Princes's Past (2)

Heal The Princess's Heart

(A/N) : Still on flashback.


Minhyun feels dizzy, she whimpers a little.

Feeling her hand and feet got tied up.

She was now wide awake. Seeing herself being tied up on a chair.

What is this?

A laugh of a man could be heard. The place was so dark. Minhyun couldn't see his face.

The man then walk closer to The Princess.

King Hyun.

"Where is Ilhoon?" The princess growled. 

Even at this time, she still thinks of the person who betrayed her.

"Don't you know Princess? He had been working with me. His love for you was fake, all his action and words are all fake." The man laugh louder.

 

Minhyun was speechless.

 

Is this what she gets for trusting people easily?

Is this what she gets for falling in love?

Did she did something bad in the past life to deserve this?

 

"What do you want from me?" Minhyun voice was low. Her head was hung down.

"Hmmm, let's see. My son was very obssess with perfection. And that makes him obssess with you, Princess. Since you are a perfection." King Hyun sigh. "And i will do anything to make him happy. You'll be marrying my son."

Minhyun scoffed.

"Stupid." was all that she said.

King Hyun was confused. "Pardon?"

"You think im so gullible?" Minhyun then look up. Her eyes was full of hatred as she look at King Hyun. That made King Hyun flinched.

"What do you mean?" King Hyun started to feel uneasy. All that he knows was that the Princess is a very soft, nice, innocent.

But the Princess in front of him now was a totally different person.

"Well, let's just say. I'd reach out for help. They'll be here any minute." The Princess smirked.

 

When she reach the abandoned house. She had reach her other hand that Ilhoon wasn't holding to her pocket. And with that she press '1' on her Phone call keypad. (A/N : Idk this, gosh :v I hope you know what i mean)

The call reached one of her father's guard. The guard then inform King Bi about the phone call from the Princess.

They had heard all of the conversation on the phone and track the phone GPS.

They even recorded the conversation.

With that, they search for the Princess.

 

Bang!

The door of the abandoned house was now broken.

The Princess's eyes never left King Hyun. She kept glaring at him.

King Hyun stared at the Princess with full of fear.

And with that, they arrested him and all of his family and they end up with a death penalty.

 

-- End of flashback --

 

The Princess sigh. A drop of a tears fell down her cheeks.

She still remembers the conversation on the phone while she passed out.

 

-- Flashback (The recording) --

"Here's your prize Ilhoon." King Hyun gives him $1000,000,000,0000,00 of money. ( A/N : I made that up. Heheh. ^^ )

"Thank you King Hyun." Ilhoon was very happy. Minhyun had never heard his voice this happy before.

Minhyun heart's krack.

"But, may i ask?"

Ilhoon nod.

"You really didn't fall in love with the Princess? She was lovable enough to fall in love with." King Hyun said.

"Nope, she's just too stupid for my type. She actually think that i really love her. Laughable, isn't it?" Ilhoon laugh out loud.

A tears fell from The Princess eyes while she listens to the recording.

Fake.

All fo them was fake.

He even sold me.

I won't trust anyone anymore.

Every each of them was just fake.

Minhyun then ran to her room.

Yura who was her bestfriend, came home from out of the country just to be by her side.

The person The Princess trusted most was only Yura.

The one who won't betray her and will always be by her side.

 

King Bi was furious. He even search for Ilhoon, just to make sure he'll be dead in his hand.

But Ilhoon was nowhere to be found. He was gone. He ran away after all the thing he did to the Princess.

King Bi make sure if he saw Ilhoon's face one more time. He'll be death to him.

 

-- End of flashback --

 

The Princess tears fell down one by one drop.

What she didn't know was that, Kyungsoo had been watching her all the time.

He was just going to visit the Princess, but he didn't expect this.

 

The Princess soon fell asleep. She's tired of all the crying.

 

Slowly, Kyungsoo approach her, and he sit beside her on the swing.

He move the Princess's head to his shoulder.

He look at the Princess lovingly.

He too, was a cold Prince. Nothing change him like that. That's just how he is.

"It would be nice, if i was the one who'll heal your heart." Kyungsoo said as he brush the Princess hair to the side.

"You're georgous Princess, has anyone told you that?" Kyungsoo continue. His voice sounded more like a whisper.

He then smile idiotly. "Of course a lot had told you that. Im just stupid."

He enjoy the moment. He wish time could just stop. But it's better that he wish the Princess would be his.

He would be the happiest human in the whole world.

 


 

If you like it and you know it,

Go ahead and subscribeeee ~

 

If you're happy that kyungsoo came and you know it,

Go ahead and leave a commentt ~

 

If you wanna see other character, and you really want to show,

Then go ahead and subscribe, comment, upvote.

.

.

.

And clap your hand ~