EPILOGUE

Blood Thirst
EPILOGUE


Changmin was speechless; he lost count how many time he had told his brother that his-long-lost lover was in front of him now. Yunho didn’t even care about it anymore. His brother was crawling toward the half’s body. Changmin had no idea what his brother saw in that half.

That was when something hit him. He felt exactly how their parents had to feel when they found out of Changmin’s relationship. They couldn’t understand and wouldn’t understand how deep he loved his lover. Changmin did the same thing to his brother.

“Changmin ah, who is he?” his lover asked. Changmin didn’t answer; still drowning in his thoughts. They were still at the plaza and the mist had gone. The sun would soon rise up in few minutes.

“Mom! Look there’s three bloody people there!” a child voice echoed from some alley as a ‘hush’ sound could be heard. It was probably the mother and soon Changmin could sense they were running away. The view had to shock the human, Changmin laughed.

“Changmin ah!”

Changmin finally looked at his lover, who was still sitting worriedly next to Changmin on the ground. The pure blood pulled his lover closer as he embraced him. He secured his love tightly as he smiled, really smiled for a long time. He couldn’t remember the last time he smiled. Yet, tears were streaming out from his eyes.

 “I…I finally get it,” Changmin said,” You’re only real to me…I can never run away from you…”

Changmin’s lover didn’t say anything, just staying still as Changmin embraced him.

“Everything is fake…I am chasing something I can never have,” Changmin continued,” But I’m glad I’ve met you. I love you, even though you’re just part of my memories that I created…”

Changmin closed his eyes, yet, he could see his lover face. Changmin could feel warm palms on both of his cheek. His lover was saying something to him and Changmin was more than happy to nod. He would finally be with his lover this time. But he still had one last thing he had to fix.

Opening his eyes, Changmin couldn’t see any trace left from his lover. He turned his sight to his brother who was crying helplessly embracing the half. Changmin got up as he walked toward them. He kneeled next to his brother.

“Don’t you touch him!” Yunho warned, yet, he was too weak to fight Changmin.

“I can’t kill his twice,” Changmin spoke,” But I can bring him back for once…”

“---What are you---“ before Yunho could finish. He was blinded by white light.

“It’s okay, finally both of us can be with our loved one. I’m sorry to bring you so much pain, Yunho hyung…”Changmin’s voice echoed inside the warm white light. Yunho didn’t know what happened. All he knew was when he opened his eyes, Jaejoong was crying beside him; telling him how he was glad that Yunho finally opened his eyes.

 

---------------------------------------------------------One Year Later---------------------------------------------------------
 


“Hyung! Come on, we’re gonna miss the train!” a high pitch dolphin voice could be heard somewhere inside a crowd. It was so hectic since it was rush hour.

“Wait, Junsu. I can’t move at all---Arrgg, Yunnie, help me!” Jaejoong said as he was dragging his suitcase.

“You bring too much, it’s only three-day trip!” Yoochun complained as he received death stare.

“Just focus on getting into the train,” Yunho stepped in as he put Jaejoong’s suitcase above his head. Jaejoong was amazed by how manly Yunho looked but the other two vampires just stayed silent; trying to hide their laugh. They knew Yunho had to be dying trying not to be crushed by Jaejoong over-over-over-weight suitcase. Wait, did they say ‘over’ three times? Yes, they did.

After life and death battle, especially for Jung Yunho, they reached the train. It was a bullet train to their holiday destination. They would enjoy a nice snow party on a mountain. They rent a very beautiful and isolated couple cottage, one of each of the pair.

“I can’t wait to get there!” Jaejoong said excitedly as he sat on their cabin. Yunho was too weak to talk as Yoochun and Junsu laughed softly. Soon, the train departed. The journey was snowy because it was winter but they loved winter. The sun shone less and they liked the coldness and darkness.

“Let’s take a photo hyung!” Junsu suddenly suggested. Yoochun and Yunho were looking at each other; there were no stopping once Jaejoong and Junsu went to their paparazzi mode. So without any choice they took a lot of photos.

Finally, Jaejoong and Junsu seemed to be exhausted. Yoochun excused himself as he took Junsu to get some food in their suitcase; blood bag of course. There were only Yunho and Jaejoong in the cabin now.

“Jae…” Yunho whispered the name softly as he kissed Jaejoong’s earlap; causing the half to almost literally scream. It was his sensitive spot. Yunho laughed, he needed some payback after Jaejoong’s suitcase and paparazzi mode almost killed him. Jaejoong seemed to sense his intention as he ignored Yunho and started looking at the photos they just took.

“Why are you and Junsu like to take photo so much?” Yunho asked.

“Because we don’t know what will happen tomorrow or the next hour or even the next second,” Jaejoong answered,” So we want to cherish every moment of it…”

Jaejoong’s mind went back to the time he died. He couldn’t do a thing, even though he knew Yunho was crying next to him, trying to save him. He promised himself he wouldn’t leave Yunho again, yet, he couldn’t keep his promise.

Jaejoong didn’t know how it happened but he got his life back. When he opened his eyes, he saw Yunho was lying unconsciously next to him in the plaza. What shocked him the most was Changmin lying next to him, asking him to take care of Yunho, before the pure blood’s eyes went soulless.

“Hey, I’m here,” Yunho knew what was on Jaejoong’s mind. He pulled Jaejoong into a hug.

“Sometime I wonder what if Changmin didn’t sacrifice himself for me…What if he’s the one who lives, will you be more happy, Yun---“ before Jaejoong could finish, Yunho’s lips sealed it.

“I’m happy with you and I know Changmin is happy too because he can finally be with his loved one,” Yunho answered,” So don’t think about it anymore, okay? Or I’ll make you won’t be able to think anything straight…”

“You can try,” Jaejoong smiled as he played along with Yunho’s threat. Yunho kissed Jaejoong again, this time passionately. Jaejoong laughed as he broke the kiss. He kissed Yunho softly as he whispered the three words. Yunho’s reply was something Jaejoong expected. They’re busy making out, at least until Yoochun and Junsu returned as their eyes literally bleed out.

“Now I know how hyung felt when hyung saw me and Yoochun doing stuff,” Junsu blushed.

“Yes, especially before Yunho hyung join the ride,” Yoochun joked, only to be smacked by the half. Yunho and Junsu laughed at the scene; it was too much. They’re supposed to be dark creature and hurt people. Yet, they chose not to. They were living life to their full heart content. It’s enough that they had each other, more than enough.

 

-THE END-
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
P.S. My last semester finally started full time today so I dun think I'll write any series for a moment. But I won't be in hiatus, maybe will write some oneshot XD Anyway, this finally ended! So how's it? *worried eyes*