Princes's Past

Heal The Princess's Heart

The princess was waikng around the garden. Her garden. A garden made specially for Minhyun. She always love to see beautiful things, such as scenery, etc. And flowers are beautiful too.

Sitting on the swing, the princess was enjoying the peaceful moment in her garden. She felt bless having a family that love her so much even though her attitude was a little bit cold.

Slowly, she remembers about her past. And a guy, whom she had trusted so much. Ilhoon.

 

-Flashback-

Her phone beep. Minhyun received a text. It's from her boyfriend, Ilhoon. She smiles widely like a stupid idiot. Then, She opens the messange.

To : Minhyun

From : Ilhoon

Hondong, 88 Hotel. Room 11.

Come to this adress quickly. I have something special to show you!

Minhyun giggled quietly, afraid that someone would think that she's crazy. Giggling all by herself. What could it be? Perhaps it's a suprise for our Anniversary?

Yes, today was their 1st year Anniversary. And Minhyun couldn't wait to see what the special something Ilhoon had prepared for her. With that, she drove off to the adress he send.

Arriving in front of the room, she heard loud noises from the room. Minhyun started to feel uneasy, but curiousty killed the cat.

Without warning, she twisted the doorknob.

In front of her eyes, there is Ilhoon on top of a girl, completely .

But the face of the girl was just so familiar, that she cant help but walk closer to see the girl's face.

 

Betrayal and Hurt was the thing that Minhyun feel. And it hurts a lot. It hurts her.

 

The girl was Jae Cha, her bestfriend.

 

"No, wait! Minhyun-aa. I can explain!" Ilhoon said. While Jae Cha just look at her with a smirk plastered on her face.

 

Two person that she trust the most had betrayed her. Now, the scene had explained everything.

 

"Ilhoon-sshi. We're over." Minhyun says, no signs of hurt or anything on her face.

 

Her face was expressionless.

 

And with that, she walked out of the hotel to an abandoned park.

 

Why?  Minhyun thought, as she walk to the swings. Just why? Did i do something bad to them? Minhyun was still wondering with questions.

The feeling of betrayal, she hated it a lot. She despise it.

She was in the verge of crying, and that's it. She can't hold it anymore.

 

She cried her heart out.

 

It was the second time she had cried like that.

 

The first time was when her father's death.

---

When tomorrow cames, Mihyun eyes were all swollen. But still, Minhyun decided to go to school, even if she had to face Ilhoon.

 

"Minhyun-aa, listen to me. I can explain." Ilhoon desperately said when he saw Minhyun get out of the car.

"Kkeojyeo." Minhyun reply coldly.

Ilhoon was shocked, never had he seen Minhyun this cold. She usually was so cheerful and bright.

"Minhyun-aa, i beg you." Ilhoon beg as he fell on his knees in front of Minhyun. Minhyun look at him expressionless, not amused.

Then, the bell rang.

With a sigh, Ilhoon stood up. "Meet me after school, please. I beg you. Give me a second chance."

Minhyun ignored him and walk to her class.

 

---

 

School was now over, the bell had rung. Signaling the end of the school.

Minhyun keeps wondering. Should i meet him? Maybe i should? Maybe it was a misunderstanding after all.

And with that, she walk out of the school gate. Seeing Ilhoon leaning his back on the wall, waiting for her.

She walk to him.

"Minhyun aa, gomawo. You don't know how much this means to me." Ilhoon said happily while holding her hand.

Minhyun was still expressionless, she's in the middle of confusion.

Somehow, this feels not right.

Ilhoon drag her with him. Even though her instict tell her that it's not right, Minhyun still follows him.

I should trust him, right? He's the person i trust the most anyway. Nothing could go wrong. It was just a second chance.

With that, they walk to an abandoned house. Minhyun didn't notice it. Since she was so caught up with her mind.

 

"Good job, Ilhoon!" a voice of a man said.

Minhyun then look up.

"Thank you King Hyun." Ilhoon said gladly bowing at the King after releasing The Princess's hand.

"What is this?" Minhyun asked in confusion.

The man, who is King Hyun smirked at her.

Then, suddenly. Minhyun feels someone covering and nose with a handkerchief.

She can't breath.

With that, everything suddenly went black.

 


 

 

Yo Yo !!

That is our Princess's past. Part one ofcoz.

Keep on readinggg.

You all should know.

I LOVE MY SUBCRIBERS, UPVOTERS, READERS. !!

 

Hehe, ignore me. Byeebyeeee~