OO2

Like A Piece Of Bacon

OO2: Meeting The Bacon

 

{A/N Story will be in 3rd person POV now~}

 

After Minyoung told a short summary of what happened at chemistry while walking, the two girls arrived at Quickly and walked inside.

  

Minyoung ordered two milk tea with black pearls and grabbed their drinks when it was ready. She walked to their table and sat down.

  

“So.” Hani started. “You’re partners with the all popular Kim Kai?"

   

Minyoung nodded sadly. “Yup…”

 

  "Doesn't Mr.Jung know how you'll get mobbed by fangirls?"

  

Minyoung's eyes widened. "W-What???" I'll get mobbed?!?!?

 

The little devil laughed. "I'm kidding..." Then her face got serious, "But be on your guard at all times, you never know with these crazy girls." She nodded her head in one direction. Minyoung looked where she was 'pointing' and saw Luhan and Sehun (EXO members) getting bubble tea.

  

Minyoung looked beyond that and saw fangirls behind a bush, with a huge camera, staring at the two with eyes that looked like they were heart shaped (like from an anime) but she could see the bit of crazy in their eyes. She looked back at her friend and panicked. What if they will attack her?

 

 "Now, don't worry, I'll be here to protect you!" Hani winked and tried to lighten up the mood.

 

  Minyoung sulked and took a sip of her bubble tea. "I just don't know..."

  

"You'll be fine! I....well I can't promise."

 

  " you Hani..." Minyoung said while whining. "Why are they so scary?!?" She yelled quietly.

 

 "Okay okay, just try to not talk to Kai, unless you have to absolutely talk to him."

 

 "You make it sound so easy!" She shouted (quietly).

 

 Hani took a sip of her drink. "Because it is, I'm here for you, don't worry."

 

-------

 

It was unfortunately time to get back to campus since Hani and Minyoung both had classes. On the bright side, the both had class together, plus it was music (instrumental) class.

 

 But then some members of EXO are in their class—so it was still unfortunate for Minyoung. Because once she walked in the room (they arrived pretty early) a voice shouted her name.

 

 "Minyoung!" A voice shouted. It was a good thing that it was only the two and the two EXO members.

  

She turned around and saw who yelled her name. Turns out, it was actually Chanyeol, the 'happy virus' they call him.

 

  "Yes, Chanyeol ssi?" She asked calmly.

 

  "No need for that, just call me Chanyeol!" He grinned, though he always actually had a grin on his face. "Oh", he continued, "Come sit with me! Since you're partners with Kai, I guess Mr.Jung thought you were a good person."

 

 In Minyoung's mind it was pretty frustrating. One, did Kai tell every EXO member about us being partners, or did Chanyeol just know? And why the freak does Mr.Jung picking me, automatically say 'Minyoung is a good person'. But she knew she couldn't say that so she just replied, "Oh um...I'm kind of already sitting with my friend." She gestured to Hani.

 

 Chanyeol just kept on smiling. "Okay!" And turned back to talk to his friend, Lay, also known as Zhang Yixing.

 

 Minyoung looked at Hani and Hani looked back. Both were thinking, "What the heck was that?" They both shrugged and took their seats, which were in the middle section. The bell rang, and students piled in. The teacher soon arrived, her name was Mrs.Kim.

 

 "Okay, today we will be starting a very important project." She looked around the room and then continued talking. "This project is very important since many pro musicians and singers will see your performance."

  

Excitement could be heard but it died down slowly as everyone wanted to hear more. "This project is also very special since your partner will be from the vocal or dance class."

 

  Hani sighed and looked at Minyoung. She whispered, "I guess we won't be partners..."

 

 Minyoung nodded and kept listening to Mrs.Kim.

  

"So today I will be announcing your partners and soon the vocal class will come to our class today. The project is that, with your dance or rapper or singer, you will compose a song or melody together, one that will compliment each person's talent. And who knows, one—or even both of you may get scouted." Mrs.Kim smiled at the look on everyone's faces. "Do not worry, you have plenty of time...That is of course you put your heart and effort into it. Two minds are better than one they say~" She winked and took out her laptop. "I will read out the names..."

 

  "I wonder who I'll get..." Minyoung whispered to Hani.

 

  "I know right..."

 

 I hope it's not another EXO member....This project is so important to me. Minyoung added in her head.

 

  "Lee Yoomi with Kim Heehyo from the Vocal class."

  

A slight cheer was heard from the back of the class. Mrs.Kim smiled and kept reading names. "Kim Leewang with Lee Kimi from the Dance class." She kept reading names till it got to...

 

 "Shin Minyoung with Byun Baekhyun from the Vocal class."

 

 Gasps were heard, Hani gaped, and Minyoung was frozen. Yet another EXO partner for her. She could hear a little whisper from Chanyeol, "Man, I wanted to be with Baek~" I wish you could Chanyeol... She thought.

  

Hani nudged her and mouthed, "Are you okay?"

 

  "I'm okay." Minyoung mouthed back.

 

 Mrs.Kim just kept on reading names. "Kim Hani with...Oh yes, with Oh Sehun from the Dance class."

 

More gasps were heard and even more fangirls glared at Minyoung and Hani. "Oh my ing god. Holy ." Hani stuttered. When Hani gets nervous, stunned, or anything like that, she starts to swear a lot. "I'm partners with the Ice Prince. Are you serious." She murmured.

 

 "Looks like we both have bad luck..." Minyoung whispered. She was thinking many things, why them, why not others? What she didn't know was that, this was called fate. (Or destiny if you want to be cheesy.)

  

"Lay or Zhang Yixing with Lu Han from the Vocal class."

  

Lay sighed of relief. He wasn't paired up with a fangirl, even though that girl....who was Baekhyun hyung's partner was okay with him.

 

 "Park Chanyeol with Suho or Kim Joonmyun from the Vocal class."

  

Chanyeol sighed in disappointment. He didn't want to be with Suho hyung, Suho was a bit too rule like for him, Chanyeol wanted someone 'fun'. Like Kai or Chen.

 

  "That was it. Your partners should be arriving soon...." And just as Mrs.Kim finished her sentence, a knock came on the door. Minyoung's heart was beating fast and so was Hani's. They were scared and nervous.

 

  "Come in!" Mrs.Kim shouted lightly. People came in and the classroom was actually like a lecture room, so there was enough room, but it became quite more filled up then before. Mr.Jung was also the Vocal teacher so he walked in with Mrs.Lee and Mr.Lee, the Dance class teachers. The teachers had a little reunion and introduced themselves to everybody. Minyoung and Hani knew Mrs.Lee quite well since they always see her at the market that go to for grocery shopping. (For their dorm.)

  

"Now please find your partner for this important assignment." Mr.Lee said with a smile. People starting moving, greetings were heard, laughter were heard, giggling were heard, while Minyoung and Hani had frowns on their faces. Most girls would be jumping in joy, but not these two girls.

  

"Excuse me." Minyoung heard. She turned to face the voice. So soon... She groaned. Her partner has arrived, Mr. Byun Jerk Baekhyun. Or Bacon as Minyoung likes to call him secretly.

 

 "Yes?" She said tilting her head.

 

 "Are you Shin Minyoung?" He asked.

 

  "Yes. And you are Byun Baekhyun, my partner if I am correct." It's nice to keep cold, don't open up. Minyoung repeated in her head.

 

 "I guess." Baekhyun smirked. "Mhm, strange, you aren't screaming your lungs out yet. Quiet one?"

 

 "What is a 'quiet one'? And sorry to disappoint, I'm not a fangirl." Minyoung stated blankly.

 

 Baekhyun's eyes widened but brought them back to regular size so quickly, it was hard for Minyoung to tell if his eyes even changed. "So, what do you do." He said, more like a statement then a question.

 

 "I play the violin . I assume you sing?"

 

 "Yup."

 

  "How would you describe your vocals?"

 

  "Godly, wonderful..." Bacon continued a list of words that wasn't what Minyoung was looking for. So she just tuned him out and thought about how much of a cocky jerk he is.

 

 "Amazing, light–Hey are you listening?"

 

 "W-What? Oh yeah I'm totally listening. But that whole paragraph was not what I wanted. I wanted you to describe your vocals, like your range of notes, what you sound well singing, or what you think you want to do."

   

Baekhyun was stunned. No girl ever wanted to talk seriously with him, and about music? One thing he has a passion for? This girl is truly weird...Baekhyun thought.

 

 "Okay, and one ground rule." Minyoung decided to say.

 

 "Woah, wait. Rule? What about rules?" Baekhyun said confused.

 

  Minyoung rolled her eyes. "So I don't get killed by your cr-admirers." She smiled bitter sweetly.

 

  "Oh."

  

"Just some simple rules, after this project we don't know each other." She paused to look at the boy. He stared at her. She cleared and continued. "During this project, we do it clean and neat. Just work and small talk. If we do this, act like strangers, it'll be like a piece of cake."

 

 "I guess so. I mean, okay." Baekhyun replied.

  

"Cool, now tell me about your vocals."

 

-------

 

Now here's what happened at Hani's side.

  "Um..." Hani said when a person suddenly sat beside her. She and Minyoung separated because of the huge crowd. So she was alone till this random person appeared. The boy looked up and stared at her. Oh, Hani thought. It's...her partner. Oh freaking Sehun.

 

  "You're Kim Hani." He said directly. Now this is why people call him the 'Ice Prince'.

 

  "Yeah I'm Kim Hani. You're Oh Sehun, correct?"

 

 "Yeah." He repeated her. "What is your 'thing' you play?"

 

  "I normally play the piano but I also play cello."

 

 "Nice. I dance but sometimes rap."

 

  "Cool." She said awkwardly. "So what do you want to do? I'm planning on doing a piano piece and in the middle I'll switch over to cello." Then she added, "Well, what's your type of dancing style?"

 

 Sehun thought about that for a moment. He also started thinking about Hani and how...'chill' she is. Almost like him.

  "I like doing popping, sometimes free styling." He said poker faced (even though he normally looked like that).

 

  "I guess I can arrange a pop piece with my keyboard...And add in some dramatic cello notes." Hani said thoughtfully. "Something for you to know, we don't be friends, since I don't want to be killed by fangirls. Got that?"

 

 "Sure." Sehun replied, his tone not changing. But he wondered, how....crazy are his fangirls?

 

 "I wonder how Minyoung is doing..." Hani accidently said out loud.

 

  "Minyoung? Baekhyun hyung's partner?" Sehun asked.

 

  "Yeah."

 

  "Do you know her...a lot?" Sehun asked another question.

 

 "I do, why?" Hani asked curious.

 

  "She's not crazy, like a fan right?" He asked looking straight into her eyes.

  

"I guess–I mean she fangirls over KH?" She told him unsure.

 

  "Okay hyung is safe..."

 

 "What?"

 

 "Nothing, I just wanted to make sure that he doesn't get attacked by girls."

  He said it so direct, that Hani got wavered a bit. How do they just casually talk about getting mobbed?!? She exclaimed in her mind. And he didn't ask about KH...weird.

 

 "Aish...I do feel bad for your friend though." Sehun suddenly said.

 

 "Why..." Hani said worried.

 

  "Baekhyun hyung is pretty crazy. Plus he has some of the most fangirls....And Minyoung seems like hyung's type... " The Ice Prince smirked.

 

 "Wait..." She pieced the puzzles together. "WHAT?!??"

-------

 

Hi people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that it was an okay length. And it looks like Bacon  Baekhyun met Minyoung!!!! If you're confused about anything, just ask me it and I'll try to answer. I wonder if I'm rushing it(?) But I just don't want to stretch out a scene. I also put some K-POP puns, if you found them, good for you. Aish, school has been busy these days...

 

{Song: Everybody by SHINee}

 

See you soon,

Lynn