Nice to meet you, Princess

Heal The Princess's Heart

Waking up in the early morning like how she used to, the bright sun blinding her eyes

"Princess, have you woke up? The breakfast are already served." says Hyena softly, Minhyun personal maid.

"Just a minute." and with that Minhyun got up from bed, going to the washroom, preparing for her first day of school.

The door opened and Hyena greeted the Princess, the princess greeted her back. "yeah, morning. What's on today menu? " Minhyun asked with an elegant expression. The expression that never left her face since that incident, not smiling but still a good sight to see even though the Princess never smile anymore. "your favorite, Princess." Hyena responed with a slight bow. Walking to the kitchen with her personal maid, her father and mother were already there and greeted her warmnly.

"Good morning dear, it's your first day of school today, right? " her mother, the Queen asked with her warm smile

"Good morning mother, father. And yes, today is the first day of school." Minhyun answered politely.

"You must be excited, you havent seen your friends for quite awhile, dont you? " King Bi says with a grin, there's a hint of exciment in his voice

Even though King Bi isn't her biological father, he still treat Minhyun like she was her own blood-flesh daughter. King Bi was very sad after he knew about the incient, Minhyun never smiles anymore, and her expression was always the same, yes it was a nice sight to see(her expression) but the King still wanted to see her daughter laugh, smile, cheerful like how she used to be, the King would do anything for that wish came true. 

"Nothing actually special about it. By the way, not all person can be trusted father, even if they're your friend. They could just stab you in the back when the time cames." Minhyun respond then eat her food, her voice was always so calm and soft. But her heart, it was cold.

Her father and mother smile drops, as they knew that Minhyun still haven't forgotten the incident. It had been like 2 years, yet the scars still remain. Then suddenly a determine face reach the King, he had think about a plan. The Queen spotted the expression, and wondering what her husband thinking. She'll make sure to ask him when Minhyun leave for school.

A few minutes passed, they were just eating and no conversation going on, and then the King break the ice

"Minhyun, my daughter. Please be home early later, there would be a meeting here later. It would be great if you'll be there." The king said with a soft voice and warm smile

"Of course, father " with that Minhyun stand up "I'll be going now mother, father. Have a nice breakfast." then she leave

"What are you thinking dear? I saw that expression of yours just now " The queen asked with a slight frown

"Im thinking of a way to heal our daughter's broken heart, are you going to join me in this? " The king smile at his lovely wife while taking her hand and put his on top of hers

"I would love to, but of course you must tell me what it is first. I would be mad if it would be something bad." The frown still haven't leave the queen face

"It wouldn't be bad, it would be something special by the way." A proud, wide smile reached the King face, thinking that he's a brilliant for having that idea.

 

Meanwhile, at school

The princess walking throught the corridor, going to the her locker. While all eyes on her. All of the school student have been admiring the Princess. She's like their icon and the face of the school. Like who wouldnt be admiring her? She has the looks, the body, the brain, the kindness, what's missing is only her smile and her heart, her usually warm-hearted heart, warm hearted smile is gone, of course all of the student know why. And they hate him for that, how could he just leaving like that after all the trouble he caused for the princess.

While walking to throught the corridor, the students who walked passed her would usualy greet her and slightly bow

"Princess"

"Good morning, Princess"

And all of that would just be responded with nod, she would look at them and nod. Always like that.

Reaching her locker, she opened it and take all the things she need, then walked to her class.

 

The scholl bell rang, meaning that is the end of the day, all the students were packing and leaving. The princess too were packing,then she remembered what her father had told her, she sighed and walk out of school, being the calm and elegant girl she is, even though she's late or anything she would still keep her calm, she didn't want to deal with world to much. Arriving at the parking lot, she opened her car and drive back home.

When she'd arrived at home, Hyena said that her father called her, then she began walking at her father's office.

"Im home father, what can i help you? " Minhyun asked while sitting at the chair in front of her father.

"Minhyun dear, there would be a guest later, It is King Xo with his 12 son, so i wanted you to look as nice as possible, you mother have picked up a dress for you, so go on and prepare yourself, i'll ask the maid to call you later when they've arrive." looking at his precious daughter with some spark of hope at his eyes.

"Sure father." Minhyun replied with a small smile.

Her father caught that smile and smile widely.

Even though Minhyun never smile, she would still send her father or mother a small smile, she would smile at some person too, like for example King Xo, or the person on the meeting, just a little bit of smile, but that did satisfied them. Seeing the Princess smile is rare, they know that themself.

Minhyun was now in her room, staring at the dress her mother picked for her. She wonder if the meeting really that important that she must use that dress, usually for meetings she would only wear things like all office workers wear, but this was 'maybe this wasnt a meeting' she thought with a frown. But still, being the good girl she is, she still obey her father, following every request he ask, because she know herself that her father and mother truly love her, that's why she was so polite and obedient at her father and mother, she wanted them to be proud at her, that is the least she could do at her age to make her father and mother happy. 'If only that incident didnt happen, maybe father and mother would be happier than this. I was a fool for trusting him.' She bite her lower lips and frown. With that, she goes to the bathroom and prepare herself.

 

Walking to the mirror, Minhyun glance at herself wearing that dress, it fits her perfectly, her hair were tied into a bun, but she still wondering why must she use this kind of dress, it usually for parties. But her thoughts were interrupted when she hears a knock on the door.

" Princess, The King called." it was Hyena

"I'll be right there."

She walked out of her bedroom, when she walked down the stairs, she didnt notice that there were 15 pair of eyes staring at her walking down the stairs gracefully and elegantly. The Queen was so proud that she choose that dress, it fit her daughter very perfectly. While the King, she haven't seen her daughter wearing a dress before, but now he sees it, he make sure that he will make sure to often make a event for the kingsdom, so he could always saw her daughter wearing a dress like that.

"Mother, why did you choose this kind of outfit, i thought it was a meeting." Minhyun asked without looking up since she was so focused not to step on her dress or else she will tripped.

"Im sorry daughter, but it was a worth sight anyway." The Queen eyes still on her daughter, so was the other 14 pair of eyes.

Minhyun then look at her mother, and her eyes wonders to the room, seeing 12 unfamiliar faces, She knew King Xo because she had been on several meetings with him and her father, she also knew that he was her father bestfriend. But the other twelve, she had no idea who they are. She then look at her father confusedly. The King notices that look, but he just reponded with a smile.
"Minhyun dear, there has been changing plan, we were going to attend the royal kingdom event, all of the royalty must attend it." King Bi paused and smile warmly at his daughter before he continue "But first, let me introuce you to Prince EXO " 

"Nice to meet you, Princess." One of them said and they had eye-contact for awhile.

He give the princess a small smile, but it was sincere. The Princess noticed it.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who could that be ? o.o

Are you curious ? Me too :v

 

Thanks for subcribing!! :D ♥