Chapter 7

What is this feeling
Kai POV:
I turned around to see who said my name.Then I see somebody wave their hand.
 
Who is that?
 
The person came to sit behind Dasom and I.
 
"What are you doing here Kai?"
 
I turned to talk to the person, but couldn't see since it was dark.
 
"Excuse me, but who are you?" I said.
 
"Wow we spent days, months, years together and you don't know me?" 
 
"Sorry......????" 
 
"It's me, Suho. I feel so hurt right now." 
 
My heart just stopped. What do I do? Did he see me with Dasom. 
 
"So who's......." Before he could finish his sentence I pulled him out of the theater to talk.
 
"What are you doing her!?" I said.
 
"Well I'm obviously watching a movie...." He said with his eyes rolling.
 
"That's not.. nevermind. Can you just leave and tell the rest of the guys you didn't see me." I said while praying to him.
 
"Uhh no I already paid so I'm finishing the movie. So let's go back." He said while walking away. 
 
I ran to catch up with him.
 
"So who was that person you were sitting by? You on a date is that why you want me to leave." He said while pushing me lightly. 
 
"No we're just friends that came to see a movie together. It's not a date!" I said.
 
"Sureee."
 
Dasom POV:
Wow. This movie is getting interesting. 
 
"Hey Kai...." Where did he go? He probably went to the bathroom.
 
Oh  here he comes.... With.....OH NO OH NO THIS IS NOT GOOD. Should I hide/leave/move? My heart is racing like crazy.
 
"Kai, what is he doing here!" I said with a loud whisper.
 
"Idk he scared me. But all we need to do is hide you from him. Okay?" He said.
 
"Yeah." I was scared to do anything. 
 
"Here lay your head on my shoulder." He said while patting his shoulder.
 
"You sure. Wouldn't Suho think something is going on." 
 
"No he doesn't now it's you and they've seen girls do this to me so it's okay." He said while watching the movie.
 
I felt my eyes begin to get watery. Am I crying? Why? Am I going to be those girls he dumps? Am I some sort of tool to him? I had so many questions. 
 
"Wait, no why you crying?" 
 
"I....I....I'm sorry I can't do this. I have to go." I walked out looking at the ground get blurry. 
 
They were right. I shouldn't have fall for him. It's all my fault. Why? WHy? WHY ME?
 
Kai POV:
I sat down and smiled at Dasom. 
We talked until I see her crying.
 
Why is she crying? Did I say something wrong. 
 
I asked her what's wrong and she began to cry more. Then she left. 
 
What did I do? 
 
"Hey, Kai. What are you doing? Go after her!" Suho said while pointing at the door.
 
"Okay." I said while getting up.
 
Dasom POV:
This is way I don't date. I get all worked up. Uhh why???
 
"Wait please!!" 
 
Could that person talk to me? No. I'm sure he leaves his all girlfriends like this.
 
"Dasom!!"
 
No I can't, just keep on going.
I ran out of the movie theater and just kept  on running. I didn't care where, I just didn't want to be seen by him or anybody else.
 
"DASOM, PLEASE STOP RUNNING!!" 
 
"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I finally said.
 
I turned and hide from him.
 
Kai POV:
I ran after her and didn't know why. This my first time doing this. 
 
I guess I really like her.
 
Wow never thought I would say that.
 
I saw her turn so I turned. 
 
"Dasom I know your here. Come out." I said looking around.
 
"I still have your phone. I will look at your photo's if you don't come out." I said while pulling out the phone.
 
Dasom POV:
Does he really I think will come out if he looks at photo? Men are stupid.
 
-Playing the video of Dasom dancing to growl-
 
"Aww you dance cute. Do you really like our music?" I heard him say.
 
"You have a dairy in your notes?" 
 
Oh no! He's going to see what I wrote about him. I have to get my phone and run. Okay 3....2....1
 
I ran out of my hiding place and grabbed the phone, but after I got my phone he caught my wrist and pushed to the wall.
 
"So you like me?"    
 
-Hope you like the story and
More to come . 
Also for SiStar's 5th Anniversary we (star1 and others) are trying to get alone to 50million views. So please join the project and watch it please.
#GetAloneTo50Million #Fighting