Eleventh Day - A Day Before Festival Day

Class 4-02

    "My little chicks, move your little butts along~ one more day until the festival starts," Onew saem shrieks out loud to the class. Nisa who is checking the list of ingredients huffs out loud when she lost count over the flour bags.

    "How can I shut his mouth without being rude?" She mumbles softly but then quickly shakes her head. Jaemin then taps her back and asks if he can help with anything. She smiles gratefully.

    "Can you call Leo for help?..and Chan if he is free," Nisa mumbles shyly but then quickly runs away to cover her embarrassment.

"Yah! Hoseok! Come help me with the sugar packets."

"But I have to help Yoongi with the table arrangement."

     Nisa sighs but nods anyway. Jaemin seems to pity the small girl and opts to call Leo and Chan as he was instructed before.

"Lion~ can you please help me today at my school? Yeah about cafe. We might need more help than we assumed? Thanks sweetie pie!"

     Jaemin ends the call and goes to Nisa that is busy jotting down on a paper. He had called Chan before but the guy didn't pick up.

"Hey midget! Leo says yes and Chan doesn't pick up his phone!"

     He yells out loud to catch the girl attention. Nisa nods absentmindedly but Jhope on the other hand, glances up to his crush. He left his work and goes to Nisa's workplace instead.

     "You ask him to call Chan?" Jhope tries to control his voice despite the jealousy that been displayed obviously. Nisa shrugs and jotting down again what she has count. She then turns to him and raises her eyebrows.

     "You do realise we don't have many classmates right? Eswari has goes back to Malaysia, Myungyeol is preparing for their performance, Eric is helping Onew Saem with paper works, 3 absent and others already have their assign things to do. Now go back to your station. I still have around half more things to count," she reasons and going back what she has been doing.

     Jhope can hear the frustration in her voice but he doesn't seem to take her excuse.

     "Then why did you call me just now?" Nisa huffs and turns to him. 

"It's habit okay?" 

"Sure and calling Chan is also a habit."

     Hearing how sarcastic Jhope sound, Nisa glares at him. She takes a deep breath and ignores him.

"Oh now ignoring me is also a habit?"

     The words triggers her patient. She clutches her fist and looks at him straight to the eyes. 

"What the is wrong with you?"

"It's Chan who is in wrong here."

"How the hell did he even involve you !"

"You backing him up now? Huh..do you like him or something."

     Nisa by now has left the paper and pencil as she face the taller guy. Everyone in the class including Onew Saem are shock at the sudden fight of the two 'lovers'.

     Nisa for some sort of reason feels hurt over Jhope's word. She raises her voice.

"So what if I am? You got problem?"

"The is your question? Of course I am!"

"Well then deal with it! Don't have to act like a stick has been shove to your ing !"

"Maybe if you don't act like a clingy to Chan I won't be like this!"

"Clingy ? Take a look at the mirror jerk! It's you who ing clings to me like a leech!"

"Maybe that's because-"

"Stop! Nisa, Jhope! Both of you stop fighting and do what you have to do. By the time after school I want both of you to finish it," Onew stops the fight when he feels that it's just too much.

     Right on time, Leo walks in the class. Since Jaemin had asked permission from the young teacher for his boyfriend to help, Onew nods at the guest and invite him in.

     Jaemin quickly drags Leo to Nisa and helps her. As the girl best friend, Jaemin admits he is scared when the fight happened.

     Sure Nisa always uses violence when she mad. But this is the first time she uses instead.

     After they finish counting the coffee packs, Leo accidentally kicks the box making the packets to fly out hitting Jaemin on the head and steps on other packets spilling coffee beans around. Nisa nearly cry when she saw the scene.

     The two apologize to her but she dismiss them with a sigh and smiles sadly. "It's okay..I just have to make sure which one is save for us to use and puts the wasted one aside" the couple want to help but she quickly shakes her head.

     She pushes them away from the things before set herself to do the double work. To say Jaemin is furious is an understatement. He turns to Leo and hits his head.

"This is all your fault stupid lion!"

     The guy pouts and apologize once again. The younger pinches his cheeks hard as a punishment before glancing at Nisa.

     The girl on the other hand keeps working in silent. Only her lips moves as she mumbles under her breath. Thank goodness her job finishes as soon as the last bell rings.

     She sighs in happiness and stretches. "Ah~ That's better! Thanks Leo, Jaemin!" She turns to the couple who busy stuffing themselves with fried chicken.

     Where the fried chicken come from? You see, Onew Saem thought it's a good way to repay their hardwork with food so why not. Nisa who sees them scrunches her nise and shakes her head.

     "Bet mine are in you guys stomach," she grumbles but sits beside them anyway. She then takes Jaemin bottle and drinks it from there.

     Leo looks up right on time and freezes. To be more dramatic, his chicken fall from his grasp as he points to Nisa. "Y-yah! You indirectly kiss my Jaemin!" He yells furiously.

      Nisa nearly chokes on her drink but thankfully swallows it on time. Jaemin on the other hand laugh out loud since Leo's chicken is now a bit soak by the water splash fresh from Nisa's mouth.

     Jhope who seats not far from them with Bangtan glances at the trio. He smiles lightly when he sees his crush laughs evilly over the lion soak food as the couple keep fighting childishly over the so called indirect kiss.

     The other NG members comes to them right after walking into the classroom. Jhope suddenly feels a tap on his shoulder.

     He turns around to see Jungkook smiles at him softly. "You know, I think it's the right time for you to give the food you save for her," he said.

     Jimin nods in agreement and pats his other shoulder. He then playfully teases the horse. "Why don't you share a bottle too~ maybe you get an indirect kiss from her," the others takes this as an oppurtunity to tease the short guy instead.

     "Ey~ you're too much," Taehyung starts. "Yeah! It's your fault if their fight got bigger," Jungkook adds. "From my perspective the consequence-" Namjoon then been cut off by Yoongi and Jin. "Not helping," the two shake their head simultaneously.

     The jamless boy whines and shakes his boyfriend's shoulders as he yells a dramatic why. All of them laughs causing the NG group to look at them weirdly except Nisa. She doesn't even spare them a glance.

     Jin who sees this sighs softly. "Oh, umma why are you sad?" Jungkook asks consciously. The girl shakes her head and smiles.

      "Looks like one of my son is really make his love upset," she mutters and lays her head on Namjoon's shoulder. The boyfriend looks at Nisa and nods. She totally ignoring Jhope with the way she never spare them a single glance.

     The other classmates have gone home right after finishing their food. Since they cherish their hardwork. They actually throws the rubbish into a plastic bag properly.

     Everytime one of them goes out the door they'll holler out."Nisa! Your duty to throw the garbage bag!" She gruntly yells a loud "I know~!"

     Jaemin looks at his watch and gasps. "Shoot! I have to go now! My mum just ask me to help the workers today, gotta go!"

     He cleans up as fast as he can and then drags his boyfriend along after throwing the trash. Others seems to have their own schedule as well living the short girl alone.

     Bangtan however, still taking their sweet times making her bored out. Just as she want to cover her ears with her headphone, Jungkook calls for her.

"Hey why don't you join us for a while?"

     Nisa looks up and blinks a few times. She smiles and shrugs before going to sit beside the boy. While she turns around to drag a chair, they glances at Jhope.

     They could clearly see she doesn't spare him yet another glance. "You should apologize later," Jin whispers at him quite loud.

     Just then the girl settles herself comfyly. "So..what's with the sudden invitation?" She teases them with a bright smile.

     Yoongi shakes his head and acts like he is offended."Your getting evil day by day bro," Jimin nods in agreement. "And getting shorter too!" He adds. Namjoon looks at Jimin with a blank face while stating a fact. "And you lost your jams since 1999," everyone laughs as the boy whines again and let out yet another dramatic why.

     "Namjoon never cease to amuse me," Nisa says as she wipes her tears cause by her laugh. "Well thank you, my child" Jin scoffs and hugs her only close girl friend as she glares playfully.

     "She is my apperantice excuse you" everyone seems to not get her joke except for the girls as they giggles away. Taehyung nudges Jungkook and points over Jhope with his eyes. 

    The younger thinks then whispers to his boyfriend about his plan. He agrees and takes the other hand as well as intertwining their fingers.

     "Guys! Price Tae and Princess Kookie hereby to say that we have to leave to make babies," Taehyung booms out his deep narrating voice making them gives him the attention he wants.

     Jungkook who seems to just get what his lover says blush madly before dragging the alien out along with him. Nisa,Namjoon and Yoongi are the second one to just catches what they meant and reacts.

"They are that to leave their trash like this?"

     Then the other three seem to get it too and scrunches their faces. "Urgh they are so-" Jimin cut off his words when his phone rings.

     He reads the message and looks at Yoongi. The mint hair guy nods and the two cleans up after themselves and TaeKook couple.

"Guys we have to leave too~ bye!"

     The short couple walks out hand in hand after throwing their garbage. Jin then cleans up hers and Namjoon's trash. She throws it away and turns to Jhope.

     "You better clean up so that Nisa can throws it away," she states and smiles at the mention girl. Jhope for some sort of reason still mad at Nisa so he only scoffs.

     "She can do it for me," he stands up and walks away. Jin looks at him with wide eyes. She pinches the guy's arm when he walks out at the door she stands but he doesn't react at all. Nisa on the other hand just stands up and stretches.

"Jin ah! Namjoon ah! Can you two walks home with me?"

The couple looks at each other and nods.

"We can walk you home until the train station?"

     Nisa smiles brightly. "That's more than okay! Wait here I go throw the trash," The short girl then quickly cleans up after Jhope's trash and ties up the bag.

     She walks out the class to throws it at the main big trash can. After she finishes up her duty, she washes her hands in the toilet.

"And I say bruh, you ain't no yeah~"

     She mumbles the lyrics of her current favourite song. Right when she walks out of the toilet, someone grabs her wrist.

     Nisa turns around and puts on a poker face when she sees it's Jhope. The guy tugs her wrist towards him making Nisa lost her balance and falls into his arms.

     She stays at her place without moving. Jhope takes this chance and opens his mouth.

"I'm sorry," he pats her head.

     They stay like that for a few more second before Nisa pulls away. She looks at Jhope blankly then turns around leaving him standing there.

Alone.

Without a word.

 

 

 

----------

A/N: 

sorry it's super messy and have many typos and spelling errors ;; I used my crappy phone so yeah bear with it for this chapter and lastly I hope you like it \o/

-teenbestfinite

 

P/S:can't colour cause my phone is ty...