun Ji pushed the exit door. However, no matter how hard she tried to push it. The door won’t open.

*NOW WHAT!!!!????*

Chun Ji turned around at glare at Youngjae with fiery eye.

She stomped toward Youngjae and grab him by his collar.

“YAH! WHY DID YOU SHUT THE DOOR TIGHTL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter