The First Encounter

Till I Met You

HI ALL! I'm so sorry for the not updating and the being missing in action. Work has been crazy and I hope you guys can understand and forgive me! :( I'll update whenever it's possible and guess what! The day is today! To make it up, I will update with longer chapter today! Yay! Let's go! Go go sing!

 

 

Krystal: Hey! What are you doing here?

Amber: Holy mother of god! God dammit! Who are you and what are you doing here?!?!? Have I gotten into a fight with your brother? Your boyfriend? That's why you are trying to get back at me now? I never get into any fights with ladies.

Said Amber while clenching on her heart, calming herself down.

Krystal: No no no~ I just happened to find this really beautiful place so I just stayed around here before you appeared. Furthermore, I asked you a question first. So you should give me a reply too.

Amber: *Smirks* Yea, sure whatever. I'm out of here.

With that, Amber got up and started walking away. Krystal with the never dying determination caught up with her.

Krystal: Hey, since we can meet at such a out of sight place, it must be fate that we met isn't it! We should totally be friends!

Amber: *turns and look at krystal* how bout, NO.

Krystal: Awww~ Come on! We should get to know each other more! I know you are studying in SMU cause I'm studying there too! Just that we are taking different courses!

 

Amber's POV

What the heck? She is studying in the same school as me? How come I've never met her? Oh. I skipped school pretty often. Aishhhh~ That means I have to avoid her in school too?

 

While Amber is talking to herself mentally, Krystal jumped in front of Amber, startling her.

Amber: What the hell do you want from me? Just leave me alone and stop bothering me!

Krystal: You really don't remember me at all? 6 years ago, you saved me from being violated by a drunkard at California! Did you really forgot about it? I've been looking for you ever since and even moved here to Korea just so that I can meet you again and to thank you for saving me back then!

 

This made Amber stopped in her tracks completely. That was the last trip her family had before the tragedy. It was a trip that was filled with a lot of memories but it only hurts Amber now when she thinks about it because all the emotions she hid away all started to resurface. 

 

THROWBACK

Amber & her parents were in California and was heading back to their hotel. Amber was hungry and decide to head out and get some food after she accompany her parents back to the hotel. While walking to the convenience store, Amber heard some noise at one of the alley and she decided to take a look. That's when she saw a man trying to violate a little girl and she had to react. She rushed over and gave the man a beating before the man scrambled away. 

Amber: Hey~ Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you. Where's your daddy & mommy? Let's go and find them okay? Do you know how to contact them?

Krystal: *Shakes head*

Amber: Okay~ Do you know your way home then?

Krystal: *Shakes head*

Amber: Okayyyyyy~ Well, it's okay. Let's go the nearest police station then. I believe they will be able to help us find your parents. Come on, I'll give you a piggyback. So, what's the name of the lovely girl behind my back? My name is Amber.

Krystal: I'm Krystal.

Amber: Hi Krystal. I guess we are friends now. *Smiles*

Amber thought she saw Krystal blushed but brushed the idea of thinking that it must be the street light that caused the illusion. After arriving at the police station, Krystal never once let go of Amber's hand while waiting for her parents to arrive. Not long after, Krystal fell asleep on Amber's shoulder with her hands still holding onto Amber. Amber slowly remove her hand so that she can remove her jacket for Krystal. About an hour later, Kystal's parents came and Amber unwillingly wake Krystal up.

Amber: Krystal, wake up. Your parents are here to pick you up.

Krystal: But I still wanna sleep~ And I want to stay with you.

Amber: Hahaha~ It's okay Krystal. Now that we are friends, we can always meet again next time, right? Since you are tired, you should follow your parents back so that you can sleep more comfortably on your bed instead.

Krystal: *Pouts* Okay~ When will I see you again then?

Amber: I'm not sure, but fate will tell. We will meet when fate bring us together again, just like today. Well~ Bye Krystal, hope to see you again soon.

Krystal: Bye Amber, I'll miss you.

With that, Krystal gave Amber a kiss on her cheek before following her parents out of the police station.

END OF THROWBACK

 

Krystal: I've learnt about what happened to your family and I'm sorry for your lost. I want to help you and be there for you like how you were there for me back then.

Amber: No one can help me and I don't need your help either. I would very much appreciate it if you can forget what happened back in California and pretend that you don't know who I am in school.

 

 

 

HOW'S THE UPDATE GUYS? I gave Krystal a softer image than what she usually portray in public and gave Amber the tougher image instead. What do you think of the story so far? Feel free to comment and thanks for all the subscription!