OO3

Like A Piece Of Bacon

OO3: End Of Music Class

 

Back to Minyoung and Baekhyun...

 

"So, tell me about your vocals." Minyoung proposed.

 

"Well...My voice is very...diverse are you would say." Baekhyun answered quite professionally.

 

"Nice vocabulary and lets see...Then what songs do you like to sing?"

 

"I guess I like singing pop songs or ballads."

 

"Okay then, then we have to experiment."

 

"Wait a second. What?" He asked as if he was struck with a pop quiz. "I'm not a lab rat, thank you very much."

 

Minyoung face palmed at his logic. Seriously?  She thought. "I mean, we need to see which type of songs your voice fits. Actually it's which, if your voice matches my violin."

 

"I don't understand what you're saying."

 

Minyoung sighed. "I need to see which strings or notes match your voice the best."

 

Baekhyun finally understood and nodded his head. "Okay, how will we do it?"

 

Minyoung shrugged. "I don't know." She pulled out her notebook and looked through the pages. Baekhyun was like a little kid trying to take a peek at the new candy section without getting caught. He craned his neck and tried to see how her notebook looked like.

 

Minyoung flipped through the pages, not noticing the curious boy looking at her prized jewel. Her notebook wasn't a diary or some sort but a book full of music, notes, music notes. Music really helped her in her life. When she was feeling sad she'll either listen to sad music or write her emotions in this very book. If she was energetic but couldn't express it, she'll listen to happy, light music or write lyrics about her mood in this book. If you saw it, it would've been just 'plain' old words. But to Minyoung, this book, this person, has her feelings as if it was a diary, but the message is just decoded. To understand this girl, you had to have passion about something, passion.

 

She flipped through many pages while he just watched. To Baekhyun, he could already tell how special this book was to her. How she flipped the pages as if it was a baby, how her eyes skimmed through the pages, as if already knowing what every single word was on the page.

 

In his head, he shook the thought off and started thinking about the project. What if I get scouted? He wondered. Will I get to debut with EXO? In his mind, he laughed at the ridiculous idea. No matter what, all 12 of us will stay together! Baekhyun was brought back to reality when Minyoung found a blank page.

 

"Okay..." Minyoung said. She rummaged through her bag for her pen. Minyoung took the cap off with her teeth. "So your voice is 'diverse'...." She wrote down notes on the page.

 

"Yeah, what's with the quotation marks though?" He asked.

 

"Nothing..." Minyoung secretly smiled behind her hair. This guy is pretty naive... She thought. "So...Who do you look up to?"

 

"I look up to...many people."

 

Minyoung rolled her eyes. "Not helping..."

 

"Geez I can't help that I respect many artists." Baekhyun argued.

 

"No, I mean...I want to get this project not over with, but done quickly."

 

"I like to take things slow, so we're taking it slow. Slow and steady. You know?"

 

"No I don't."

 

"Why~" Baekhyun said exasperated. "Fine next class-" He got cut off by Mr.Lee.

 

"Alright, class is over, arrange meeting places for your partner and yourself! We won't be working on this project much in class, so do it on your own time. Like true musicians. You are all excused!"

 

People scattered to the door but bowed formally to the teachers on the way out.

 

"Okay." Baekhyun said quickly. "Meet me at the Starbucks, the one on our campus side. At 3:00 okay?"

 

"Um...." Minyoung couldn't decided whether to go with the flow or not.

 

"Baekhyun ah!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

"I have to leave, see you there." Baekhyun ran over to his buddies and many fangirls swooned.

 

Hani walked over to Minyoung and patted her shoulder. "Are we doomed?"

 

She shook her head. "Not yet. Just go with the plan, and it'll be easy and breezy."

 

---------------

 

Hi guys, sorry for the very short chapter...I just forgot about my place and didn't know how to end this one. The next one will be much, much more longer than this one. Hope you enjoyed though!

 

{Song: What Is Love by EXO M}

 

See you soon,

Lynn