Bloody meeting

Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YOUNGJAE POV:

 

“oh geez! I’m late. My favourite show is going to start soon. I’m sooo gonna miss it.” 

Youngjae face the road in front of him. *Aish! it’s gonna take much time if I took this route. Hmm. Maybe I should just use the shortcut*

Youngjae turn to his left and walked along an empty road.

Suddenly, He spotted a gang of man staring at him. Youngjae saw the smirked on their face.

*Uh oh* Youngjae paled and speed off.

 

CHUN JI POV:

 

Chun Ji picked up the dish from table 5 and walked toward the counter.

 “Chun Ji ah ~ can you help me closed the café, today? I have a blind date to attend tonight.” Asks Zico, the café’s manager as he gave her puppy eye.

*blind date again?! Just how many times did this guy had went to blind date?!*

Chun Ji stare at him blankly a while and gave him a slight nod.

“YES!! Thank you dongsaeng. Hyung will repay you once you got yourself a girlfriend.” Says Zico as he grins from ear to ear.

Chun Ji gave a loud sigh in reply.

*I’ll guess I just be late for home tonight. Hmm. Let’s just pray that noona will not nag at me for going home late*

 

YOUNGJAE POV :

 

“Damn ! they’re fast. What I’m going to do” muttered youngjae as he speed off from a gang of man that chasing after him.

In spite of moments, Younjae slips on a tin of can and falls on his with a loud thud.

*OUCH !!! OH NO ! I think I just twisted my ankle . Damn it !*

“hey kid, do you seriously thinks that you can run away from us? Do you know that whatever or whoever that exist at this road is belong to us” says one man of the gang as he grinned.

Then he shouted “GET HIM!”

*I must get away from here* youngjae tried to stand up but his feet is hurting soo much and he stumble down a few metres from his original spot.

The gang grab him and throw him a lot of punches and kicks.

“it’s been a long time since I landed my fist on someone. I never thought I would be lucky today to cross into such a young and timid guy.” says the man of the gang as he flashes a cunning smile.

*Please… please… someone help me...*

 

CHUN JI POV:

 

Chun Ji glances at her watch. It’ 10:30 P.M.

*Aish! since the customer keeps flowing into the café just now. I’ll become seriously late tonight. Hmm. I’ll just take the shortcut then.*

Chun Ji felt guilty as she can’t stop thinking about her noona’s word regarding the shortcut.

*Noona… I’m really sorry… I know you asks me not to take the shortcut but I’m sooo freaking tired to use the other route tonight…. Miyanae…*

 Chun Ji fasten her pace to reach home but suddenly she saw a group of man kicking and punching ‘something’ against the wall.

Chun Ji steals a look at the wall and saw a guy that had been beaten badly. She gasped in silent.

Out of blue, Chun Ji met eye with the beaten guy and she can sense his desperation to seek for her help.

*Damn it! How can I knock down those guys. I’m outnumbered. There are four guy while I’m … one person. I need to save that guy somehow.*

The gang paused their action and stare at Chun Ji as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter