New uniform, new school

Heal The Princess's Heart

"Why so troubled Princess?"

Minhyun got startled "Prince Baekhyun-ssi." she then look around him "Princes EXO, nice to meet you." then she look back at the scenery in front of her.

"You haven't even answered my question, Princess."

"Well, what troubled me is that all of you suddenly came in here and ruin peaceful moment." Minhyun replied with a frown. She honestly really need some time for herself right now, but then the princes suddenly came here and ruin her precious moment.

"We just keep an eye on you, you know. What if you get kidnapped by some human or anything?" Kai said. The princess shot him a glare. "Who knows." Kai continue while placing his hands in the air, like 'i surrender' gesture or something. And the other members nod.

"Im not that weak." she replied

The princes smirk. Tough girl ehh? they thought

"Then why did you get your heart broken?" Tao ask, causing everyone to look at him then back to her.

Minhyun flinched, she dont know how to answer that question.

"Have no answer eeh?" Suho ask, raising a brow. The Princess still didnt answer, she's at her own world now.

"If that the case Princess.." Xiumin says, then Luhan continue "Let us heal your broken heart." he says, as his hand trying to reach hers, trying to help her stand up from her sit.

She scoffed "heh, like you could."

Minhyun stand up from her sit, ignoring Luhan's hand, she then walked away from the Princes.

Walking away from the Princes, she reach the Dance hall. Looking around, all the people were dancing waltz (A/N : Since eng is not my touge, i dont really know about the dances.)

Suddenly, someone stand in front of her. "May i ask for a dance with the lovely Princess?" he give his hand and bow a bit, smiling at the Princess.

Since she didnt have anything to do anywa, she gladly accept it. But what she didnt notice, on the other side of the dance hall, there were 12 people glaring at the said boy. While they were dancing, the boy suddenly speak up. "Im Kim Hanbin, most people call me B.I. It's really an honour to have a dance with you." he then continue "Im a prince actually, from the YG Kingdom." he said smilling sweetly. His smile is sure sweet, but the princess is still not interested. Sure, she thought it was sweet, he was good looking too, but he only appeal in her eyes not in her heart, same to the EXO Princes. The princess just give him a nod, giving a hint for him that she dont want to talk, But Hanbin didnt mind. She's the Ice Princess anyway. he thought. It would be great if he can melt the heart of ice of her. But then he realize oh yeah, there were another 12 princes who was thinking of that too. The news had spread everywhere, saying that now the Princess belong to the EXO Prince. But Hanbin couldnt care less.

"Excuse me." Minhyun said, bringing Hanbin back to the Earth.

"Yes, princess?"

"Im sorry, but im not dancing anymore, it's nice to meet you Hanbin-ssi." and with that the Princess walk away.

Suddenly spotted her father and mother, she then approched them.

"Oh! There you are dear, let's go home now, it's getting late. You have school tomorrow, dont you?" The Queen ask

"Yes, mother."

"Okay then let's go, i already told King Xo we'll be leaving." The King continue

-- At the Castle --

"By the way dear, you'll be transfering to a new school tomorrow." The King said while petting Marni. Marni is Minhyun's cat, Minhyun loves cat, that's why she owned one.

"Why father? I haven't done anything wrong at school." Minhyun said, still expressionless. She actually dont really care, she's just lazy to introduce herself in front of the classroom like every new student do, and she's lazy to meet new people.

"No, it's not because you've make a mistake or anything, we just wanted you to get close to the EXO Princes, that's why we transfered you." 

"Well father, by tranfering me to another school wont get us anywhere."

"It will dear, trust me. They are trustable." King Bi smile at his precious daughter

"If that what you wish Father." Minhyun then bowed to him and leave to her bedroom with Marni following her.

After she changed into her night gown, she then put Marni at her lap, petting her. Unlock her phone, check to see some messanges.

To : Minhyun

From : Yura

 Ya!! Why didn't you contact me today, just because im out of country that doesnt give you the permission for not contacting me!!

 You'll see, when i get back. I'll flick your forehead hardly !!

Minhyun chuckled, then she replied.

To : Yura

From : Minhyun

Mianhe, it just, a lot had happened today that i forgot to text you.

Im sorry :( Forgive me chingu? :(((

Minhyun only act like her old self when she's with her bestfriend. After a while, she receive a text

To : Minhyun

From : Yura

Arraso, gwenchana. Stay strong ne :*

Goodnight chinguu !! Miss youu ><

"Arraso, gomawo chingu-ya." she wispered as if Yura can hear her. With that she goes to sleep

 

Waking up in the morning, she saw a new uniform hanging at her closet.

 (A/N: That's the uniform >< Eunjii ><)

That must be the new school's uniform. With a sigh, she got up and prepare herself.

"Morning father, mother."

"Morning Minhyun dear, here's your school addres, do you want me to call the driver to drive you?"

"No, thankyou father. I can drive myself there."

"That uniform suit you honey, everything suit you. Im jealous." The Queen said 

Minhyun smile a little. "It's nothing to be jealous about mother."

They started eating breakfast, then Minhyun bid goodbye to her parents and leave for school.

When she reached the school it's empty, the students are all in their own classroom right now, since school has already started. Minhyun walked to the Teacher office but got lost, since the school is big, but she's still calm as ever. Then she finally found the Teaher's office.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The princess said as she enter the office

"Oh! It's the princess.!!"

"The Princess is here!!"

"OMG! She's so georgeous!!"

Sequel were heard everywhere, but the princess ignore them.

"Hello Princess, im your homeroom teacher. You can call me Ms.Baek. This is your locker key. Follow me to your classroom please." she said with a smile. The princess just nod.

while walking "You know, you're not the only Princess in this school, there's another one. Her name is Bomi. You better keep away from her Princess, she's a brat, always look for trouble." The teacher warn and Minhyun just nod.

Not long after, they are now infront of the classroom. "Wait for me, ne." Then, the teacher walk in.

"Listen up! We got a new student, and she's not just an ordinary student, so please be nice to her. Come in."

The boys were hyper hearing the teacher said 'she' and the girls just roll their eyes. Minhyun walk in and look around her class, and she spotted someone.

Sehun. He sure look nice in his uniform.

The both of them then had a eye-contact for awhile, but Minhyun broke it and then she introduce herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minhyun imnida. I hope we get along well." She said while looking at the wall. She prefer getting along with the wall then with the students here, it was clear in thei face that they're not someone trustable.

The boys were sequeling while the girls just admiring her. All of their eyes on her, even Sehun. He can't help but keep staring at The Princess, admiring her beauty.

"Good, you can sit next to Prince Sehun, Princess." The teacher smile then leave the classroom while she reach her sit.

Having another eye-contact with Sehun She then sigh and look at the board, ignoring his stares.

 


 

Okayy!!

So this is the boys's uniform

 

 

Have you heard??

EXO having a comeback??

OMG !! I Cant waitt ><

Call me baby :v i bet it was going to be exciting

I've heard their unreleased song. how? you know some fans had recorded it while they were at the EXO'lusion concert in Seoul. 

International fans, shed some tearss T.T

I wish i can visit their concert too someday >< 

 

YG Kingdom ,LOL :v

Im sorry, i dont have anything in mind :3

Forgive me :3

Look B.I is appearing >< Prince Hanbin ><