The Bracelets

Heal The Princess's Heart

Laying on the bed, the Princess felt so tired. She didnt want to go to school. She just want to lay on the bed forever while no one disturb her. But, of course, she can't do that, it would just ruin the kingdom reputation. With no choice, she got up from the bed and prepare for school.

--Fast Foward--

Parking her car at the parking lot, Minhyun get out of her car and take a deep breath. She's definitely going to get a detention.

Walking through the corridor to her class, she saw the sit next to her was empty. He hasnt come yet? Minhyun scoffed. Why would i care. She thought

"Princess Minhyun." Minhyun frozed. Yepp, im definitely going to get a detention. Minhyun thought after hearing the voice of Ms.Baek behind her.

"Yes?"

"Follow me."

Minhyun face-palmed herself, she hate detention. It's so boring, She can't do anything. Well, not doing anything is alright but with the teacher staring at her for hours?? No, that is a NO NO. A big NO for Minhyun. 

Arriving at the teacher's office.

"Take a sit, Princess." Ms.Baek said while she sit on the couch. Minhyun followed.

"Is there any problem Ms.Baek?" Good, just act dumb, act like you dont know anything. Who knows if she would let it slidee.

"Stop the act, Princess. You know the reason why i called you here." Ms.Baek said as if she read the Princess mind.

"Then why didnt you call Bomi too? Isn't it too unfair that i receive the detention alone?" Minhyun gave up on her act, its useless anyway.

"Well, the thing is dear. I called you here not only for the detention, but to apologize as well, i may have forgotten to tell you about Bomi's attitude and how obsessed she is with the EXO Princes. Since we all now about the plan that your father and King Xo had, she must be very jealous that she despise you alot." Ms.Baek sigh then continue "Im sorry for not telling you before. Please forgive me Princess." Ms.Baek bow her head.

"Its really isnt your fault, its not yourr fault that her attitude were childish. So, dont bother apologizing." Minhyun says, then she realized something and continue. "So, there's no detention?"

"Yes, i let you off this time, since you're the new student anyway."

"Well, thanks ms.Baek." Minhyun give a small smile, relieve that she desnt have to receive a detention.

With that, she walked back to her class. Finding the sit next to her were still emoty, she just shrugged it off and walked to her sit. Burying her head with her hands while waiting for the teacher to come.

 

The bell rang, signaling the end of the last period. Minhyun sigh in relief, well the 2nd day doesnt seem too bad. But, Minhyun doesnt want to go home yet, she want to walk around the city. That's quite funny, the morning just now she just wanted to lay on the bed like forever and now she dont want to go home and wanted to walk around the city. She ignore her thought and pack her things. Then, walk to the parking lot and drive her car out of school.

Walking through the busy streets of Seoul, she was glad that the public didnt disturb her peace. No paparazzi, no reporter, no society, no everything. Even though the streets were crowded, it seems like the peoples were too busy to notice her, and Minhyun like that, a lot indeed. Next time, she would make sure to come here again. Passing alot of stores, nothing seems to catch the Princess eye until she stop in front of a store and waked in. The things in this stores were all so unique, why wouldnt there be any person other than me? Minhyun thought. But that doesnt really matter to Minhyun, since she enjoy the silence of the store. Minhyun were observing the store's stuff then she spotted a bracelet, it was so unique, Minhyun was the one who always like unique things, such as dream catcher, hour glass, snow globe. Sure, those things are useless but unique. 

"Oh, hello Princess. Its such a honour for you to enter this small, unnotice shop." A man said

"You must be the owner of this shop." Minhyun gave a small smile. "May i see these bracelet." Minhyun said while pointing the bracelet.

"Sure. Such a nice choice princess, dont you know that this unique bracelet were the only ones left in the whole places, and country."

The Princess smile elegantly. That statement just make the bracelet more unique to the Princess. The Princess full attention was on the bracelet that she didnt notice someone came in the shop.

"Prince Sehun." The man smiles at Sehun.

"Today must be my lucky day having two royalty visiting my shops." The man smile keep grewing wider and wider.

Minhyun still didnt notice anything that Sehun began to observe her. What is this feeling? Sehun thought as he frown. The feeling to protect her, the feeling to be around her even though they werent that close yet. It was as if Minhyun's presence were enough for Sehun.

Sehun had been walking through the same street with Kai and Tao. That's why they had skipped school. But when Sehun notice Minhyun, he quickly excuse himself from Kai and Tao saying that he had to go back that King Xo called him. Suprisingly they believed him then leave him. But when Sehun were searching for Minhyun, he noticed that he had lost her, that made him visited every shops to find her. And there she is, in an unvisited shops.

"Oh!" The man realized something unexpectedly that made the Princess and The prince to look at him curiously.

"Princess, prince Sehun." The mand said while looking at Minhyun then to Sehun.

Prince Sehun? The Princess was confused that she look at where the man were looking. Since when did he came in? But the princess just shrugged it off and turn her attention to the man.

"Dont you know that this was a couple bracelets?" The man then took out something in a box, the princess keep staring at the other bracelets than to the other one. It is, indeed, a couple bracelets. The man then continue. "Princess, i've heard about the plan that King Bi arrange for you and the EXO Princes."

He pause, looking at Minhyun and Sehun.

"Continue." Minhyun said

"So i thought, what about, when you've found your prince charming, one among the twelve princes. You give this bracelet to him, the one who you would choose later on as your love of life." The man smiled, and give the coupe bracelet to Minhyun.

"Dont worry, Princess. Just think of it as a gift from me." The man grinned widely. He then look at Sehun.

"Prince Sehun, I wish you luck." the man smiles never left his face. "I hope you'll win her heart. Take a good care of the Princess for all of us will you?"

Sehun blush slightly, keep his head down, wishing Minhyun wont realize that he's blushing madly right now.

"Sure."

What Sehun dont know is that, Minhyun did noticed him blushing. minhyun then blinked a several times.

Maybe he's not that bad. Minhyun thought that she didnt realize the end of her lips were twitching.

 


 

 

Wohooooo!!!!

2 Points for Oh Sehun ><

Dont worry though, the others would be there soon. ^^

 

Waiting for EXO Comebackkk, ggahhh ><

Look at those teasers, it was as if like they're trying to kill me. TT