Chapter 3

Reintroducing Me

Kori heaved a sigh getting off the plane, She was nervous not sure when ChanYeol was coming. "I know he said he was going to be late but.." "Kori looked down in  disappointment before walking toward the front of the Airport to sit out there and wait for ChanYeol. "he's taking so long" She sighed sitting on her suit case waiting. 

 

 

"Kori?" A voice called to Kori, she shot up a little. "Yeol?" She looked around. "Look up" The male laughed, Kori looked up infront of  her. "Holy " She laughed. "You

gained a foot.. or two" ChanYeol broke into laughter. "And you got shorter" Kori stood  there with her jaw slightly dropped before  pushing ChanYeol a little. "Ow. But you did get stronger." Kori burst out laughing. ChanYeol scoffed slightly "Oh thanks Kori'' Kori managed another laugh "You really haven't changed ChanYeol" ChanYeol smiled "nope still the same" Kori only managed a large smile. " Good keep it that way 'cause that's the Yeol I came to like"

 

"What?" Chanyeol's eyes widened a little "You heard me" Kori Mumbled. " I... Oh"  ChanYeol blinked a little. "Anyways we might as well head back" ChanYeol suddenly spoke now extremely awkward again. "Okay" Kori nodded managing a small smile.  "Are you okay?" ChanYeol  asked with obvious concern. "no I'm not: Kori admitted. "Wait what happened while you were living in the states" ChanYeol sighed.

 

"My mother turned out to be a total drunk, She's abusive and I wonder how my dad actually puts up with her and refuses to leave her I was scared the entire time I was there, I got really sick one time and she refused to take me to the hospital so my dad had to sneak me there" Kori admitted. " I...I  regret leaving Yanahei with that horrible women" ChanYeol sighed hearing enough of this, he grabbed Kori's arms and pulled her into a hug, the obviously needed hug at this point. "ChanYeol.." Kori mumbled. "You're squishing me pabo" ChanYeol blinked. ""oh sorry." ChanYeol managed a small chuckle before letting Kori go. "We should probably get going"  ChanYeol managed to say

 

"Please. I'm tired" Kori whined a little before grabbing her suit case, ChanYeol  grabbed the handle. "let me take it." Kori felt her face turn red. "I thi.. okay" She smiled a little. ChanYeol took Kori's bag he started walking off with it, Kori burst out laughing a little. "Its backwards dingus" ChanYeol's face turned red before flipping the suit case around to where the wheels were. "You never saw that" ChanYeol mumbled. Kori laughed. " Saw what?"