Second Day- The Rumors

Class 4-02

On the first day, Taehyung saw Yeonbi and KJ kissed, the famous couple went through a love quarrel and they made a bet.

But, on the second day, It was Jungkook, that saw a couple kissed. This time it is Yieja and Jaera.(A/N: Some yuri are involved) Jungkook rubs his eyes, searching for reality. Is this a dream?  he thinks.

Jeongkook went to Taehyung and told the whole story but the older does not believe it. They quarrel again telling each other yes and no. They got fed up and go to JaeMin and Nisa. “Do you guys know that yuri couple exist among us?” Taekook asks. Nisa and Jaemin look at each other and smirk, (A/N: the NG members know everything about Yieja and Jaera.) They turn on their ‘what’s-going-on-face’ and look at Taekook. “What are you guys talking about?” Jaemin and Nisa ask simultaneously.

“Don’t joke around guys, I know both of you are good actors”,Jungkook states in annoyance. Jaemin and Nisa just shrug. “Come on guys,think about it they have matching phone cases,bags,keychains,doesn’t that prove anything?”,he tries once again.

Jaemin smirk,holding his laughter.Nisa poke Jaemin to shut him up. They enjoy the scene of quarreling TaeKook.

JungKook rolls his eyes and drags Taehyung with him.They walk to YooMin and ask the same question. “Do you guys know that yuri couple exist among us?”. Yoongi shooks his head not curious about it but Jimin asks ‘what’ repeatly, having a curiousity level up like a market aunty.Jungkook slaps Jimin at the back of his head.

Yoongi is shocks at the scene. He pulls Jimin behind him and pats Jimin’s cheek softly saying “pain,pain go away.” BUT Jaemin and Jhope interrupt the scene. They both were quarreling about something not important. The four of them fall down altogether.

Jhope`s lips meet Jaemin`s as he fall on top of him.They both jump and shout “Ewww~” simultaneously. The same scene is occuring with YoonMin.(but with a different outcome)

Nisa suddenly appears “Woah~ is this a gay party? Time to get some dirt~" She takes out her phone. *snap*” .

TaeKook laugh hard and went to YeonBi and KJ,  asking the same question.


YeonBi just shrugs, knowing JaeNi’s (A/N: I’d like use a lot of OTPs name) plan. YeonBi glances at KJ and blushes as he gazed at her seductively, wink and his lips. Taehyung sees it and quickly covers Jungkook’s eyes. The older drag hi boyfriend away from the rated couple. Jungkook reaches his hand “Hyung,what’s
going on?”

“No! You’re not matured enough to be a victim to this scene”, Taehyung shouts still covering his lover’s eyes, drangging him away. Jungkook just pouts and whines.

They go and sit at their place, putting their hands down for this case. They meet up with Seunghoon and Seungyoon, Taehyung was about to ask the question before Seunghoon and Jungkook high five and doing bro hug. Taehyung scratches his head curiously. “Are you guys close?”. Jungkook nods happily, Taehyung huffs and feels steam coming out of his ear. He drags Jungkook away. “Why do you do that?”, Jungkook raises up his voice. “I don’t like that kid”, Taehyung says angrily. “But his-”. Taehyung pulls Jungkook for a kiss and the whole class cheer. Nisa pulls her phone out again *snap* and just shakes her head,disbelieve in her friend behavior.

Jungkook pulls away and punches Taehyung’s chest, “Why do you do that in the middle of the class?”

“You are fighting with me because of someone else”, Taehyung confesses.

Jungkook blushes and Taehyung pulls out his pinky, “Promise me, if you ever mention someone else’s name I will-”. Jungkook pecks Taehyung’s lips, “Promise~”.

They walk back to their sit, ignoring the smirking JaeNi. “A couple of minute ago someone was jealous-”, “But now their smooching in the middle of class.” Jaemin and Nisa tease the couple. They finish their sarcass with a vomit sound.

Jungkook replies, “You two look like a couple”, and points at JaeNi. “Eww~” JaeNi says simultaneously. Jaemin suddenly lean closer to Nisa and whispers, “You know I’m gay,right?”. Nisa pushes Jaemin away and laughs, “Dude, no need to remind me”. “I love my only cute lil’ lion,Leo”, Jaemin confesses. “Cute lil’ lion, *ueek~* all I see is a mad hungry lion waiting for you after school”, Nisa spills her thought. Jaemin lets out a long sighs “That’s why his mine”.

“Go away, lover-boy. I think I’m gonna be sick”, Nisa says holding her stomach, walking towards  YeonBi. “Where are you going?”, Jaemin shouts. “None of your business”, Nisa shouts back. “Omma~ (A/N:All NG members call YeonBi, Omma and KJ Appa) I think that boy over there has gone nuts”, Nisa whines at Yeonbi while pointing at Jaemin who’s now smiling like a crazy kid while looking at a photo of Leo in his phone. Yeonbi looks over at Jaemin and laughs, “Whatever Nisa, you know him when it is about Leo”. Nisa shakes her head, “ I know but can’t you do something about it, I think I’m going to be sick if I’m stuck with him everyday”. Yeonbi sighs as she walks to Jaemin with Nisa behind her. She pulls her hand out and silently steals Jaemin’s phone away with his dreamy face. “Omma, why~??”, Jaemin whines. “I know you’re in love but try to not drag someone who doesn’t have a lover with you”. The line that Yeonbi just says shoot Nisa to the heart. “Omma~ it’s not like that”, Nisa whines again. Yeonbi and Jaemin secretly high five behind her back. Jaemin shoot Yeonbi two thumbs up.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well, I end it with JaeNi moment and what I wrote is not even close to 1.5K . Sorry for the late update me and teenbestfinite had gone through a rough week. The next chap will be written by teenbestfinite.

By Oh_min_jae.