Saving You

Till I Met You

I would like to apologise a million times for my missing in action for work has been crazy till the extend that I don't get enough sleep! It may sound very much like an excuse but really! I will update whenever possible till this fanfic ends so don't you worry! I understand some of your feedback saying that the last chapter was actually shorter than the rest of the chapters and I'm sorry! I really thought I wrote a really long one judging by the amount of time I sat in front of my computer! Okay, this time, I'm pretty sure that it's a longer chapter. I'll be changing how I write the story to better convey the characters & their conversations. Italic will be their internal thought & I'll write mainly in Amber's view unless otherwise stated. Without further ado, let's start!

 

 

Guess what, I've been attending school for this past week! yay~ -_- Sigh~ Not that I want to and no, not because I want to meet Krystal. I'm suppose to be avoiding her! Well~ i finally got into trouble with the school for skipping too much so I do not have much choice but to come to school. I guess me getting a degree will be mom & dad's wish so even when I know the possibility of me meeting Krystal in school is high, I still have to drag myself to school. So for the past week, yes, I've seen Krystal here and there but of course, before she can approach me or anything, I will run out of the place as fast as I can. Nothing special today, it's still "Run away from Krystal before she sees me" operation.

"Oh my god~ There's still 2 years of school and I actually have to run away after every single class. This is driving me crazy!" screamed Amber.

Aisshhhh~ Seriously? Why Krystal has to appear again in my life? I've been keeping my feeling on the watch, making sure that my heart remains emotionless just so that neither me need to go through the same ordeal again nor people will experience what I've been through. But the apperance of Krystal is not helping me in this situation at all! She making it all messed up with my emotions and my heart that to remind me of that promise we made 6 years back is arghhhhh! No! No, no, no, I can't let that happen. I've manage to do it for the past 6 years then I will be able to do it now and in the future. Huuuuuu~

"This is for the good of everyone. That's right, Amber! You can do this! Emotionless! Zero Feelings! Emo....."

 

"Why do you have to keep avoiding me?" said Krystal popping out of nowhere once again.

"HOLY SHOOTERS! Stop jumping out of nowhere and scaring me like that! God Damm*t" Said Amber while clenching onto her heart.

"Well, if you didn't run away from me, I wouldn't need to jump in front of you to catch your attention. And like said, I just wanna be friends with you or more like, being friends with you again."

"Oh god~ Don't you understand? I do not need friends. I can continue living this life without friends around me. There are loads of people in school that you can be friends with so why does it has to be me?! Stop following me around! You live your life, I live mine. As simple as that." said Amber before she left the place.

Not long after, she heard someone screaming and it actually sound very much like Krystal.

Ehhhh~ Can't be. Must be because she was the last person I see thats why I thought that it sounded like her. Haha! Silly me.

But than, Amber heard the screaming again.

Aishhhhh~ better tell me that I'm wrong.

With that, Amber started running towards where the screaming is coming from and that's where she saw Krystal being held by 2 guys who look strangely familiar to her.

"Hey, let her go."

"Amber!" was all Krystal managed to say before one of the guy knocked her out cold.

"Oh, hey!~ It's Amber! Looks like you don't remember me? You f**king broke my nose just 2 months ago. Ring a bell?"

. "Look, it's just between you and me. So let her go before someone gets hurt."

"Oh really~ You know what? Today, it's between me and her. She's mine. So you should be the one to leave before YOU get hurt."

These son of a b*tch "For the last time, let her go."

"Looks like you wouldn't leave without a fight. Alright then. It's 2 against 1. I'm going to f**king break your nose and make you pay for what you did!"

Aish~ Why are they so stubborn? I guess I don't have a choice.

And of course, Amber punched the daylight out of them and rescued her princess. AHEM. Oops, I meant Krystal.

 

Sigh~ Why won't they listen? Now I'm more tired than ever. School is draining all my energy away and then I have to pull out what I've left to screw those 2 b*stards up. Krystal, why you again? Why are we still crossing paths even after all these years? I've been closing up my heart but why do you have to appear? With you hovering around, I'm not sure just how long more can my heart stay cold.

"Krystal! Krystal! You got to wake up! I don't know where you're staying! You need to at least let me know where I should bring you to before you continue sleeping! Krystal!" Aish~ Now what am I supposed to do? Sigh~ I don't think I have much choice.

With that, Amber piggyback Krystal to the only place she can think of. Her own place.

 

After Amber placed Krystal on her bed, she thought that Krystal will feel more comfortable if she was to change out of that dress of hers but Amber is too shy to do it herself. So she called the only person who can help her.

"Sul? I..I..I need your help. Can you come over to my place now?"

"Hyung?! Okay okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

 

15 minutes later, Sulli burst through Amber's door.

 

"HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY? YOU HURT ANYWHERE? WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT AGAIN? WHY..."

"SUL! Too much questions! Aish~ Yes, I did got into a fight but no, I wasn't hurt. I need your help for something else. Come with me." Amber lead Sulli to her bedroom where Krystal is still unconscious. "Can you help to change her clothes? It's kind of awkward for me to do it. I've already took new set of clothes and left it on the bed."

Sulli looked at Amber with raised eyebrows and gave her a questionable look. "Hyung, why is there a woman on your bed and you want me to change her clothes?

Sigh~ I knew this is coming."Just change her clothes and bombard me with your questions later."

 

5 minutes later...

 

"Care to explain now, Hyung?"

"Yah! Don't look at me this way Sull. Okay okay~ She's called Krystal. She has been pestering me for the entire week and she actually followed me earlier. After I tried to brushed her off and leave, she actually almost got kidnapped by these 2 guys whom I've fought before. Obviously I can't just let that 2 b*stard have things their way so I kinda got into a fight with them again. She was knocked unconscious and I couldn't wake her up to ask her where's her place so I don't really have a choice but to bring her back here."

"Krystal? Don't tell me she is the same Krystal you mentioned 6 years ago. HOLY SHOOTERS! It's her right?!"

"Yes, yes~ they are the same Krystal. She managed to find me here in Korea a week ago. You know I've been trying to get everyone out of my life and then she came sashaying into my life again."

*Wiggles eyebrows* "Hyung, you still like her after all these years right? I still remember you coming back from US being in dazed for probably a month because you were mesmerised by her beauty and cuteness then"

"That's all the past. I no longer have feelings for her or for anyone."

"Hyung...You know you don't have to live your life this way right? We truly want to help you so you should really stop making yourself so miserable."

"I'm fine. I don't think I'm miserable and I'm cooping well by myself. Thanks for your help anyways, you can go now."

"WHAT!? I came all the way here to help you out and now you are chasing me away after me helping you?! No way! I'm gonna stay for dinner. No, wait. You know what? I'm going to stay over tonight!"

"WHAT?! Oh no you don't. You should go home before it gets late. Your parents will worry about you and..."

"Hello? Omma! I'm staying at Amber hyung's place so you don't have to worry about me, hyung will take care of me. Yeap. Okay, Bye Omma! Love you!"

....What.the.hell?

"Done! Now you don't have to worry about my parents worrying about my whereabouts right? So! What's for dinner tonight, hyung?"

Sigh~ Krystal & Sulli. Probably the only 2 humans left that will be the death of me. And they are both under my roof torturing me in many different ways."Fine. Just this one time. Just stay here and look after her, I'll go to the supermarket to buy some stuffs."

 

After a quick trip to the supermarket, Amber went back to her apartment and started cooking for her kryptonites. While Amber was cooking, Krystal, the sleeping beauty, finally started to stir in her "sleep".

 

That was a nice nap. No, wait. Where was I earlier. 2 guys. Amber. OH MY GOD! "WHERE AM I?! WHOSE CLOTHES ARE THESE?! OH MY GOD~ WHAT HAPPENED?! Oh no~ Don't tell me...."

"I see that you are finally awake."

Krystal snapped her head to where the voice came from and found Sulli sitting on the chair. "Who are you and how did I got here. What exactly happened?"

"Well~ My name's Sulli and I'm Amber's bestest & closest friend. You are currently in her house, laying on her bed because she had no idea where she was suppose to take you to after saving you from that 2 idoits who were planning to do stupid things to you. I was the one who helped you changed out of your clothes because hyung was too shy to do it by herself. Here, have some water. Calm down, you are in safe hands now. Don't worry, hyung didn't do anything to you if that's what you are afraid of too."

I'm at Amber's place?! On her bed?! The thought of her being in Amber's place & on Amber's head caused her to blushed unknowingly. "No no no! That's not what I was worried about. Sorry Sulli, where's Amber then? She didn't got hurt because of me right?"

 

 

Sulli's POV

HAHAHAHA~ It's so obvious that Krystal likes hyung! She was actually blushed knowing that she was at hyung's place. Sigh~ I just hoped that hyung can accepted the feelings that she still had for Krystal instead of running away from it. BUT! After knowing hyung for so long, I know that the person who can open up hyung's heart is none other than Krystal. My 6th sense have never failed me before. I'm sure hyung will one day be able to love and feel love again, and! I'm going to help them out! kekeke~

"Hyung is preparing dinner for us, we can head down in a few. Krystal? You like hyung right? As in, in the romantic way."

Shocked by Sulli's question, Krystal almost spit water out of . "What?! What are you talking about Sulli? Why are you asking me such a random question? No, no, no, we only met a few days ago and we are not even friends yet. But Sulli, why are you calling Amber hyung?"

Sulli couldn't help but laugh out loud. "HAHAHAHA!~ Krystal, you are too obvious. You met hyung a few years back in the States isn't it? From that moment on, even though you were still young, you actually fall for hyung and that's why after all these years, you tried to look for hyung and even came to Korea because of her isn't it? I called Amber as hyung because Amber has been in my life for as long as I can remember. She takes care of me, protected me like a big brother. Don't worry, we are like siblings. Nothing more than that."

Was I really that obvious? Sigh~ Well~ Since Sulli is close with Amber, I guess I can trust her and find out more about Amber from her right? "Ermmm...Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone? Sigh~ I knew I felt something for Amber back then. But I was too young to know what is love. I thought I was just grateful that she saved me from harm but then I couldn't stop thinking about her and after I got older, I realised that the feeling I had for her is not just grateful but something more. I told my parents about it and got them to help me to find out Amber's whereabouts. After I found out that Amber's in Korea, I didn't hesitate about flying here to find her. I want to confirm that feeling I had for her. I want to know if it's really love that I felt for Amber. A week ago, I finally found her and the moment I saw her, I knew that the feeling I had from the start was right. I was in love with her and still am. But, Amber didn't recognise me on first glance and even told me to forget about her and that we met before in the States. I'm starting to think if I made the right choice to come to Korea."

Aish~ This hyung is seriously hopeless. "Hey Krystal. Don't think of it that way. Hyung may act indifferent in front of you or even me, but that's because she was hurt. I assume you already knew what happened to hyung's parents? After losing both her parents within months, hyung couldn't comprehend even till now. She started drifting away from people she cared about because she was afraid that one day, she will start losing them too. Hyung thought about it the long way. Because she knew how it feels like to lose people you love and care about so she decided to cut all ties from people so they will have one less person to care about and to feel sad for. Stupid thought right? But that's hyung for you, always putting others before herself. Although hyung didn't said it herself, but being her best friend for the longest time, I just kinda know what she is thinking about. I hope you wouldn't give up on hyung. Hyung needs you to be her light out of her dark jail cell and you are the only one who can do it. Not even I can."

"Why? You are her best friend. You know her more than I do, you should be able to help her more than I do."

"Because hyung loves you too. Even though she said things the opposite way, Krystal, hyung loves you. So please stay with hyung, this is my only request. I just want hyung to be happy again."

 

 

Krystal's POV

Amber loves me? ME?! Really?! Oh my god~ Just the thought of Amber sharing the same feeling as her made her blushed madly. Aish~ Krystal Jung! You are so stupid, so obvious! ahhhhh~ Stupid stupid stupid! Why are you blushing so easily?! You are so.....

Just when Krystal was silent cursing and swearing herself, the person who made her this way popped her head into the room.

"Erm~ Dinner's ready. You guys can come down when you're ready" said Amber giving a slight smile before leaving the room.

*BLUSH MADLY*

"Krystal, you are really too obvious." Sulli laughed before following Amber out of the room.

"KRYSTAL JUNG! YOU ARE SO HOPELESS!" screamed Krystal into Amber's pillow.

 

At the dining room

 

"Hyung! What did you prepared? I hope it's something delicious since I helped you out so much today."

"What do you meant by a lot? All you did was to...help changed her clothes. Aish, whatever. I've cooked jajangmyun & sweet & sour chicken, eat it or leave it. Where's she anyways?"

"Hyung, you will never know you see. You may need more of my help in future and don't worry, she should be coming down soon. Maybe she is trying to doll up and look good?"

"What are you up to again? Why would she want to doll up when no one is around to see it? Aish~ Seriously, whatever!"

After Krystal came down, they started eating in silence. Well~ Technically, Sulli was the only one talking. How did she manage to talk so much when no one was replying her? I have no idea, she just somehow did.

"Erm...*clears thoart* Krystal? Sorry I had to bring you to my place. I tried to wake you up and ask you where you were staying but you wouldn't wake up, so.....yea."

"Oh. It's okay. I should be the one apologising for causing so much trouble. Thanks for your clothes and the dinner. I should leave now. Thanks a lot once again. I'll return the clothes to you once I get them washed. Thanks, bye."

"WAIT!" screamed Sulli. "You are leaving? NO! You can't leave! You are staying here tonight! I'm also staying here tonight. So you don't have to worry that hyung will do anything to you."

Two wide eyed soul stared at Sulli like she was mad.

"WHAT?! I'm not going to do anything to her and she didn't say that she want to stay so why are you making decisions for her?!" God D*mmit Sul, I seriously feel like killing you right now.

"Yea, Sulli. It's okay. I'll just head home. I really don't want to cause you guys more troubles than I already had."

"No, no, no. What if that 2 idiots are lingering around your place now to get their hands on you again? You are staying in Korea alone right? HYUNG! You wouldn't want that to happen right?"

CHOI SULLI! OH MY GOD! CHOI SULLI! WHAT THE HECK?!?! Why are you doing this to me? ARGHHHHH!!!~ Sigh~ I hate you so much right now but why did what you said made sense! ARGH~ God d*mmit, Sul! I hate it when you are right. Sigh~ "Sul's right. You can just stay here tonight. You guys can take my room, I'll just sleep in the living."

"No hyung, you are sleeping with us tonight.I believe your bed is big enough for the 3 of us."

CHOI SULLI! "Sul, we are 3 fully grown teens. What do you mean by my bed is big enough for the 3 of us. I'm really tired today. I want to sleep comfortably, so I'm going to sleep on the couch."

"See, you are tired hyung. So the more you should be sleeping on the bed. Since both me and Krystal are guests, you can't expect us to sleep on the couch, sooooo~ we are all going to sleep on the bed! Let's go Krystal!"

OH MY GOD~ CHOI SULLI! I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! How did she expect me to sleep with Krystal within a meter radius from me?! GOD D*MMIT SERIOUSLY!

 

Without much choice, Amber reluctantly dragged herself to her room. Amber was about to take the space on the extreme left, away from Krystal but then Sulli pulled her down so she ended up getting sandwiched in between Sulli & Krystal. Amber was about to get out of that awkward position when Sulli speak up.

"Just sleep hyung~ I'm tired~ It's only for a night so stop being so picky and sleep. Good night Hyung, good night Krystal~" mumbled Sulli before she snuggled up to Amber and fell asleep.

Amber knew she couldn't run away anymore Sulli hugging onto her so tightly. Fine~ Sleep.

"Good night Sulli, nights Amber. Thanks for everything once again."

"No worries. You've thanked me enough. It's really nothing. I'm sorry if Sulli made you uncomfortable by making you stay. I'll walk you home morning to make sure they are not around to pester you or anythingYou must be tired from this whole ordeal too, so let's just sleep. Nights Krystal."

 

 

Krystal's POV

OH MY GOD. Amber's sleeping beside me. How am I suppose to sleep with Amber just beside me. But it did remind me of the night where we first met each other. I held onto Amber's hand and falling asleep beside her. Although it was the first time we met, I felt really safe when Amber is beside me. Should I?....It's now or never Krystal! 

With that, Krystal held hands with Amber making Amber jumped upon the contact.

"Good night Amber. Tonight reminded me of the time we first met. I'm really happy that we get to meet again. Please don't push me away, I really want to stay by you like what you did back then to me. You can pretend that I don't exist, but let me stay by you, please. Good night Amber, sweet dreams."

 

 

Amber's POV

Okay. Great. Just great. Krystal Jung. Why are you doing this to me? Why do you have this effect on me? Why do we have to meet again? Can't you just let me continue to be a living zombie by myself? I don't want the same sh*t to happen again. I'm sorry Krystal. I don't want to end up hurting you. It's best if we remain as strangers. I'm sorry.

 

 

 

I'M SORRY! AMBER STILL DECIDED TO PUSH KRYSTAL AWAY! But I made it up with a little fluff right? hahahaha~ So! How was it? Phew~ I really took some time to edit this chapter and put them together so I hope you like it! Comment and share your thoughts with me! PEACE!