Fourth Day: Leo?Jhope And Nisa?

Class 4-02

          Leo
                                                                           He is Jaemin's lover. His attending school at all boys school which is right next to Jaemin'school. He is a human                                                                            killing lion but when he is with Jaemin he turns exactly into a loving cute little kitten.

A/N: Hoho.. New character~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Nisa~!! You’ve been up there for 30 minutes since I arrived, can’t you wear your uniform faster .” Jaemin shouts from downstairs. He laughs quietly as he remembering his sentence.

“Haha.. very funny Jaemin!” she shouts back, walking down the stairs. “And FYI, I heard you laughing!!” she said annoyed.

“Well you just have to dress up prettily, so that ‘he’ will love you more… like a sick puppy!”, He teases and laughs but earn a smack from the back of his head instead. “Ouch!! Don’t do it when what I said is the truth!! “ he roars, rubbing his pain.

“Stupid, I’m not dressing prettily!! I’m dressing neatly~~”. Nisa explains,  huffing her imagination steam out.

“Why~~??” he sneakily smirks leaning towards Nisa. She pushes Jaemin away and he falls on to the couch. “Come on, We’re going to be late.” Nisa pulls Jaemin out of her house.

“Look who’s talking.” He feels uncomfortable and looks down towards his hand. “.” Jaemin pats Nisa’s shoulder with his free hand, watching his hand being hold by Nisa. “Opps, sorry dude. I thought I was holding a wood.”

Jaemin shows his disbelieve face and leanis in to Nisa, showing his smirk face. “ Are you starting to realize your feeling for me?”

“No way, why would I liked a jerk like you. You’re joking,right?”, Nisa answers back showing her tounge and sees Leo from behind giving her a sign of silent.

Jaemin felt an arm snakes around his waist. Jaemin freaks out, but pull the hands up upon his head and start tossing the hand’s owner infront. Leo moans in pain while glaring at his partner.

“Oh man, I’m sorry my love.” Jaemin apologizes and helps Leo up on his feet. Jaemin hugs Leo still apologizing while Nisa laughs her gut out. “ I’ve told you to not snuck on me~..” Jaemin whines and clings on Leo.

“It’s not my fault, It’s Nisa’s, she told me to snuck behind you.” Leo pushes all the blames on her and apologizes to Nisa behind Jaemin’s back. “Geez, you really throw me hard, wish you would act like that on the bed.” Leo spazzes at Jaemin but still whining about the pain. Nisa in awe, this is her first time seeing Leo so friendly and infront of her.

So this is what they meant by being someone else when loving someone their love. Nisa says by herself. “what are you saying?” Jaemin in her mumbling. “Huh? No, nothing.”

Not long after that Jhope joins in the three. He leaves a gap himself and Leo. “Why are you being so far?” Jaemin asks teasingly. “Shut up.” Jhope roars back earning a glare from Leo.

They stop infront of Jaemin,Nisa and Jhope’s school. Jaemin bids Leo goodbye. Leo kisses Jaemin’s temple and turn back to his killing-lion face.

“Oi!, Jaemin I don’t know where you find that Lion but when did you realize that you’re gay?” Jhope asks curiously, Nisa just shakes her head and grin at Jhope’s question.  

“I’m not precisely gay, I’m just gay for him… and when I’m not sure.” Jaemin taps his chin searching for answer. “Since I met him? I guess?”. Jaemin shrugs leading the two to their classroom.

Jhope stops Nisa from walking side by side with Jaemin, leaving Jaemin in his world. “ I thought you and Jaemin are- Uff”, before Jhope could ever finishes his word Nisa poke Jhope’s side hard. “Don’t you ever dare finish that sentence. Of course I’m not___ with him.” Nisa answer, disbelieving what hopie was thinking.

“Do you mind, if I ask ‘bout Jaemin and Leo?” Jhope asks curiously.Nisa looks at Jhope in awe. “Aa.. W-why? S-sure, I guess.” Nisa stuttering,thinking Hopie has gone crazy. “Is ‘Lion’ always that scary around you guys?”

“FYI, his name is Leo. And no his not he just like that with someone who’s ‘too’ close to Jaemin and when he is with someone except his lover. Any further information ask Jaemin, It’s too complicated to tell you everything, and I know you like to ask weird question.” Nisa sighs.

“Oo, okay. Uh- w-what since when I’ve ever ask weird question?” Jhope huffs.

“Jae, save me!!” Nisa runs away leaving Jhope behind and catching up with Jaemin.

They enters their classroom, from afar(A/N: exaggerating) Jaemin hears Taehyung calls for him.

 

“Jaemin-Ahh~~!! We’ve proof ,that YieRa exist! And you have to pay me.” Taehyun proudly exclaims. Jaemin look at him with death glare  making him take a step back, as if his life depends on it. “Why would I pay you?”. he swallows his saliva. “ We make a bet ‘if I can proof about Yieja and Jaera relationship existence’, you have to pay me.”

 “I never denied about that I just said ‘I’m not sure’.” Jaemin put on his I-don’t-care face. “Urr.. That’s true but you are-”, Taehyung lost his word.

“Aha~! You can’t proof the bet so, I can’t pay you.” Jaemin leaves the scared guy and went to his place. “Not fair.” he whines in defeat.

Jhope at the moment was trying to think of a way to tame the wild cat, Nisa. Since he got the information that Jaemin is gay and there is no way that Jaemin is interested in Nisa.

Jhope sees his chance when Jaemin’s not watching and he is sleeping soundly. This is my chance I’m going towards Nisa and ask her to hang out. Jhope thinks.

He get off from his sit and on his feet towards Nisa, when Jaemin suddenly blocked his view by talking to Nisa and laughing about something silly.

Urr.. when did he- I saw him sleeping a couple of second ago but- what? Does he have some kind of power or what? Jhope mumbles irritatedly.

 He really is something but I’m not giving up I WILL tame that cat and make her mine~~!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hehet.. Hallo, fellow readers. I love you all for subscribing and a million, billion, trillion thank you. We are the directors for our drama contest and we are trying to memorizing our script for our English drama , so please understand if we lack of updating.