Changed

Till I Met You

Amber doesn't know what to feel anymore. Deep in her heart, she is bleeding, she is crying but she showed no emotions on her face. People criticise her, saying how nonchalant she is even when she just lost a close kin. But what do they know when they are not in her shoes. She was just 12 but now left all alone to face the future herself. No one she can share her joy and tears with anymore.

 

6 years passed. Amber became a changed person, she was no longer the smiley, happy go lucky girl that everyone knows anymore. She skipped school most of of time and when she doesn't she is always getting into fights with different groups of people. She wanted everyone to be out of her lives, little did they know is that because Amber doesn't want to go through the turmoil she had anymore. With no one to care for, she can close up her heart and not have feels anymore. Sulli witness all the changes and have always tried to help her favourite hyung, but Amber always ended up pushing her away.

 

Sulli: Hyung! You are hurt again! Let me help you with your wounds.

Amber: *withdraw her hand away from Sulli* Why do you even care? Everyone left! So you should just do the same and leave me alone!

Sulli: Hyung! Stop it! Stop hurting yourself and the people around you. I can't say the same for everyone but I can confidently say that I cared for you hyung! You need to stop acting this way and pushing everyone who cared away! We are just trying to help!

Amber: I don't need people to care for me cause that can be done by myself. You guys want to help? Staying away from me and leaving me alone is helping me. 

Amber started to walk away and stopped for a moment.

Amber: Sul...Just...Leave me alone. I don't want to hurt you. I'm no longer the hyung you know. Go, before I lost myself and start hurting you too.

 

With that, Amber left the now crying Sulli on her own.

I know you will never hurt me hyung, no matter what.

 

Amber came to her favourite hideout after her parents death. A place where she can have all the serenity to herself and kept her sane after all the events. 

 

Amber: Mom, Dad. Tell me if I've done the right thing. With everyone out of my lives, I will not feel sad anymore, right? I wish my heart can just die now so I don't have anymore emotions. I don't think I can do this anymore.

 

Just the, a head pops out above her.

---:Hey!!  What are you doing here?

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everbody!  Here's a short chapter and cliffhanger. To be honest, I'm still contemplating who this new character should be. What do you guys think? Well~ leave me your comment if you have any! Thanks for all the support and subscriptions! :)