Chapter 27

What is this feeling

In Kai/Subo's Room.


" Sooooooo, how is my baby doing?" Kai ask.

Right now Kai and Dasom are on Kai's bed together, from the neck to toes are covered in a blanket. Kai and Dasom laying down sideways facing eachother with Kai's left arm around Dasom's waist and Dasom's Right arm also around Kai's waist and both her legs on kai's leg.

" Good, but also tired from my new drama." Dasom replied with a smile on her face.

" Well if you tiried I could of just came another day. I want my baby to be fully rested." Kai gave her a quick peck on her forhead.

" It's okay. If I get to see you then im fine." She gave him a kiss on the lips.

When Dasom was going to pull back, Kai being Kai wanted more. 

Kai pulled dasom to lay on top of him. So the position right now is Kai on his back with Dasom on top of Kai's body. 

Kai moves both his hands to cup Dasom's cheek and give her one romantic, loving, long lasting kiss.

Seconds later Dasom finally response his kiss with much love or maybe more.

God. I haven't kiss these beautiful lips since forever. Kai thought.

" Hey Kaisom couple D.O cooked... OHHH MYYY GOOSHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!! AHHHHHHH!"

Kai and Dasom both stop and look at Beakhyun quickly leave the room.

"AHHHHHHH!" Bpoth Kai and Dasom laugh out loud.

" Is he always this dramatic?" Dasom ask Kai while getting off of him.

" Yeah. I mean he's dating Nonna so i don't know why he had to yell that." Kai says while getting up also to go.


" Hey Baekhyun it's okay..."

" NO IT'S NOT! OMG WHAT IF I TOOK LONGER TO GET THEM AND......AND......" 

Chanyeol hugged the little diva and started patting his back.

" It's okay. breath in breath out."

*Breath in *Breath out. Beakhyun did that for about 3 times until he saw the couple walking in the living room hand in hand.
 

"YOU! YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO POOR INNOCENT DASOM!" Baekhyun grabs Dasom and put her behind him while having both his arms streched out.

Everybody stops what their doing and looks at baekhyun. Well except for Chanyeol who just rolled his eyes and tilted his head to rest on the couch.

"What are you talking about?" Kai ask trying to grab Dasom back but Baekhyun slapped his hand away.

" DON'T GIVE ME THAT B*LLSH*T! YOU WERE ABOUT TO TAKE THE V-CARD." Baekhyun whispers his last words for only Kai and Dasom to hear. but failed.

Both Kai's and Dasom's face went to bright red right when baekhyun finished.

"N.N.NOOOO!" We were just kissing.

"Hey I told you they need to catch up." Lay said then started bursting into laughter.

' You know, even though i barley know her, she still is born the the saom Month and Day as me so i have to protect her." Baekhyun said.

Kai's mouth drop.

" No it's okay we weren't going to... do.....it." Dasom reassured. 

"Really?" 

Baekhyun put both his hands down and looks straight at Dasom.

"Its looked like it because Kai sure seemed to look like he was going to eat you alive."

Everybody burst into laughter. Except for the Kaisom couple as their cheeks became redder and hotter then before. (If that would be even possible since they were red already)

 " I promise it wasn't going to happen. Okay Hyung." Kai said.

" Okay. But if he ever does anything to you come to me. Okay?" Baekhyun ask Dasom.

" O....Okay." Dasom stuttered.

" Wel lets all forget about this convo and eat." D. said and clapped his hand to get everybody to the dinning room.

Everybody went to sit down, but Kai stayed a little to talk with Dasom.

" Sorry about that." Kai said while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

" No its all good." Dasom said while laughing in between.

" Come on you crazy couple" Chen said.

"Yeah. We hungry." the rest said.

"Well. We lets go my lady." Kai stoped rubbing his neck and handed it out for his lady to grab.

During the wholle meal eveerybody was sharing storys. From cool to scary to funny moments they had with their group members and by themselves.


After dinner everybody went to go to the living room to go and watch a movie together. 

With D.O, Sehun, Suho, and Xiumin on the ground.

Chen & Lay on one couch, Baekhyun and Chanyeol on another, and Kai & Dasom on another.

The current postion Kai And Dasom they are in.

Near the end of the movie Dasom lifted her head annd went to Kai's ear's so she can talk and not disturb the others.

" Hey what time is it?" Dasom whispered to Kai.

Kai took his view from the t.v to his phone on the stand next to the couch.

Kai turns on his phone and smiles since both his lock screen is a picture of them together at the beach with both of them kissing each other. Bpth of Kai's arms are around Dasom's waist and Dasom's hands around his neck and on her tippitoes. (A/N: Or just look at thee pic.)

" It's 10:38pm." Kai averts his attension from his phone to Dasom.

" Why do you need to leave?" Kai ask

" Yeah. Sorry I couldn't stay long." 

" No. Work is work. Just make sure you work hard and don't hurt yourself." Kai says while getting up.

"Okay."

Dasom and Kai walk to the door.

" Thank you guys again for having me over." Dasom says the rest of the boys.

" No big deal. Come over more often it was fun." Suho says.

"Okay. But maybe I could invite you guys to come over my house sometime to." Dasom says with a smile.

"We would love that." Xiumin says.

"Bye"

"Bye"


Kai opens the door and closes the door behind him. 

"So I'll see you on Music Bank." Kai said and gave her a kiss on the lips.

" Yeah. Almost forgot." 

" I love you." 

" I love you too." 

They kiss eachother just like what wass kai's lock screen.

"Ah hmmmm" Baekhyun clears his throat.

Both Kai and Dasom move away from eachother quickly.

" Well be safe Dasom. And you mister come inside." Baekhyun drags Kai by his ear.

"OWW HYUNG STOP!" Kai yells but Baekhyun doesn't let go.

When both Baekhyun and Kai are inside he waves bye to Dasom ad Vice versa then closes the door. 

Dasom then leaves and drives back home.


Dasom finished showering and was going to go to bed but got a text.

Kai: 143 I La La Love You

Dasom smiles at his cuteness.

Dasom: 1432 I La La love you too.

Both later go to sleep with a smile on their face. :)