Twelfth Day - Summer Festival

Class 4-02

"Why?!" 

 

A sorrowful yell could be heard from the boys washroom. 

 

"Jaemin-ah, just wear it. You'll not gonna die or something," Jungkook says without any hint of pity while busying himself with make up. "Maybe my soul won't die but my pride certainly will," Jaemin mumbles in despair. Jungkook sighs and shakes his head. 

 

Jaemin continue his babble. "Kook-ah, I'm not like you-" his words then been cut off by a glare. "What do you mean 'not like me' huh? You're still the receiver! Unless you man up in bed which I definitely doubt," Jungkook sass back making Jaemin hiccups out of nervousness. He had never seen this side of Jungkook. 

 

"Hey chill dude. I mean no harm. It just that I'm not really into this kind of you know. And now they expect me to wear this...this weird thing!" The younger then slaps his forehead in disbelief even though he knows it's his own doing. Jungkook soften up at Jaemin's word and nods in understatement.  

 

"Look Jaemin, sometimes you have to try to know if you like it. I never thought of being so submissive too. Heck! I even thought I was straight back in middle school and now look at me. How about this? You try wearing it first for just one day then you decide whether you really hate it or not. Okay?"

 

Hearing Jungkook advice, Jaemin nods yet sighs anyway because really, this is so not him. Jungkook who has finishes up applying eyeliner looks at Jaemin. "Yah! What are you waiting for? Do you want me to call your lion for help?" He smirks mischievously earning a loud groan from the brunette.  

 

Jaemin drags himself into one of the cubicles to change his clothes. He scrunches his face thinking about Jungkook's idea. He rather do it himself than getting help from his boyfriend. As he changes his clothes, Jungkook yells out from outside.

 

"Hurry up! I need to cake your face after this!" Jaemin again groans for the umpteenth time and replies, "I don't want those chemicals glued on my face for the entire day!" Jungkook frowns and yells back. "Fine! But at least put on some BB cream and eyeliner!"

 

Jaemin just sighs in defeat and focus back on changing his clothes. He is annoyed over how stubborn Jungkook is as well as Nisa. Oh why does he stucks with this people. After trying his best to tug the short skirt down he walks out of the cubicle.

 

"Are you happy now?" Jaemin mumbles reluctantly. Jungkook eyes him from head down to the toe. His jaw drops over how adorable the other looks. He must admit he's a bit envy over Jaemin. Looking at the taller reaction, Jaemin feels a bit insecure. 

 

"I knew it! I look stupid in this ty ." Jungkook quickly shakes his head and smiles widely. "Dude, are you nuts? You look cute and adorable!" The statement only meets by a glare from Jaemin. Jungkook frowns when the other don't believe him. 

 

"Hey, I mean it! Princess Kookie never lies," Jungkook raises both his arms and takes a step back. Jaemin swears that if he ever eat anything this morning, he would throw up everything. "Really? Princess Kookie. What the does Taehyung feeds you?" Jungkook smiles teasingly. "Oh you know~ his special juice," Jaemin raises his eyebrows before looking at the other with disgust face. "What the hell?! TMI bro!" Jungkook laughs at his friend's reaction. 

 

Right after Jaemin recovers from the dirty joke, they hear someone knocks. The door swings open revealing Nisa in tux. She has cut her hair for this occasion and ties it neatly. She stops when she sees the two boys. Jungkook and Jaemin are also surprise to see her.

 

"Yah! Are you blind now? This is men's washroom. Girls are not allowed." She scoffs after recovers from her shock. "Shut the up. I do this for science. We have agreed to hide our identity from the customers so I need to make sure it's 100% gender proof! You es have to do it too later!" Her words again triggers the sassy Jungkook. 

 

"Aca-excuse you, you did not just call me that," Jungkook looks at her judgingly before yelling out loud. "Fight me!" Nisa finds it amusing and decides to play along. "Come on missy!" Jaemin being the third person feels like he want to smashes his head on the wall. "I'm done with you two. I just-" Jaemin dramatically clutches his heart in attempt to show how 'hurt' he is.

 

Taking the opportunity, Nisa teases him. "Well princess Jae, it's sad to announce that your prince charming is not here to save you." Both Jungkook and her laughs right after when Jaemin scowls with an annoyed face. Before he can argues with her, someone walks in again. This time it's someone they don't expect. Leo.

 

"Why is it so noisy in here? And Nisa how on earth are you here? By the way nice tux. It makes you look boyish but cute," hearing the compliment, Nisa grins brightly. "Convincing enough for people to not notice I'm a girl?" Leo shrugs. "Depends. You have this cute girlish boy kinda feel," Nisa nods happily. "I take that as a yes! Anyway, why are you here so early? We're still in preparation."

 

Leo smirks and leans against the wall beside her. He glances at Jaemin. "Just wanting to make sure my baby doesn't run off or get stolen. Maybe helps him a bit with his costume." Jungkook laughs and wriggles his eyebrows at the blushing boy. Nisa seems to not get what the hidden meaning behind those words and mindlessly nods.

 

"That's good. Oh before I forget. Thanks for 'helping' me finishing the chicken yesterday," she spats sarcastically making Leo's face a bit crestfallen since he feels guilty. "Yeah about that.. I'm sorry," he mumbles his apology. Jaemin who knows how serious his best friend is about food try to save his boyfriend by bribing her.

 

"How about we treat you more chicken tomorrow?" This seems to soften the girl's heart as a smile creeps on her face. "2 sets, deal?" Jaemin nods making her jump in joy before walking out of the washroom. She then walks in again to drag the two cross dressing boys towards the ladies washroom. "Don't forget our experiment~"

 

---

 

"Girls' washroom looks like the boys' but I still don't get how girls use the crouching toilet," Jungkook states his observation while Jaemin at his side is pale as hell. He thank god that their costume are convincing enough that other girls doesn't seem to mind. They only compliment about their costumes and that's it.

"I'm so gonna kill that short for her stunt, " he mumbles under his breath. Jungkook shrugs. "Hey at least we don't have to be curious about their washroom anymore. " Jaemin by then swears that Jungkook optimistic self is really weird it creeps him out a bit.

 

The two continue their walk in silence. Right after they walks in class, the can feel the tension between Jhope and Nisa. The two are now glaring at each other again with Jin between them. Other classmates are two frightened since this is the biggest fight they ever see between the two. Jungkook goes to Taehyung and asks what happen but the older just shrugs.

 

Jaemin bites his lips and looks at both of them worriedly. He quickly claps his hands to wake people up. "Guys guys, get back to work~ we still need to prepare the ingredients and make sure everything in the correct order." One by one, the pupils get back to do their work leaving only Jin, Nisa, Hoseok and him standing awkwardly. He clears his throat and drags the two along with Jin (for help) to the rooftop. 

 

Arriving at the place, he shoots angry and disappointment look on the two. Jin stands beside him worriedly. 

 

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you? I thought we do this for fun but now you guys fight. Do you know it leave a big impact to our class? They may not seems like it but they worried about you. We're a team. It doesn't matter if you're from different social group but as classmates, we have to work together. I don't ask you to be all lovey dovey but please. It's weird when you two are not being dense about each other's feelings. I can't tease you two anymore." Jaemin sniffs.

 

Both of them is looking at the ground with red eyes. Despite being a tough girl, Nisa is someone who cherishes friendship more than anything. Jhope too, he is the loyal guy who always stand by everyone's side. He is the class hope after all. Jaemin then suddenly hugs the two of them.

 

"Please make up. I miss us hanging out as three. I miss you guys and it's not even a solid 24 hours we don't stick together," by now the three are crying making Jin feels awkward but at the same time proud. She never knows that friendship can be this powerful. Even though she is not a part of them but she still can feel how precious the three are for each other.

 

Nisa hugs her best friend back and nuzzles her face to his shoulder merely nodding her head. Hoseok also hugs Jaemin back and copies what the girl did earlier. As Nisa's and Jhope's hands meet, the older interlaces their fingers and squeezes her hands firmly. She squeezes back lightly before pulling away.

 

Jaemin pulls away from the hug after a moment and wipes his tears. The two copy him and smiles at each other. "Promise to make up okay? I'll wait for you too downstairs with Jin." He announces with raspy voice despite his happy face. Jin smiles when Jaemin turns to her. The two nods and walks downstairs together. What they don't expect is for BTS and NG members are there waiting for them.

 

"How does it goes?" Jaera, the concern maknae of NG asks. Her hand is holding Yieja for support. Wawa on the other side is playing with her fingers. Jaemin leans against the wall and shrugs. "I'm hoping for the best," he mumbles. The other nods solemnly. 

 

-----

 

"Hey.. Nisa I-I'm sorry. My stress get the best of me and I know I was wrong to lash it at you. It just that the real problem is that, my-my sister. She is actually comatose for nearly a week. I lied to you when I said she was fine. I don't want to burden your with having my constant sadness lingering around. And when you opted to ask Jaemin to call Chan before me I snapped. I'm sorry. Really really sorry." Jhope explains himself. 

 

Suddenly the girl hugs him tight. "You stupid horse. You said I'm your crush who you want to show the real you. Why are you lying? And about your sister. You're a bad little brother. Do you think I'm that insensitive? For god sake you love him. He is your sister. You should-no you must feel sad and worried. It's my duty as your friend to stand by your side through thick and thin." Nisa then pulls away and looks at him cheekily.

 

"About Chan don't worry! He already has a boyfriend. Remember Vernon? That guy is his lover. You know I will not replace you with anyone, " she mumbles the last setence shyly with pink cheeks. She then tiptoes and pecks his cheek before running to the door. "Now come on! We need to re check the performance for our class!" She yells out excitedly.

 

Jhope stands in daze barely hear what she says. All his brain could capture is Nisa kissing his cheek. Wu Nisa just kissed his cheek. He smiles widely after realizing that it's not just his imagination. He goes to the railing and yells out loudly.

 

"She kissed me!" 

 

Right on time, the door open revealing his group mates looking at him weirdly. Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Taehyung though seem to be interested on the statement. They then demand him to tell from the very beginning to the end.

 

Jhope just smiles at them sheepishly and shakes his head. "Nah~ I like to keep it to myself. By the way let's go~ we have performance to rehearsed." He drags Taehyung and Jimin by the wrist. The other follows with a scoff and sigh. Oh well, as long as the problem solve, details are not that important. 

 

On Nisa's side though, everyone is keep asking her what happens. They are super curious since she skips downstairs with a bright smile but a red face. She also makes this weird noises as she walks-or rather skips passes everyone. She nearly trips but that doesn't changes her mood at all! Now Jaemin is feeling stupid to not spies on them earlier. But he must say he is glad that everything seems to fall back to its place. 

 

Once everyone is in the class, they starts to do their work properly. In the meantime, suddenly Leo comes back with a large group of Japanese people tows behind him. He calls his boyfriend that's busy with the coffee machine only to be ignore. Nisa who sees this nudges Jaemin.

 

"Oi! Your lion is calling. And he brought guests-wait! HEY SAY JUMP? OH MY GOD! JAEMIN AH! YOUR COUSIN IS HERE!" She suddenly yells out excitedly making everyone cringes at her high pitch voice. Jhope sighs in defeat. "Not again. Another rival to compete," despite his complain, a smile is spot on his face as he glances at Nisa. 

 

Again, thank god they still have a few more minutes before real customers walk in. They do not want to serve them with the girl voice. Yamada Ryosuke on the other hand is utterly confused. He is sure that his cousin is a guy. Even though they rarely met since both live in different country, the two are quite close.

Being an outspoken person, Ryosuke looks at Nisa weirdly. "I'm sorry miss..mister? My cousin is a boy." In a split second, the classroom is fill with laughter. The foreigners are weird out and a bit embarrassed by the sudden laughter since they are clueless. 

 

Jaemin try to calm down but can't stop laughing. So is Nisa. The two than slap each other faces lightly to calm themselves before explaining. Nisa bows her head and speaks in a fluent Japanese. "I'm sorry Yamada-san and Hey Say Jump. Actually our café theme are cross dress so I'm a girl and this is Jaemin," the classmates and even Jaemin woo-ed at her.

 

"Never thought you are multi language Nisa!" Jaera cat calls making the said girl shrugs and answers bluntly. "You guys never ask." Ryosuke though is still confused and points at Jaemin. "But my Jae will go ape if he is force to wear this kind of outfit." Nisa bursts out laughing again but this time alone since Ryosuke talks in his mother tongue. Jaemin who understands frowns.

 

"..I'm Jae," Jaemin whines in Korean. Ryosuke then chuckles when he finally understand the situation. "So who tame this crazy king kong?" Ryosuke changes back to Korean making Nisa laughs all over again. She clutches her stomach and leans to the table.

 

"Ouch ouch! My tummy! I can't! Yamada-san you're just too funny," the said guy shoot a playful grins and bows his head. "Please just call me Ryosuke. But are you okay though?" He asks a bit concern. Jaemin pouts when he is been left out. Everyone seems to be interested to the foreigners. Even Leo is conversing with them in Japanese. Ah.. he wish he is not afraid to speak too. 

 

After everyone is calming down. The two did their handshakes and grins after ended it. Nisa claps in amazement as well as the other Jump members. "Ah! Anyway, nobody answers my question." He says out loud. Leo turns to him and points to himself. "I'm the lion that tame the king kong," he then chuckles as his boyfriend whines about him using the same term as his devilish cousin. 

 

By now, the café is already open. A few customers have come and gone. Some even stays for a while to flirt with the 'maid' and 'butler'. Usually, it's Jungkook and Yieja who is popular among them because they suit the theme just right. Hey Say Jump by now are splitting to explore the festival as they wait for their time to perform. 

 

Since Nisa and Jaemin is in the 'kitchen', they still can casually talk. "So when will Teen Top come?" Jaemin asks while he waits for the coffee to brew. Nisa who is now decorating an omelet rice that Wawa has cook pulls out her phone. She taps on it a few times before putting it on the table. She puts on the loud speaker so that she can talk while doing her work. 

 

Just as she finishes drawing a heart with a ketchup, the person that she calls pick up his phone. "Hello?" The familiar voice of her neighbour could be heard. "Jonghyunnie oppa~ when will you come?" Right when she uses her aegyo, Jhope walks inside. His eyes widen when he heard her called someone else oppa. "Ah Hani~ I'll arrive around 10 more minutes. Why?" Jaemin who sees Jhope bites his lips nervously.

 

"Please come quick just that bye!" He yells over the phone before ended the call. Nisa looks at him weirdly but shrugs it off. She knows why he did that so she doesn't mind it that much. She actually knows Jhope is there but she is just too shy to look at him because of the unexpected morning event. It's funny to her that they cry then laugh at the same day.

 

Nisa takes the cup of coffee that has been decorated by Jhope and puts on a tray beside the plate of omurice. She then holds the tray and walks out of the place to serve the food. Jaemin and Jhope meet eyes after she left. "Are you..okay?" Jaemin asks softly. Jhope smiles and nods. "I feel fantastic. Anyway thanks Jaemin! You make me realise important things." 

 

The brunette blinks confusedly but nods anyway. A few seconds later, Nisa walks in again but now with a new order in her hand. "Wawa, chocolate waffles. Can we serve the scones now? There's an order." Wawa nods and turns to the short girl. "All set. You guys can pack the small cookies too." She answers. Nisa smiles brightly at her then turns to Jaemin. 

 

"You can call Ryosuke now! Oh and Teen Top is on their way to our class. I heard the fangirls gossiping." Jhope takes the cue to leave and prepare the stage. He stops and turns to Nisa. "You'll watch me perform to after this right?" The girl looks at him and nods sheepishly. "I'll even record and post it on YouTube! "The two grins and stares at each other for a while until Jaemin playfully clears his throat. Wawa joins him by nudging Nisa's arm with a teasing smile. 

 

Chuckling, Jhope walks out and goes to Yoongi and Namjoon. "Guys, we have to prepare the stage now." The two nods and follows Jhope to the simple stage they made in the class. The performers that gonna perform here will perform again at the school hall later around 5 p.m. Jhope and his dance crew that consists of Taehyung and Jimin are also gonna perform there since they're the pride of school.

 

The three asks permission from their Chemistry teacher, Kim Sunggyu Saem to borrow some dry ice. The teacher gives them a pass and they set it up to make the stage looks decent. After everything is set up. Hey Say Jump starts their performance with a cute song called Come On A My House. This attracts more customers and bystanders making it a bit crowded. They then continue with two more songs which is Dreams Come True and Smile Song.

 

Ryosuke then entertained the people by promoting their new single. Nisa who watches their performance are one of those people who yells out loud. Then Teen Top goes on stage. This time, there's even more people coming in but just a few who actually eats there or buy takeout. Not that the pupils in 4-02 minded that much since they also enjoy the free show. The group sing three songs just like the previous one but this time they talk more because they don't have any language barrier. 

 

After the professionals performed, Jhope's dance crew also entertain the crowd with girl group dances and comical dances. Nearing the peek hour, the most kinkiest couple in the class a.k.a Taehyung and Jungkook sings a duet. The performance has made them gains fans and even more male customers to come to their class.

 

Unfortunately, since the peek hour is super busy, there's no one free to perform. They just have to put the track list Eric had made. People keep comes from every open doors of the classroom. What funny is that most that work during that shift are always been hit on by both girls and boys. The worst of them all are Yieja and KJ.

 

Nearly all admit that Yieja is the most handsome butler among the girls. Therefore, she's the most requested 'butler '. Many group of girls want her to serve them. Since she is usually emotionless, she doesn't mind. But there's this one particular customer who gets to her nerve. A boy. A 14 years old boy who is shameless as .

 

 

 It's super awkward since the boy keep on spouting cheesy pick up lines like, "Do you have a library card? Cause I want to check you out."Jaemin who passes by nearly spills a cup of coffee. He bites his lips and looks at them interestedly. Yieja on the other hand is trying to not smack the boy's head on the table. 

 

"What would you like to order sir?" Yieja shrugs the attempt aside but the boy doesn't give up yet. He tries once again. "You," the 'butler' face now looks more stoic than before. 

 

"Dude, I'm serious here." 

 

"And so am I?"

 

"Oh really? How old are you?"

 

"14. A big boy huh?"

 

"Yeah, as big as 3 years old "

 

"Playing hard to get I see"

 

And suddenly the boy's head is on the table with a loud thud making everyone shock. Yieja smiles happily and announced out loud. "This café's regulation says that heads are not allowed. You may leave now." After that everyone stops flirting with them. They are a bit sad that people seems to go away after the incident but at the same time happy since they don't get harass by customers. 

 

But that's only a few minutes though, after that, a group of boys from another class walks in. They asks for KJ to serve them since they knew him. What they didn't expect is to see him in a maid dress. "Woah! You're a drag queen too huh?"

 

The next second, there are three boys limping out of the class with a satisfied smile on the 'maid' face. To avoid another loosing customer, Eric writes on the board about regulations which only consists of 'no heads' and 'we're not drag queens! I swear!'. Things then goes back to normal.

 

It's around 4.30 p.m. that they close their classroom. All of the pupils that helps from the opening until now are sprawling on the tables like carcasses. Only Nisa and Jaemin are in the 'kitchen' to prepare all of them their drinks. Some opts to go to other places right after 5 minutes rest so there's only three people left. Jaemin, Jin and Nisa.

 

Just as Jaemin about to make his drink, a customer walks in. Jin is laying her head on the table so she doesn't see who's coming. Nisa busies herself with cookies and scones to serve for them so the boy is the only one who is aware.

 

He studies the person face and feels oddly familiar. He bows his head and smiles guiltily. "Welcome, sorry it's a mess. We are closing right now but I can serve you." Hearing Jaemin's words, Jin looks up and smiles brightly. 

 

"Namu ah! I thought you're busy!" Jin gives the newcomer a friendly hug. Jaemin looks at them weirdly. Jin seems to sense it and quickly turns to him. Nisa walks out with food just a second before Jin introduces them to her cousin.

 

"Jaemin ah, me and Namu gonna share my drink. Now come join us." Nodding his head. Jaemin does what he was told and now the four are sitting at a table with cookies and coffees as their dish. "Guys, I want you to meet my cousin Nadia. But call her Namu okay?"

 

Jaemin and Nisa nods and bows their head. Both of them say hello simultaneously. Nadia smiles and bows her head too. "Hello. I'm Nadia. I'm from Malaysia for exchange student programme. But then my mother want me to bond with Jin's family so now I kinda stay here?" She speaks in slow Korean since she rarely comes here.

 

The two claps excitedly and welcomes her with a big smile. "Well Namu! Welcome to our class~" Jaemin exclaim out loud. Nisa nods and raises her cup of coffee. "For Namu!" She cheerfully yells. The others follow and they eats and chats happily.

 

'Looks like another innocent soul is send to hell.' Nisa mumbles to herself as she looks at her new friend. About 10 minutes after that, the four walks to the school hall for the closing ceremony. They are about to sit beside Jungkook but then moves away since that boy is holding a handmade sign of his boyfriend's name.

 

"That excited kid there, he is Jungkook. Our classmate. He is just..always enthusiastic so don't mind him that much." Right after Jin awkwardly explain about the boy, Jungkook screams out loud as he sees Taehyung on stage. The new student eyes widen in shock. The three face palm and mumbles under their breath.

 

"Sorry we can't protect your image Jungkook ah."

 

The ceremony went on until 7 p.m. Then, everyone goes home without cleaning the class. Eric doesn't seem to mind either. Oh well, they can clean it next Monday. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------

A/N:

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER EVER UPDATE USING MY ING TAB! ;; TY AF ;;

Sorry guys I just don't mind the spelling/ grammar :'(

This thing don't want to update properly

I give up ;;

-teenbestfinitoh_min_jae_mn; 

Please don