Chapter six

Reintroducing Me

"She doesn't seem too awake right now" Baekhyun was looking out the window laughing a little, "She probably just woke up  " Yin snorted a little. "oh you're mean" Baekhyun huffed a little, Kori grumbled walking into the dorm carrying her Guitar case which was clearly falling apart. " Oh damn" Kori hissed in English, Her one strap on her Guitar case completely breaking and her Guitar falling the ground. "well It was time for a new case anyways" She rolled her arms before picking it up again. "Yay time to not have a guitar case with the money I don't have right now" Kori mumbled before walking off  to the spare room and setting her Guitar down on the bed. "Guess I'm sewing again" Kori was continuously rambling on to herself before walking back out and walking face first into ChanYeol. "Tubby you need to move. And you still have obvious pudge" She bluntly spoke.

 

"That's quite offending SeungYeon" ChanYeol spoke. "You did not just call me by my first name Park ChanYeol" Kori glared backing up. "Wait aren't you from Kara?" Yin blinked asking a little. "And yes I am"  Kori pushed ChanYeol over a little. "And you know this beagle derp child how?" Yin laughed. "I grew with the fool" Kori laughed a little. "I'm right here" ChanYeol threw his hands up only leaving Kori to burst out into laughter, she turned around walking into the room. "Yin you killed her" Meigui burst out laughing. "Oops" Yin smiled shrugging still laughing. 

 

"I'm Oh Yin from Exid" Yin smiled nodding. "Kori Han from Kara" Kori managed to gather herself. "Zhang Meigui" Meigui chimed in.  "Don't mind my Korean only due to the fact I've been nonstop speaking English the past three years" Kori slightly nodded her head. "I'm Chinese and speaking four different Languages I know the feeling" Meigui rose her hand laughing. "Oh! You're the energetic dance floor person child" Kori fumbled her words laughing. "Oh my god she's adorable" Meigui laughed slightly. "We're having a bonfire later tonight" Yin mentioned. "Tune your guitar up and join us?"  Kori nodded smiling. "I'm going to have to after dropping the damn thing. I'll do that now actually" She was struggling slightly to get her Guitar case off. " Yin help" Kori laughed pushing ChanYeol out of the way. 

 

Yin rolled her eyes laughing before helping Kori pull her Guitar case off. "You still have that old Guitar?" ChanYeol looked at Kori, "Yeah its still in good shape" She nodded before walking toward somewhere quiet so she could tune her Guitar. "Where are you going?" ChanYeol blinked following Kori. "shh I'm tuning" Kori shooed ChanYeol off. "Okay?" ChanYeol slowly backed away managing a slight laugh. Kori closed her eyes strumming each cord totally aware  she was quick to get into the tune for Jayesslee's cover of Offically Missing you. " All I hear is raindrops Falling on the rooftop Oh baby tell me why’d you have to go"  She sang softly. " Cause this pain I feel It wont go away And today I’m officially missing you I thought that from this heartache I could escape But I fronted long enough to know There ain’t no way And today I’m officially missing you" She sang. " Oh can’t nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do

Hey baby say it stays on my mind

And I, I’m officially" Meigui and Yin chimed in.  "Oh I.. well this is awkward" Kori turned opened her eyes before awkwardly turning around and leaving. "Waait" Meigui laughed turning around to chase after Kori.

 

"Nope nope that was really awkward. I had literally no Idea ChanYeol was even in the room fudge" Kori rambled on in English. "Okay, Breathe" Meigui managed a small laugh. "Neeeeeh" Kori half yelled. "Relaax" Meigui kept laughing. "Okay! My guitar is tuned" Kori was being her now somewhat normal loudmouth self.