First day of school : Trouble

Heal The Princess's Heart

(A/N) : btw readers, just so your not confused, let me explain a little. Everyone like everybody like the whole world already know about The Plan that The Kings had made, so they're no haters, just some admirers, even if there is a haters, they'll just keep it in heart, except someone of course..

And the kingdom thing, it's not like an 90's kingdom, wearing hanbook, np cellphone and stuff, it's more like a modern kingdom. Maybe a little bit like 'The Princess Diary' ?

Enjoy reading ..^^


 

"Wait a minute.." Minhyun mumble, her eyebrows twitched. Sehun then look at her.

"Why are you here?" Minhyun ask as she look at him. She remembers her father told her that all of the EXO Prince were older than her, even the maknae is one year older than her.

Sehun stares at her for a moment. "Haven't your father told you?" 

"Told me what?"

"This school isnt about how old are you or which year are you, its all just about if you pass, then you'll pass." Sehun said, his expression is stoic.

"Look at them, aren't they cute?"

"OMG"

"The Ice Prince and The Ice Princess concept ehh?"

"They're so adorable!"

"They're destined for each other."

So, he's a Ice Prince eh?  Minhyun thought.

Whispers were heard everywhere, and just within a minute it spread everywhere, the other classes had received the gossips too even the teachers and Bomi, the spoil little brat.

The bell rang, signalling lunch break. Minhyun got up from her seat, she want to stroll around the school, maybe if she's lucky she'll find the canteen by herself. Minhyun felt someone grab her wrist and drag her out of the classroom, when she look who's the person who did that Sehun.

"What are you doing?"

"You're eating lunch, with us."

"But i never said that-"

"Hello, Princess." a familliar voice said.

In front of her was Tao and Kai. Looking at her as if they've been waiting for her to came.

"You skip the first period Kai, Tao." Sehun said sternly

"It's not like we've done it once, you've done it several times too Sehun." Kai smirked and take Minhyun away from Sehun's grip.

"Let's have lunch together, Princess?" Kai said and drag her to the canteen with him, and the other two just tag along.

 

--Fast forward--

After eating lunch, Minhyun immediatly go to her lockers to take some books for the next subject leaving the Princes behind. While she was taking her books, someone not just someone, some group approach her and slam kick the locker beside Minhyun's making some unpleasent noise. Minhyun never like that kind of noises, it piss her off. Minhyun then put all her books back inside the locker and slammed it, causing Bomi and her minions startled.

"Who are you, and why did you cause ruckus here?" Minhyun ask with her calm voice, looking deep into Bomi and her group's eyes, since she just got really pissed.

"Im Princess Bomi, and i want to teach you some lessons, just because your a more higher level than me that doesnt mean that you can ask your father for those stupid challenge for the EXO Prince. They're mine!! All mine!! How dare you get near them just because your a Princess, im a Princess too, it's not fair!! Stay away from my Oppas !!!" Bomi shout through the whole corridor. Glaring at Minhyun. Soon, there's crowd around them. Her minions smirk, they like the attention. Bomi was about to slap Minyun when Minhyun suddenly speak up.

"Well, let me tell you." Minhyun take Bomi by the collar and Bomi's back to her locker. "I was so pissed right now because of those plans and now i have to deal with you and your bratty attitude. I dont even want all of those to happen! You think it's fun to have all those people to fake their attitude in front of you?! No, its not!! Know the stories first before you talk!!" Minhyun slam her fist beside Bomi's face, causing her fist to bleed because of the locker's steel. And with that, she leave. Not to her class but to the parking lot.

Sehun, Tao, Kai had just arrived when Minhyun already out of sight. While Bomi still couldnt digest what had happen, she's speechless, even her minions look like a statue right now. How dare she- Bomi thoughts were disturbeb as she saw The EXO Princes infront of her.

"Oppa"

Sehun, Tao, and Kai were glaring at her, they were expecting for an explanation.

"Talk." Tao said

"She, she came to me and yell at me for liking all of you, saying that she wanted all of you for herself. She told me to stay away." Bomi lied, while tears streaming down her face because of the shock of what happened just now. She hope they would buy it, but they're still silent. I guess they believe me. Then Bomi continue

"That !! She-"

"SHUT UP!"

Bomi words got cut off by Sehun's sudden outburst.

"First, you dont know anything about her. And second." Sehun stop for a moment and glare at Bomi "How dare you call her a ?" Sehun's eyes were full of flame as if he could just kill her right now. But that's againts the law.

"Oppa-"

"Dont call us that! I dont want to see you infront of her or us again!" Sehun then rushed out of the school, looking for Minhyun. While the others were still shocked, the Ice Prince never once talk that much, and never once he even care about those kind of problem. Kai smirked. So, it's going to be more challenging While Tao thought.

 

The news spread like wildfire, the other EXO Princes knew about it too even the King and The Queen knows. But they understand why Minhyun acted like that. Since she was young she always hated when people talk about untrue stories about her, and those noises she hate and plus the thing she had just go through, it just raised her anger.

"Interesting." Lay said.

"She's totally my type." Kris said and Xiumin nod.

On the other side. Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun just listen.

But what they dont know is that Luhan's mouth had been twitching for awhile, forced himself not to smile about it. While Baekhyun smirked, but the other didn't notice.

cold yet beautiful, huh? they thought

 


 

Hello everybodeee  Thanks for 13 Subbiess ><

Im so happy!!!. Even though my eng isnt that good, you guys still spare some time to read this fic. T.T

Thankyouu so muchhh TT.TT

Im going to cry a river TT

 

Wait for the next chapter ^^