Kori

Reintroducing Me

Has it been that long really? I questioned myself this I was actually a little scared I haven't seen him since graduation, Nerves kicking in? Yes. Was I ready to almost throw up? Yes. This was the first time in almost five years since I've seen Park ChanYeol my best friend through my entire childhood, you'd think every

girl's life was normal mine not even close I'm the second youngest of nine siblings my mom is an abusive who should not have had custody over me and my siblings when my father passed away. "SeungYeon you better not be in this ing house when I get down there!" I heard my lame excuse for a mother yell. "Whatever you useless lame excuse for a hoebag. I'm moving back to Korea anyways!" I yelled back getting my things.

 

"Kori take me with you please" Yanahei ran toward me she was scared and I knew it. "I'll call you when I get to the Exo dorm" I put my hands on my Sister's shoulders. "I'm only doing this because I need to get the hell out of here. And I'm going to meet with ChanYeol again. I can't stay in Nebraska anymore" I nearly burst into tears. "Just stick with Minho and Kahi" I nodded a little my hands shaking. "Alright: Yanahei nodded a little. I turned to my two older sibling Jiyoung and Minho. "Please take care of her I mean it" I looked at them both. "Of course" Jiyoung and Minho nodded before engulfing me into their same warm hugs. "I'll talk to the other people in the dorm maybe there's room for you Yanahei" I nodded a little.

 

"Okay have a safe flight" Yanahei nearly bawled right in front of me. I shook my head. "Don't look back" I mumbled walking away and getting in to the car I sighed a little. "Airport please" I mumbled to the taxi driver I looked down at my phone replying to the text on my phone from ChanYeol.

 

ChanDerp: " 고리이니 괜찮다"

Kori-Kat: " 나는 별일 없을 것이다 지상 이동에 추가하십시오."

ChanDerp: " 좋아요 부탁합니다. 안전하다"

 

I smiled a little looking down at the text in in front of me. "Back to Seoul city I go" I smiled a little to myself once again. "Maybe having a small crush on ChanYeol isn't as bad I thought it was he got me out off being stuck in Nebraska any longer." I looked down at my phone. "Shouldn't he be in bed though".  I was still getting cute text messages from ChanYeol.

 

ChanDerp: " 서둘러 한국으로 가! ^^;"

Kori-Kat: " 당신은 이상한 녀석이야.≥﹏<"

Chanderp: " 나는 당신이 나를 누가 물어보지 않았다는 게 놀라워요."

Kori-Kat: " 오, 나는. 너는 자고 있지 좋겠어요?"

Chanderp: " 네. 하지만 신납니다."

Kori-Kat: " 당신은 너무 좀 이상하군요."