Annoyed

Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV on C.J:

Chun Ji goes to her school just like usual. She comb her hair using her finger and put on her tie loosely. She didn’t bother to tuck in her shirt. Yes. She wears the boy’s school uniform.

She goes to her school by wearing boy’s uniform ever since 7th grade.

At first, the teacher and other students mocks her for wearing boy’s uniform. However, as times passes by people didn’t bothered to bother her anymore.

When she entered the High School, she always put up a cold act toward everyone. Soon enough, people shut her out.

The sole reason she put up a cold act is to conceal her real identity.

There is times where she envy those people who were laughing and talking and giggling with their best friend.

However, she decide that what she did is the best thing for her to do. She cannot risk her identity to any outsider. It’s the best when she and her sister is the only person who knows her secret.

If there is one thing that Chun Ji hates to do. It would be explaining things(because it will required her to flashback and remember.)

 

CHUN JI POV:

She was yawning and stretching her backs when the additional mathematics class ended.

Chun Ji sneaks at her drawer to look at the timetable.

*Yes! Finally! PE class! I wonder what Teacher Lee would ask us to play today?*

She picks up her books and move around to get ready for PE class.

Suddenly, she heard her classmates chattering.

“Min Joo, I heard Teacher Lee wants us to have a swimming competition today. Luckily, I brought my swimwear. I almost forget to bring it today.”

“how can you forgot Min Joo? I think since last week Woo Bin, our self-claimed class monitor keeps reminding us to bring the swimwear this week.”

*Dammit! I don’t bring my swimwear. Wait! What! Swimming? Aish! It seems I need to ditch Teacher Lee class for today too.*

Chun Ji decide to spend her PE class at the school backyard where student and teacher rarely seen.

She sit and lean against a tree and look at the abandoned green house in the school backyard.

*That garden looks so dull and pale. However, I can still feel the warmness that comes from it. Hmmm. Maybe I should go and plant some of my tulips there someday.*

 

YOUNGJAE POV:

History class starts.

Youngjae didn’t concentrate on the lesson. He don’t have to do so. He already learnt it from his private tutor last week.

*Oh man… This is boring… * youngjae yawn and looked around him.

Then, he looked outside the window and saw a guy sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter