CHAPTER 1

Blood Thirst
CHAPTER 1


“God! I can’t believe how troublesome you two can become!” Jaejoong spoke almost literally screaming as the other two laughed. He was standing on his apartment door, pulling out his overweight suitcase.

“You sure you can go alone? You know I and Junsu can help if you want to,” Yoochun offered for the thousand times.

“You promise we will always look after each other, hyung. I can’t possibly let you going alone on a mission like this,” Junsu argued for the million times.

“We’ve discussed this,” Jaejoong took a deep breath as he finally managed to get his suitcase out,” I’ll be fine. I’m strong, remember? I’m only going to next city to confirm the rumor and will be back before you know it.”

Junsu pouted as Yoochun could only try so hard to not jump on Junsu. So here’s what happened. Junsu got an idea to move out with Yoochun few days ago, on an empty apartment just next to theirs. Jaejoong almost murdered Yoochun---I mean, Jaejoong negotiated with Junsu. He promised to give them some private time for a week.

So Jaejoong was trying to find a vacation for the week but then he heard a rumor of people disappearing on the city next to the one they’re staying. Jaejoong decided to check it out since it smelled like vampire hunting stuff. He would be killing two birds with one stone. Yet, the two went hysteric when Jaejoong told them his plan.

“…Fine, but take care, okay hyung?” Junsu finally gave up as he hugged Jaejoong so tightly, almost literally crushed him. Jaejoong could only nod. He was still hugging Junsu as he gave glare to the pure blood behind them.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him,” Yoochun reassured. Jaejoong smiled. He had lowered his guard around Yoochun these days. It took his years to finally accept Yoochun being together with Junsu. He didn’t exactly hate Yoochun, he even liked the pure blood. Yet, he was contradicted by the fact his Junsu was leaving the nest and decided to make a love nest with Yoochun.

“Okay then, I should be going,” Jaejoong spoke as he waved to the two,” I’ll call you when I get there.”

So Jaejoong finally managed to get rid of two worried vampires. He would miss them but it was only for a week. He would live. Driving his car out from the parking lot, Jaejoong’s thought drifted back to the time he and Junsu met Yoochun. It’s over 150 years ago and they used to travel by foot or public mass transportation. These days, they could get their own car. It’s the 21th century after all.

Meanwhile, back at the apartment, Junsu was sitting on the couch, still worried about Jaejoong. They’d never been separate before and Junsu began to realize how fear made Jaejoong went mad when he told him his plan to move out with Yoochun.

“Junsu ah, drink this, it’ll make the worries go away,” Yoochun said softly as he sat next to Junsu. It’s a warm blood from a blood bag. He used the brilliant electronic device called microwave to heat it up. It tasted a lot more delicious, a bit like fresh blood.

Junsu nodded as he drank it slowly. He just stared into the wall as he drank. He didn’t even realize some of the blood was dripping from his lips.

“Hey, slowly,” Yoochun whispered as he Junsu’s lips, causing the other vampire to almost jump from the couch. It was pure reflect, they didn’t really get lovey dovey when Jaejoong was around. It’s like murdering eyes were looking at them all the time.

“You know,” Junsu sat closer to Yoochun as he drank the rest of the blood,” I really really really love Jaejoong hyung but sometime he can be too protective. I mean, we’re dating for over 100 years and he’s still too protective sometime…”

“I kinda understand why,” Yoochun spoke,” No one can leave you alone, Junsu ah, you’re too adorable, cute, and love---“

Yoochun couldn’t finish his sentence as Junsu suddenly kissed his lips. It was rare to see Junsu being aggressive, but Yoochun didn’t mind. He returned the kiss passionately as both of them struggled on the couch; hands touching and pulling the cloth off.

“Aahhh---“ Junsu moaned when Yoochun pinched his s. They’re both shirtless and their pants were ready to be taken off. Yoochun laid Junsu on the couch as he gave wet kisses all along his body. Every touch felt so deep and hot, Junsu began to lose his control.

The kiss traveled to Junsu’s stomach as Yoochun took Junsu’s pants off. He devoured Junsu with everything he got as the other vampire jerked back; gasping for air ally. The sound of Junsu’s voice calling Yoochun, begging for more, made Yoochun reached his limit.

Yoochun’s fingers started to prepare Junsu as the other vampire melted. He even deeper and faster, causing Junsu to scream in pleasure. It didn’t take long until Junsu reached his . Yoochun missed how Junsu tasted like.

“Ahh…Chunnie, please,” Junsu was still catching his breath when Yoochun took off his pants and positioned himself. He held Junsu’s hands as he slowly got inside. Junsu closed his eyes because of the pain and pleasure.

Slowly, Yoochun pulled Junsu into his embrace as he began to rock their hips up and down. Junsu could feel how hot Yoochun inside of him and how hot he had become. He let Yoochun took him for a ride as his body remembered every moment of it.

“Su…I love you…so much…even words can’t describe it…” Yoochun whispered passionately into Junsu’s ears as they made love.

“I love you too, Chunnie…So much…Ahhh…” Junsu replied sweetly as Yoochun hit his sweet spot. It felt so addicting and intoxicating. Junsu couldn’t help but to cry helplessly everytime Yoochun did him. It’s too much, yet, he couldn’t get enough.

“Su…I’m so close…” Yoochun moaned as he began to lose his breath. He with all his strength as he reached his . Junsu felt the warmness inside of him and it took him less than a second to do the same.

Satisfied and tired, Junsu rest his neck on Yoochun’s shoulder. He’s still literally siting on Yoochun and he didn’t want to move. Meanwhile, the pure blood smiled as he kissed Junsu’s earlap seductively. He somehow knew Junsu wanted to stay like that for a little longer; he seemed to be able to read Junsu’s emotion these days.

“Chunnie,” Junsu called softly after a while,” Will you move me to bed? I don’t think I can move…”

 Yoochun laughed, a bit too loud, causing Junsu to pout. Yoochun gave a peck on Junsu’s lips as he slowly got Junsu off him. Then, he tried to take Junsu in bridal style but a refusal was all he got.

“Piggyback me?” Junsu asked using his innocent puppy eyes, almost causing Yoochun to have a massive nosebleed. Yoochun obeyed the cute plea as he wished he could hide his giggle. He never got tired of Junsu.

After putting Junsu into their bedroom, Yoochun went back to the couch to clean the mess. And oh yes, you read it right, it’s their bedroom. They managed to get the permission from Jaejoong after bribing the hunter with the newest silver hunting blade.

Anyway, Yoochun was still as he cleaned everything up. After everything seem to be back to they belong to, Yoochun joined Junsu on the bed. The other vampire was already fast asleep.

Sometime Yoochun wondered if this’s how married life was like for normal human. Deep inside his heart, Yoochun wished he could have a home together with Junsu someday, just the two of them. Not he wanted Jaejoong to leave but having private space for the two of them seemed nice.

“Jae…Please find someone soon and get married,” Yoochun said as he clapped his hands on the air few times, imitating a wishing posture.

“…Totally….Agree…” Junsu mumbled half asleep as Yoochun blushed. He didn’t expect Junsu to be awake and hear his childish wish. Hiding his face as he hugged Junsu from behind, Yoochun joined his love and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was still driving to the next city. It would take him three hours to reach his destination but somehow he felt so strange already. It was like he left something and other things were waiting for him.

It’s indeed weird to travel alone. He usually had Junsu to tease on and Yoochun to chat with. He smiled at the silly thought. Shaking his head, Jaejoong decided to focus on the road. He knew Yoochun would protect Junsu no matter what and he knew both of his precious persons would be okay. He should concentrate on his mission.

He was looking at the side mirror when suddenly a loud thud got his attention. It took him few seconds to register what just happened. A figure was laying on the ground, in front of his stopped car. Jaejoong just ran someone with his car for the first time in his long long life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I dunno why I feel like I've just finished writing a comedy LOL