Chapter 10

What is this feeling
Dasom POV:
-At School-
So right when all of use entered all of the students were screaming.
 
"AHHHH!!"
 
All of the groups separated to go to their classroom. 
 
"If you get bullied by any girls just tell me." Kai said as he winked at me.
 
"Yeah." I said back.
 
I'm glad that he cares about me, but I'm more worried about him leaving me.
 
We reached our classroom, introduce ourselves, then sat down.
 
My seat was by the window where all the guys were, Kai and Chanyeol was in the front with the girls.
 
What could possibly go wrong!?
 
Kai POV:
I wish I sat by Dasom but sadly I didn't and to make it worse she's all by guys!
 
I turned around and see the guys talking to her. I felt angry. But why? It's not like she's cheating on me.
 
*RING
"Okay class time for lunch." The teacher said.
 
Everybody got up and left. When I looked at Chanyeol to ask him a question I see him looking at Dasom. Why?
 
"Hey, would you guys like to eat lunch with use." A couple of girls said to Chanyeol and me.
 
"Ah sure." Chanyeol said.
 
"But wait for a second I have to talk to somebody first." I said while walking to Dasom.
 
"AHHH! No you didn't." I heard coming from Dasom's mouth.
 
"Ah...Dasom?" I said.
 
"Yeah." She said while all the guys turned and look at me.
 
"I'm going to eat lunch with Chanyeol and a couple of girls if that's okay." 
 
"Sure, have fun." She said back with a smile.
 
But... I thought that girls don't like that. Part of me wanted to make friends, but the other wanted Dasom to say no so I can eat with just use two.
 
After lunch ended all of use went back to class.
 
My mind wasn't set on learning. It was set on Dasom. Why didn't she say no? Why did she say yes? Does she really like me? 
 
I turned around and I see her concentrating on her work. She really is something.
 
Dasom POV:
I guess this is the day I can rewind my bad high school experience to a fun one.
 
I already made friends with some of the guys. But don't won't to try to be friends with the girls since it's all about drama, boys, etc. 
 
I looked at Kai and Kai looked back at me. Me made eye contact. It was a sweat moment until.
 
"Dasom what are you doing?" The teacher said.
 
"Uhh..."
 
"Never mind just pay attention for on now on." 
 
Everybody laughed, but I laughed too. Usually I would be embarrassed, but from now on I'm going to change. No more being shy. I'm going to be brave.
 
*RING
"Have a good day class. Also have that homework done by tomorrow." The teacher said as we all packed.
 
 
Then everybody left. 
 
Since both of our dorms are far them the school the managers told use that we will be staying at a hotel.
 
The bad thing is that my room is in the middle between Suho's and Chanyeol 's not Kai. But the good thing is it that I can see him everyday and everybody gets their own room.
 
I went into my room and dropped my bags and went to go downstairs to eat. 
 
I went to one of the food stands and bought kimchi. I was going to buy pizza but couldn't find one. 
 
When I got my food I went back to my room to eat. 
 
I sat only my bed, turned the t.v on and just began to eat.
 
*Knock Knock
Who would be knocking on my door?
 
When I opened the door I saw my group members. 
 
"What are you doing here?" I said.
 
"Well we came to just hang out with you." Hyorin Unnie said while coming in followed by Soyou and Bora Unnie.
 
We talked for a while then they all left when it was 9:00pm. I tried to force myself to sleep but just couldn't. 
 
-The Next Day-
I was just sleeping peacefully until.
 
"DASOM WAKE UP!!" 
 
I tried to ignore it but it was just to loud. Then I opened the door.
 
"DASOM DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!? ITS 7:00am. SCHOOL STARTS IN 45MIN AND YOUR NOT READY!" Hyorin Unnie said while yelling at my ear. 
 
"Okay I'm sorry I'll get ready." I said. 
She left and I closed the door.  
 
Kai POV:     -At School-
We reached the school before SiStar. Everybody was waiting outside the school to greet use. But it was more of screaming then greeting.
 
So is this going to happen everyday?
 
*RING
"Okay class get your homework out while I'll do the attendance." The teacher said while looking at the computer.
 
"Kim Dasom." The teacher said.
 
I looked at the back and didn't see her their. Is she sick? Hurt? 
 
"Kim Dasom. One last time." The teacher said. 
 
"Here!!!" Everybody looked at the door.
 
"Sorry I was late." Dasom said as she bowed. 
 
"It's okay, at least your in school." The teacher said.
 
Ah. What a relief. I thought that she was hurt or something.
 
"Where have you been? Are you okay?" All the guys were asking Dasom so many questions.
 
I kinda felt jealous, mad because that's not me talking to her. 
 
-Sorry again for not updating enough. But I'll try my best.
Hope you like the story so far.