Seventh Day : The special Day

Class 4-02

The sun rise, showing a sign of good morning. Jaemin as usual went to Nisa’s house, greeting her mother. “Good morning, Miss Wu.”

“Good morning  to you too. She’s upstairs.” Greeted Nisa’s mother. Answering Jaemin question even before he could say anything.

“Uh-... Thanks Miss Wu, your the best.” He finished his words and race upstairs while yelling out Nisa’s name. Nisa’s mother just shook her head at the gentleman’s attitude.

“What?!!”Nisa respond from inside her room, finished up whatever she were doing.

“Are you done yet? Come on, we’re gonna be late!” He yelled and groan, tired of doin’ the same thing everyday.

“Relax dude,it is only-” she glare at her watch to confirmed the time.
“What the fish!” Nisa shouted out, rushing picking up her stuff along with sending death glare to Jaemin.

“And we’re gonna be late, like I said-” Before he could let out his last breath he’s been pulled by Nisa towards the stairs living Nisa’s room. Jaemin nodded in satisfaction.

They ran fast to school along the empty sidewalks. “Look! I already told you that we are late.” Jaemin yelled at Nisa, still being pulled by Nisa.

“Shut the trap up, Hey, Aren’t Leo picking you up today?” Still running.

“Can’t we just talk when we arrived?” Jaemin sigh and ran but this time it is vice versa, Jaemin is the one to grab Nisa at her wrist and lead the way.

 

DING,DONG,DENG~~

 

Jaemin and Nisa are in class right before the bell rang. But..

“Woahhh~~!!”, “Uu...”, “Ohoo~~”, a lot of voices have been heard by them.

“What? What ‘s going on?” Jaemin looks side to side to see if they’ve miss something.

“Why are you guys acting weird?” Nisa annoyed at the sarcasm sounds.

The whole class gaze up and down as if they were judging except for NG. Some of the member pointed at their hand.

They looked down at their hand, appears that their hands are still tightly embracing each other. Immediately, they distanced and shouted at each other.

“What the hell Jaemin!!” Nisa shouted, slap him in her mind.

“What? We were..late.. and you were slow so-”, Jaemin does not know why he stutter, trying to spill out the truth.

“Ohooo~~ Why are you stuttering ?” Yieja sarcasm.

“Hey aren’t you g-!!” Jhope jumped in and been stopped by Jaemin.

Jaemin whisper into Jhope’s ear and send death glare to everyone. Jaemin then pulled Jhope out of class.

Jaemin pushed Jhope hard towards the walls and that action shocked him.

“Hear this, I know I’m all hyper around Nisa and everyone but I’ve just gotta show you a different side of me... Do you know why?” Jaemin whisper while decreasing their distance.

Jhope just stay in awe, seeing this new side of Jaemin and shook his head.

“You just piss me off~”, Jaemin tone of voices change and he laught out loud.

Jhope just laid back still in awe, don’t know what situation he is in.

“Ha haha.. You should’ve seen your face!” Jaemin laugh holding his stomach.

 

DING , DONG, DENG.

 

The second bell rang the hallway started to emptied.

– A – DOODLE – DOO~

The sign of their favourite homeroom teacher have been heard.

“Class monitor, is everybody here-” Onew saem (A/N: saem is teacher in hangul)

“Yes.” Eric the class monitor responds.

“Okay, my dear chicks, I gotta tell you something that will blow your mind.” Onew said in an exciting tone. He can already seen the flash of hope in his students’ eyes.

“...” everyone waited with silence in hope that their teacher will start telling them the news.

“Come on, saem~!!”Onew’s students shouted irritated in his attitude, he just chuckle quietly and clear throat.

“What?” Onew smirk and shrugged.

“You said you were going to tell us something that will blow our minds”, they said to onew saem but in impatient tone.

“oohh, right~ You must be patient, my chicks”, Onew pretently smack his head in respond and calm his students down.

“Come on ~ Saem tell us already!” The hot- tempered of the class, Jaemin became more impatient.

“Woah woah, calm down, red-chick.” Onew chuckles. “ok, ok. I’ve got good news and bad news.”

“Bad news juseyo ~~”, they answered simultaneously.

“The bad news is.. I did not eat fried chicken yesterday.” Onew smirked.

“Saem~~”, they whined.

“Ok, this time seriously,” Onew hold his laughter while wiping his fake tears. “Our school, this school, are going to have a Summer Time Festival~!”, Onew jumped in cheer at the last part.

“What?!” His students asked simultaneously.

“Woah.. Why are you guys so shocked about?” Onew take a step back. Looking at his student’s attitude.

“Of course.. we are~ Saem because for the last 4 years this is the first time we have ever heard that the school re going to have this kind of activity”. Nam Tae the diva girl explain in her way.

Onew roll his eyes at the diva’s answer. “Well, than you guys should participate more is the activities. Especially you Yoongi-ah”. Onew take a glace at Yoongi who is lazing around, leaning against his boyfriend ,Jimin.

The other just shook their head, feeling pity towards the small boy being crush by the heavy hippo.

“Guys, come on shower me with ideas~”, Onew suggested.

“What?! Now?!” Jin suddenly spoke for the behave of class.

“Of course, than when tomorrow? Come on, guys you only got two weeks to prepare and plan.” Onew explain the  details.

“TWO WEEKS?!” The whole class having a mental breakdown.

“You can do it ! Let’s start~” Onew just smile cheerfully.

“How about opening the cafe of opposites”. Jimin raised up his hands and shout out his idea proudly.

“ok~ Why don’t you explain in more detail, please”. Onew nodded.

The whole class put their stares directly at Jimin. He blushed at first for gaining too much attention for the first time.

“Opposites? Like... the boys wearing maid’s clothes and the girls wearing Tuxedo. The boys being waiters and the girls be a barista”. Jimin explain his awesome  weird idea.

“I like it~” Onew cheer in satisfaction but the class were looking at their saem with judging glares except fot Jimin.

The result was all the boys in class opposed and all the girls agree. But, since majority in class is girls so the idea is accepted. Onew nodded liking the result.

“And all the idea addition ca only be add and cancelled by girls only”. Jimin added and all the boys whined.

“Saem... is the activity open o other school too”, Jaemin raise up his hand. Nisa and NG member just shook their heads, knowing the reason of the question.

“Good question, Jaemin- ah”, Onew pointed at him. “In fact, yes. It is and of course, the all boys school will join us”.

Jaemin secret cheering yes behind Onew’s back.

“Ahem..Ahem. Do you forgot that you will have to wear maid’s clothes that day”. Nisa poke him and told him the bad news.

“That means Leo gonna-” Nisa nodded att Jaemin unfinished statement.

Jaemin slump in his sit and sigh long. While Nisa just laugh at her friend’s cuteness .

-A-DOODLE-DOO  x2 (Onew phone ringing)

“Keep discussing among each other ,ok? I’m gotta go”. Onew left the class.

“So who among the girls cann be the barista”. Eric Na started to take his role.

“I could teach Nisa and Yieja to be a barista, then Jaera can be the cashier”. Jaemin respond ,earning a smack from Nisa.

“Yah! , why me?”

“Then, what are going to do then?” Jaemin send her a puzzle.

“No need, I could ask my mother to teach me”. Yieja answered.

Jaemin nodded and waited for Nisa’s respond.

“And since you know how to make handmade coffee?” Nisa questioned Jaemin.

“Before I’ve dated Leo and even he doesn’t know that I can brew coffee myself. Although, his favourite is bases of coffee I never mentioned that I could make him one”. Jaemin fell in his own world.

“Ok, when are we gonna start and where?” Nisa nodded.

“At my future to be mine cafe~” Jaemin said in an exciting tone.

“You have your very own cafe? How come there’s a lot about you that I don’t know?. Nisa started to doubt.

“Well, there’s a lot you don’t know~”. Jaemin gave her a weird glare.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, very........ sorry about the late update and this time I manage to finished the chapter until it reached 1.3 K words... Yay!! Please comment and leave your ideas. We’re very happy to accepted and read your comments. And I’m very sorry.