Eight Day: Barista~~

Class 4-02

“Yah, Nisa-ah. Meet me in front of our school’s gate after school, ok?” Jaemin tells Nisa.

Nisa just nods but actually she is wondering how would his cafe look like. Jaemin feels satisfied with Nisa’s reaction. Jaemin then skips happily leaving Nisa with her thought while he is grinning like a crazy person sending text to Leo.

To: My Lion

Please come to, HunHan cafe infront of the school’s junction. <3

Jaemin smirks along his way.

Other students keep whispering and staring at Jaemin who was currently in his mental state with the way he skips towards the gate.

“Yah, Jae-. Stop doing that you’re scaring me, eventhough this attitude is kind of normal for people like you but you don’t often show it in public”. Nisa and the others disturb his day dream.

“Huh?!! What did I wrong?” Jaemin snaps out of his world .

“I mean don’t daydream at school. Look around you even the kids will cry.” Nisa worried for her bestfriend.

Jaemin bows to people around him. Then, people just shook their heads, some even taking out their phone, ready to call the mental hospital. (A/N: Just imagined how scary he looks).

“Come on- Do you think it's my fault? It’s your fault for being so late”. Jaemin argues covering his embarrasment.

They continue their way to the said cafe.

“Does Leo know?” Nisa blurts out.

“Mm-mm, no he don`t but I text him to come so that I could show him my charm.” Jaemin shakes his head while smiling sweetly yet stupidly.

“Oho~ Just don’t be mad at me if I might vomit.”Nisa sarcasses.

“It’s ok, you can even pass out. You can use my room upstairs, if you want”. Jaemin responds in a happy tone.

“Thank you chingu-ah” Nisa grits her teeth.

“Should I text Jhope to come, so he could help you later?” Jaemin reply back to her sarcasm.

“Can I do that?” Nisa look at him in disbelief.

“Sure Just don’t tell him my secret, ok?” Jaemin hums.

"But you already blurt out about it in class with him beside me," she mumbled. Jaemin raises his eyesbrows since he doesn`t hear her. she then puts on her fake smile.

“Ok, thank you, chingu- ah. You’re the best”. Nisa pats his head.

“Am I your pet!!?” Jaemin groans.

“Mmm... Now stop talking to me”, Nisa hums in respond and shush Jaemin.

To: Hoseok

Can you come to-

“What was to name of the cafe again? Nisa look at Jaemin.

“...”

“Yah, I’m talking to you”, she then smacks Jaemin’s head.

“Ouch! You said not to talk.” Jaemin replies.

“Aigoo. ! Since when you’re being so obedient.” Nisa scolds him.

“Give me that-” Jaemin took Nisa’s phone from her hand.

To: Hosoek

Oppa~ will you come to HunHan cafe, Jaemin is going to scold me. You know how scary he is, right?

Jaemin tosses back the phone to her after and she manages to catch it. Jaemin then run forward before Nisa could read the whole text.

“Yah!! Do you want to die? And what about you I would be afraid of?” Nisa yells and runs chasing Jaemin.

“Believe me, he will come running.” Jaemin yells back.

Nisa manages to catch him and he earns a smack on the head before they arrive.

 “Omma, annyeong~”, Jaemin goes straight to his mum, Luhan.

“Oh, this is the first time you ever let Nisa visit our cafe. Annyeong, Nisa . Long timen see...” .Luhan bid Nisa hello.

Jaemin goes behind the counter and starts showing his skillfulness.

“What would you like order, my dear customer?” Jaemin holds his laugh and try to put on a straight face.

“Heol! What are you doing right now?” Nisa looks down on him but still making up her mind on the beverage.

“I’m taking your order, what else would I be doing? .” Jaemin slightly feels annoyed.

“Sorry, Just don’t think you would be a pro”. Nisa says quietly.

“Well, your order is-”.

“I’ll take Caramel macchiato, please.” Nisa orders her favourite drink.

“Ok, please wait upstairs, go along the hallway and it is the last room on your right.” Jaemin gives the instruction.

“Where to?” NIsa asks confusedly.

“My room~ Duh...” Jaemin rolls his eyes.

“Why do I have to drink in your room? Can’t I sit there?” Nisa says in blank-face and points to the empty table beside the window.

“Oh, sure..Omma, can we hang there?” Jaemin calls his mum while pointing at the said spot.

“Sure, min-ah . Do whatever you want.” His mother replies.

Nisa walks to the seat and sit there while waiting for her drink. After several minutes, Jaemin comes with two beverages in his hands.

“Here you go~”,Jaemin put them down on the table.

“Who’s that belong to, I don’t think I saw that in the menu?” Nisa points at the glass.

“Oh... This one? It’s yours. This is my newest recipe using coffee as the base and mixing it with all kinds of sweets”. Jaemin explains.

Nisa about to slurp her drink but she`s been stop by Jaemin.

“Ehey~ wait a minute. Drink this one first.” Jaemin says while pushing the drink towards Nisa.

“Why?” Nisa frowns.

“You will be the first to drink it and I just need your opinion for it”. Jaemin says seriously.

“Why didn’t you drink it first? Did you pour some poison in this?” Nisa speaks to Jaemin in suspicious way.

“No~! Why didn’t I think of that?” , Jaemin smacks his forehead lightly. “...And I won’t do that to my customer”. Jaemin continues with a straight face.

Nisa takes a sip and pause for a moment and starts sipping it again.

“Woah!!” , Nisa stops sipping and stares at Jaemin then shakes her head. “Are you Jaemin? Give me back my friend!!”, Nisa then shakes Jaemin by his shoulder.

“Calm down~~!! I am Jaemin!... And why? What about the drink?”, Jaemin asks nervously.

“It is so ing delicious~... I’m so glad you my friend And how did you even make this kind of drink.” Nisa hugs Jaemin while smacking his arm, several times.

“Ouch, really thanks.” Jaemin rubs his injury but he is excited that his recipe is a success.

“You gotta teach me this, This recipe will be a hit if we make it at the fair. Don’t you think”. Nisa jumps up and down. She can’t wait for the said day.

“Mmm... In that case I’ll try to get the greatest quality of coffee beans.” Jaemin says proudly.

Cring~ (A/N: I think this will be the door’s sound when it’s been opened)

 

Jaemin runs towards the cashier after seeing Lu omma being busy with his customer.

“Welcome~, What would y-” Jaemin pauses after he looks at his customer.

“Babe, You’re work here?” The customer asks.

“Leo-ah, you’ve come!” Jaemin runs to his boyfriend and hugs him.

“Did you waited long?”, Leo pats his lover back with a small smile. “Why didn’t you tell me that you work as a barista, you know how much I love coffee?” he then spazzes over Jaemin’s job.

“I know~ and ... Surprised!” Jaemin put out his hand in mid air.

Leo raises his eyebrow looking at him weirdly.

“Ok, I’ll make you a mocha frappe.” Jaemin sighs and goes back to his place while Nisa waits quietly at her sit.

“Nisa come here~!” Jaemin shouts and smirks as he sees the said girl shocked face.

“The first step is wear your apron.” He says pointing at the apron hanging.

“Duh~ You called me just or this?” Nisa sighs feeling slightly annoyed.

“Of course we have to start the class now~” Jaemin says in a tone of a instructor.

“So we going to make Leo’s order, right?” She says confidently.

“No, silly I’m going to make Leo’s order... First you have to watch how pro done it”, Jaemin brags.

“Pfftt... ok...” , she rolls her eyes but still obeys him.

Jaemin teaches Nisa slowly but a lot of accidence happened. She sometimes been scold by Jaemin but still success on learning on how to make several types of coffees

They take a break after a couple of hours training. Leo watches and waits for them as he sits enjoying his drink made by his lover. He even manages to introduce himself at Jaemin’s mother.

Right at the moment they see someone coming with sweats pouring down the guy forehead while calling out Jaemin. Jaemin quickly hands him a cold, and a sweet smoothie in front of the said person along with a couple of tissues.

“Thank you, yah- you-!” the said person points at Jaemin, who is right beside him.

“Shut up, and sip it before I take it back, horsie”, Jaemin says in a lazy tone.

Jhope doen`t say anything and just start sipping his smoothie. Then he has been pull to the table where Nisa and Leo are.

 

A/N: Miyan~~ for late update . It’s exam week, wish me and teenbestfinite luck~. I want to say....     Saranghae to all readers and subscribers. Pls comment lots~~~ I thought I want to do some LeMin moment but I've no idea :(