Chapter 18

What is this feeling
Dasom POV:
I hate this. These guys are annoying me. Just get away!
 
I didn't have the guts to tell them to go. I was scared of the possibilities. 
 
I felt somebody grab my hand. I was about to kick the person until I realize it was him. My heart was beating fast. My head is confuse. My feet are moving by itself. 
 
Why? Why is he the only man that affects me like this? Why is he helping me? Why.. Why did I ever leave a man like him? 
 
Then the memory of what happened earlier today came back. 
 
I smack his arm with my other hand that wasn't grab by him. He loss his grip and I stop. Without thinking I just yell at him. 
 
"WHAT THE HELL KAI! WHY DID YOU DRAG MY OUT LIKE THAT?!"
 
He pick up his head from looking at the ground and he is staring at me right now. 
 
"KAI!! STOP IGNORING ME, OR WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!"
 
"....." 
 
"KAI ANSWER ME NOW!" I walk towards him and was about to slap him until...
 
Kai POV:
Right when I grab her hand, I felt that good feeling. The feeling that I miss so much. The feeling of her soft hands intwine with mine. 
 
AHHHH!! Why did she smack me?! 
The moment she let go of my hand I felt sad, stupid, and depression. 
 
How much I miss her. Even though it has been about 6-7 hours since I last saw her. Since we broke up..
 
Dasom was yelling at me but I just couldn't stand seeing her mad. I didn't want to see if she might be crying because it was my fault.
 
I hear her heels coming towards me. 
No Dasom please go. If you don't.
 
I turn around and kiss her on the lips. For a moment it felt like it was just us two. I open my eyes without leaving my lips from hers. 
 
Her...her eyes are staring right into my soul. Her killer eyes will be the reason why I might die. 
 
She then push me away but I swung my arm around her waist. I lift her up the ground and kiss her on the lips again. But this time it was different. 
 
This time she kiss me back.
 
Does this mean something? I mean it should. Right? You can't kiss somebody back if you don't like them. No not like... Love. 
 
I love her.
 
Dasom POV:
I just couldn't. I just could not kiss him back. Yeah I saw him kiss that girl but.. But part of me wants to give him a second chance. My heart says yes. But my head is saying no.
 
I guess my head took over.
 
I try to push him away but couldn't he was to strong. I have to do it. Just like in the shows. I have an angel and devil on my shoulders. 
 
Angel:Give him another chance.
Devil:Forget about him. He cheated on you with a girl that don't even look cute. *Snap Snap Snap
 
The only way is to shock him. I thought about tickling him, but remembered that he isn't ticklish unless it's the right time. 
 
I don't want to do this but...
 
Kai POV:
Her lips are like a cloud. Soft and beautiful. I'm probably the happiest man right now. She isn't even pushing me away. 
 
6 seconds has pass and yet she still doesn't push away. I felt a smirk forming on my face until.
 
*BAMMMM
 
She..she...she 
 
Her...her....her
 
TONGUE 
 
TONGUE IS TOUCHING MY TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 
I loosen my grip from the shock and then she pulls away. 
 
I feel my body getting hotter and hotter. 
 
"I'm sorry Kai. I had to. It was the only thing I could do." She looks at me.
 
I swear I can see her blush. As a car came by I'm still looking at her and when the car pass us I knew it was real.
 
She is blushing. 
 
Dasom POV:
Uhh. Why am I blushing? I mean I did want to... NO NO NO NOOO. Stop with the dirty thoughts Dasom. 
 
Why did he have to look so cute.
 
--Next Day--
 
"AHHHH!!" I yelled as I was stretching. 
 
I check my phone to see if I got anything happening. 
 
"YESSS IM FREEEE!!!" 
 
Uhh what to do?? Shop?? Coffee? Uhh might as well do both. Hahah.
 
I checked the time and it's 11:30am.
 
I took a shower and deciding what to wear. 
 
Maybe I should wear this. No. 
 
After a while I decided to go casual and wear a light pinkT.Top with love On it, ripped blue shorts, flats, a hat ,and my white purse. 
 
Should I eat before I leave. 
 
Nah ill just eat something at the coffee.
 
--Walking To The Coffee--
 
I checked the time.
Wow! It took me 40 minuets to get ready? (12:15am)
 
Well beauty takes time I said in my mind then did the sassy hair flip. 
 
I was smiling about what I just did.
 
It's such a beautiful day.
 
Look up at the sky and just smile. Yeah it might seem weird to others but it's just a good day.
 
Why do I have this weird feeling somebody's watching me? Ok ok calm down it's probably just some fans. 
 
I quickly went inside the coffee place and went to Oder my food/coffee. 
 
-5 Minutes Later-
 
"Miss.Kim? Your Order is ready." The waiter said. 
 
"Thank you." I smile then he winked at me. 
 
Uhh men.
 
I was looking at my phone and then I bite my tongue. 
 
"AHHH!" I said in my mind. What I'm not going to yell out loud. I'm not that dumb. I don't want to get caught. 
 
I touch my tongue then I got a flashback on what happened between me and Kai yesterday. 
 
I feel my cheeks get hotter. AHHH stop. I started shaking my head to get that cheater out of my mind. 
 
 
 
A/N: AHHH DASOM USING HER TONGUE. Lol. I hope you are enjoying this fanfic. I see that I make some mistakes. (Because I don't check my work. I know bad author.) I'm still trying my best to improve as a author.