Chapter 22

What is this feeling
Kai POV:
 
"So, what are you going to make Chanyeol?" I ask while sitting on the dinning room chair.
 
"Uhh. Well I guess." Chanyeol was searching for something to cook.
 
"Ramen? Ramen!" He questioned himself then yelled.
 
"Hey why did you need to yell!?" I yelled at him.
 
"Sorry. I still love you. I'm your number one fan. Don't leave me I'm sorry."
 
 I-is He begging me?
 
What is wrong with him?
 
"Okay. But don't touch my hands." I said then yanked my hand from his grip.
 
I turned my head because I heard a chuckle. 
 
"Hey. What's so funny?" I ask Dasom. 
 
"It's just that you guys are so cute." 
 
Did..she..just..call..me..cute?
 
Aww.. Just bye those simple words I get so happy that I just want to hug her to death.
 
Wait...
 
Guys...
 
As in more then one??
 
"Hey! You can't call him cute. I'm the cute one not him." Without realizing what I said I quickly yanked Chanyeol hand.
 
"See. I'm the only cute one. I don't want you to say "cute" to other guys then me." After that I let go of Chanyeol and he went to the kitchen to cook.
 
Dasom came closer to my ear and whispered...
 
"Chanyeol's cute but your y"
 
I gulped and before I could respond she suddenly kiss me on the lips. It wasn't a sloppy kiss. It was innocent quick kiss. But still never fails to make me  blush.
 
"Aww. Look at Kim Kai blushing. What did you do to Kai Dasom?
Chanyeol said while cooking and looking at me at the same time.
 
"S-s-shut up Chanyeol." Why did I just stutter? What's wrong with me. I don't stutter, 
 
"So.. Are you dating again?" Chanyeol seemed to be curious. But I think it's pretty obvious.
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"No? What do you mean?" I turn my whole body to face Dasom.
 
"Look. We made up. But doesn't mean I'm going to be your girlfriend again."
 
"HAHAHAH!!!" Loud laughter was heard from the one and only.
 
"Shutup Chanyeol!
But Dasom. What not." I was pouting.
 
"I need sometime. Okay?" She smiled. Even though I'm disappointed I can't blame her.
 
"Fine." I cross my arms and still pout like a little kid.
 
"Cute." She kiss me on the top of my head.
 
"Ok. Here you go Dasom your food." He says while giving her the food with his smile. Then winks at my gurl.
 
"Thank you Chanyeol." She says then smiles back at him. 
 
I roll my eye in disgust. 
 
"Hey baby. Don't get jealous. I still love you." Dasom whispered into my ear.
 
"Love as in.." I didn't even get to finish because she kissed my cheeks.
 
"So you don't need more time?" I ask all excited.
 
"No. I still do."
 
"But what about love?"
 
"Not the same as before. But still..yes." She gives me a heart warming smile and continued to eat. 
 
I'm so lucky to have her.
 
"Hey Chanyeol! What about my food!?" I yelled.
 
"Cook it yourself!" 
 
"WTF! FiNE! I WILL!" 
 
-The Next Day-
 
Dasom POV:
 
"DASOM! GET UP YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!" 
 
"What ever it is, it can wait." I was to tired to do anything. I just wanna sleep. 
 
"NOO! LOOK AT THIS." 
 
She starting jumping on my bed and shaking me to death.
 
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you this but I'm at Bora's house because she wanted all of us (Sistar of course) to have a sleep over)
 
"Okay okay! What do you want to show me." I finally got up because I know that I can't win against her.
 
"LOOK!!" She said while shoving her phone in front of my face.
 
Kim Dasom from Sistar walking with a mysterious man?Also Dasom went inside his house. Many people think that it's Chanyeol from EXO. Maybe. Will get more details later. Stay tuned.
-AllKPop
 
I didn't say anything. I'm just looking at Bora's phone because if I look at her she will get mad and yell at me with her deadly glare.
 
"Dasom. Explain."
 
"Okay. It's nothing. I just went to his dorm since he said he was going to cook."
 
"So that is him."
 
I just nodded.
 
"Dasom you know better to do that. Now their are going to be rumors flying left and right."
 
I hung my head down because I know I shouldn't have done that.
 
Uhh. Why am I so stupid.
 
"Dasom. Look we have a radio interview today so I'm going to give you time to talk about this to Kai or Chanyeol."
 
Then here I am alone. Uhh. I went to go grab my phone and dialed Kai's number.
 
Kai POV:
 
"AHHHH!!!" 
 
"OMG! KAI STFU YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!!" Suho yelled back at me.
 
No this can't happen. I know how crazy our fans get. No I can't let them hurt Dasom. 
 
I ran outside my room/Suho's room and went to go knock on Chanyeol's like crazy.
 
"Chanyeol! Open the damn door! We need to talk!"
 
"Okay. Calm down. You know it's like 9:00am. Why the hell are you awake and knocking like crazy." Chanyeol said while rubbing his eyes.
 
"Look." I showed him what I saw on my phone.
 
Chanyeol had his eyes wide open when he saw that.
 
1 minute has passed and Chanyeol and I didn't say anything.
 
"Explain." I said to break the quietness.
 
"Well you told me to get her. I did. We walked and came here." 
 
"That's it. You know how crazy our fans are with rumors especially dating rumors." I said.
 
"Yeah. But... It's all your fault. For..... Telling me to get her." 
 
"Oh no. You can't blame this on me." How dare he.
 
"Well I am. Look me have nothing to do today except for practice. So you better talk to Dasom about this." 
 
Dasom. My Snow White. 
 
"Hey stop." Chanyeol said to break my train of thought.
 
"What?" I said confused.
 
"Your blushing and you are smiling from ear to ear. It's creepy." 
 
I touched my cheeks and it feels hot. Hehe. What Dasom does to me. I will never...
 
"Hey! I said stop you weirdo." Then he shut the door in front of me. 
 
I went to go on the couch and watch some t.v since our practice starts at 11:00am.
 
Oh yeah. I need to talk to my princess. Hehe. Princess.
 

Right when I was about to call Dasom somebody is calling me.

I look at the caller id and smiled like a crazy man.

Is this fate. Hehe.

Third Person POV:

"Hey beautiful." ~Kai

Dasom was blushing by his words.

"H-h- hey handsome." ~Dasom

Kai was flustered by her cute stuttering and being called handsome. He gets called that many times but this is different. 

"Need more time?" ~Kai

"Maybe maybe not." ~Dasom

"Okay I'll stop asking." ~Kai

"So why did you call." ~Kai

"Kai. I'm pretty sure know why I called." ~Dasom

Kai knew but he just wants to have a little fun. Hehe

"You miss me?" ~Kai with a smile on his face

"N-n-no... No not like in that way. I do miss you.. N-no I want you...N-not like that..." ~Dasom (blushing from the embarrassment.)

"Aww. So cute. Yeah it's okay I know what you want to talking about." ~Kai