OO4

Like A Piece Of Bacon

OO4: Starbucks With Half Of EXO

Minyoung paced around her room. Hani was on her bed, her head moving with Minyoung's movement.

"Should I go?...Or should I not?" Minyoung kept mumbling to herself.

"Geez Minyoung..." Hani sighed. "You look so weird right now."

"I always look weird." Minyoung stopped and pointed out.

Hani groaned. "That's not what I meant." She stood up and punched her on the arm.

"Ow!" She yelled in pain. "That hurt..." Minyoung rubbed her arm.

Hani rolled her eyes. "Just go! You have nothing to lose!" 

"I do have something to lose..."

Hani's eyebrow raised. "Like what?"

"My life, duh."

She punched her again.

"YAH!"

"Then stop being stupid. Just go."

"B-But." Minyoung said with a pout.

"Fine, I'll go with you. But I'll be watching from afar." Hani added after seeing Minyoung's hopeful face.

Minyoung paused for a second. "....Deal."

----

"Hani..." Minyoung nervously said.

"What?" Hani said exasperated.

"Um...Never mind." The two were in front of the ever so busy Starbucks. And what made Minyoung so scared, was 6 members of EXO, sitting at a table. Looking like they were waiting for someone-who she assumed was her. It didn't help Minyoung that they all looked like models, without trying. 

"Walk in and if they call your name, just get it over with." Hani held her shoulders. "Okay? On the count of 2."

"W-Wait 2? Isn't it 3?"

"2..."

"Hani! I'm not read-!"

"1!" She pushed the girl into Starbucks and Minyoung stumbled. Some people turned to stare at her but just continued with their day.

I will kill you later Hani. Minyoung cursed in her head. She walked to the counter and saw Hani coming into the store from the corner of her eye.

"How may I help you?" The cashier asked.

"I'll like to get a caramel frappe please. Oh, with extra whipped cream."

"Coming right up...and name?"

"Mhm..." Minyoung loved putting random names on her drinks. "Unicorn please."

He laughed lightly. "Alrighty then. Your order will be made soon. That'll be...$4.21." 

(A/N I don't know the actual price so I made it up. XD)

"Here you go." She took out her wallet and gave the money to him. "Thank you...Minhyuk?"

"That's my name and no problem, this is my job."

Minyoung walked to a seat and sat down. She could see EXO laughing and playing around. She saw Suho scolding Baekhyun for eating all of Suho's whipped cream.

"Ah~ I should come here more often." She said to herself. 

"Caramel frappe for...Unicorn!"

Minyoung walked to the drink pick up area and was about to take her drink, when someone else put their hand on the cup. She turned her head and saw Lay, the kind one of EXO.

"Oh!" Lay said pointing. "Aren't you Baekhyun hyung's and Kai's partner?"

Minyoung cussed under her breath. "Yeah, I am." She slowly removed her hand from the cup.

"Baekhyun hyung is waiting for you. Well-he dragged some of us here with him."

"Really?" Her eyes widened.

"Yup and I think this drink is mine?" He laughed.

Wait what. "Wait, you put your name as 'Unicorn' too?"

"Well...People call me a unicorn so it kind of stuck?"

"This is your drink, sorry. Take it."

Lay shook his head. "I'll let you take this one, ladies first."

Now it was Minyoung's turn to shake her head. "It's your order though."

"We have the same, caramel frappe with extra whip. Just take it Minyoung ssi."

"I-I guess..." She said defeated. This guy was just too nice for his own good.

"Caramel frappe for Unicorn."

Lay took his drink and smiled. "Well, it looks like we both got our drink."

Minyoung nodded.

"Well, shall we?"

"What?"

"I mean, since you and Baekhyun was supposed to meet together...Aren't you going to come to our table?"

"Oh, yeah I'm coming." Minyoung replied calmly. (Even though she was the opposite.)

Girls stared at Minyoung but Lay protected her with his eyes. And soon enough to her terror, they arrived at the EXO table.

"Hyung will you-Oh! It's Minyoung!" Chanyeol said.

The table fell silent and it got awkward pretty quick.

"Lay, what took you so long?" Suho asked, breaking the ice.

"I got into a drink confusion with Minyoung ssi."

"Minyoung, come sit next to Baekhyun."

Minyoung slowly walked over to Baekhyun and sat down. Then she got out her laptop and booted it up.

"Minyoung ssi, why do you have a laptop with you?" Chen asked.

"To type notes. And to play around with music stuff." She replied while opening her browsers and programs.

"So, Minyoung." Suho started. "How does it feel sitting with EXO?"

"It feels scary. I feel like when I leave I'll get murdered by fangirls." She bluntly said while taking a sip of her drink.

Another silence overtook the table.

Minyoung looked up from her laptop and noticed that she was a bit too direct. "I mean, it feels...okay."

Chen laughed to lighten up the mood. "So Minyoung, start working on your project with Baekhyun. Just act like we're not here."

She hummed in response and took another sip of her drink. "This drink is heaven..." She said softly.

"Can I try?" Baekhyun asked.

"No." Minyoung glared at the boy.

He held his arms up like he was surrendering. "Calm down girl."

"One; don't call me 'girl'. And secondly, no one messes with my food. Not even Hani get mess with my heaven."

"Hani?" Chanyeol suddenly asked.

"Oh sh-I mean yeah."

Chanyeol squinted an eye but continued his sentence. "Isn't that Sehun's partner?"

"Yeah." Minyoung replied. "Baekhyun, let's get started?" She suggested.

"Yeah, sure."

----

"Baekhyun hyung likes dancing." Chen said while Minyoung and Baekhyun were discussing the type of song they were going to do.

"I sort of want to do a ballad." Minyoung propsed.

"Ew. You're so depressing. Let's do an exciting song!" Baekhyun tossed her idea to the side.

"Jerk." 

"Nerd."

"Thanks for calling me smart."

"Your-wait what?"

Chanyeol and Suho covered their laughs but you could still hear it.

"Aish, shut up." Baekhyun shouted to their direction.

"Byun Baekhyun." Suho warned. "I'm your hyung and if you don't respect me, you don't get to use my credit card."

His eyes grew and immediately apologized. "I am truly sorry Suho hyung."

"Apology accepted."

Minyoung accidently let out a giggle and all six of the boys turned to her. "What?" She asked self conscious.

Chen reached across the table and pinched her cheeks. "Kya~ Adorable Minyoungie!"

Minyoung froze and started to lightly blush.

"See! Pure cuteness." He grinned and sat back down.

Minyoung covered her cheeks and stuttered. "U-um, Baekhyun let's continue..." She said poking him on the shoulder.

"Oh-Um-Yeah-Sure." He said with a hint of red cheeks. He wouldn't want to admit it, but he did find Minyong...slightly adorable-JUST SLIGHTLY.

"So, a cheerful song, with light vocals." Baekhyun said.

"But isn't everyone else doing that?" Minyoung said with a doubt. "How about a relaxing song, not ballad like, but a chill song. Your voice would be the main, I can be the instrumental."

"I actually sort of like that." Baekhyun agreed. "Let's do that."

"Alright then...I'll work on the instrumental and we can add lyrics later." Minyoung's phone buzzed and she pulled it out.

"Message from Devil Friend..." Baekhyun read.

"Don't!" Minyoung sighed. 

Devil Friend: Yah, ready to leave yet? We have to get ready to go to the bakery to help out. See you in a few minutes, outside of SB

Minyoung replied back: Yeah, meet you there 

She stood up and packed up her stuff.

"Leaving so soon Minyoung?" Suho said.

"Yeah, sorry. See you tomorrow Baekhyun." She plugged in her headphones and started playing "Dearly Beloved, various versions". These songs really relaxed her.

"See you..." Baekhyun said.

Minyoung waved slightly and walked out of Starbucks.

"Isn't Minyoung really nice?" Chen asked Baekhyun. "She's very different from others."

"True...She sure is." He replied, looking at the front door.

"So, how was is?" Hani asked. "Deathly?" She teased.

Minyoung took off her headphones. "It was decent."

Hani smiled. "Told ya , now let's go."

Minyoung put her headphones back on and the two girls quietly walked together, not needing to talk. Their friendship was certainly beautiful.

------------

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was short? I'm still not clear on how long the chapters should be. Once again, I included EXO puns that just seemed to fit right in. Question: Does anyone else put a fake name like "Unicorn" on their drinks? Hehe, I love people doing that. Here's the Dearly Beloved song/mix I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXlQpMZ_ZdA

If you never played the games...Or watched play throughs, you're missing out on a lot. When I listen to this...I get the feels. Anyway, I again hope that you liked this chapter! Have a nice day.

See you soon,

Lynn